It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump Should be Impeached

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: shooterbrody

You must have missed the bit where he told them to fight or they won't have a country left to fight for....

So you want him impeached because he has wizard powers to make people do things?
Really?
Even when he stated the march was to be peaceful?

Wow
What a pile of foreign crap

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
That's a lot of opinion for a non-citizen. I can't remember the last time I had an actual opinion about the Queen or Brexit or the like. I guess I figure if it's not affecting me or mine...

I also disagree. I don't think he incited anything. I think people won't rest until they see him utterly destroyed. I wonder what people will actually occupy their time with when he is no longer the whipping boy of the hour.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

Regardless if that's true or not, do you think impeachment will make these people more or less angry?

I wouldn't be surprised if they do something else stupid in the next few days.

Well, an impeachment will surely incite more BS. Then they become the instigators.

Cooler heads should prevail. We don't need any more spiteful vitriol

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Here's the thing, we didn't need Trump to tell us that the election was rigged in order to think the election was rigged. When most people in America went to bed on election night, Trump was leading Biden in the swing states by over 100,000. Counting had stopped and poll workers were sent home. When we woke up, Biden had major jumps in those unfinished swing states and had caught or passed Trump even though counted had stopped.

The media and democrat leaders made their people complacent to the above fact so that they could start telling us that it was just an excuse and that progressed to "Trump is just inciting violence now when he says that".

Keep in mind that for four years, we had democrat leaders inciting real violence and telling their people to run us out of stores if they see us and get in our faces and so on and so forth. Thousands of violence incitements across Twitter and Facebook and not a single suspension. Kamala Harris telling us that the protesting wasn't going to stop. All things far worse than anything Trump has said, and things that lead to actual violence, but no suspensions. I don't agree with what you're saying, but yo should understand that if it's cool to impeach Trump for what he's saying then you should be more than favorable to impeaching half of the democrats who have done and said far worse. You should be calling out Twitter for not suspending democrats who incite violence as well. There needs to be consistency.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

In another thread, pro-Trump posters were trying to rationalize Trump saying "fight like hell" as not necessarily calling for violence, but they also said his call to Georgia's secretary of State was not an attempt to tamper but with an election, that is just the liberal spin on it.

At the rally Giluani also called for "trial by combat.", I don't think any reasonable person can deny that this was a cool for violence.

Another speaker, a Republican lawmaker I believe was also using very incindeary language that again to any reasonable person sounds like a call for violence.

Initial I was all for a speedy removal.from office, however if this enables Trump to be pardoned then it is not worth it. He needs to.be held accountable for this, as well as his attempt at forcing Georgia to 'recalculate' the vote in his favor.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This was the democrats and the media in 2020..

twitter.com...

redstate.com...

Nothing that trump said comes anywhere near the venom spewed by these people.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

And there in lies the lefts problem and that’s the clear and obvious shenanigans that took place in the Amerikan election. The unwillingness to have a full and open investigation. The roadblocks constantly put up instead of transparency. Why there isn’t an investigation that all sides think is valuable after all 4 straights years of media and Democrats lies based on hearsay and conjecture warranted full investigations, into Russia BS and Ukraine BS. BS Biden is on tape admitting. So honestly I’m a bloody Canadian I have no skin in the game but I’m not blind and retarded or complacent to the obvious.

Seems some are though 🤷‍♂️

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There has not yet been a single shred of evidence that has been upheld in a court of law that proves voter fraud on the scale that would have changed the result.

You're 100% enticed to the opinion that the election was stolen

The your opinion however is not a FACT and the FACT of the matter is that so far there is no proof that the election was won through fraudulent means.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Democrat supporters are just so unwilling to actually listen to any opposing views so you actually believe the utter BS that they feed you and sadly, for some it results in the events that we've seen happening in major cities around the U.S. for months,, without the Democrats in charge lifting a finger to stop it.

Fixed that for ya. You're welcome.

By the way, can you link me to your threads on what these folks had to say and calling for their removal from office ?
Thanks in advance.

edit on 12-1-2021 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. "

DJT

Addressing EXACTLY the march.

But you know, he doesn't mean what he said.
In scotland appearantly that means "to decare war".
It is simply an english to english translation issue, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Imagine if a recording of Biden was found with him demanding that they "find" votes.....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You are really arguing the case for putting Trump on trial in some way.
Be that as it may, impeachment would be the wrong method, bceause the only effect of conviction would be to remove him from office, something which time is about to accomplish anyway. It would be as pointless as a boss saying to an employee "You can't resign, because I'm going to sack you first". And since there is no other penalty, Trump would be left unpenalised, which you might think was unsatisfactory. There is no logical reason why it should even debar someone from standing for election again, though the point could be tested in the Supreme Court.

(I'm not sure what penalty Burke was expecting to impose in the Warren Hastings impeachment. But in any case, that was taking place under an unwritten constitution, which allows more flexibility.)

edit on 12-1-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah and you don't get to dodge the FACT that trump called for a peaceful march, even tho you left it out.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. "

DJT

Still battling foreign lies.

edit on 12/1/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes as I have said to you recognise that he said that but you also have to recognise that he also told them to go out and fight otherwise they won't have a country left to fight for.....

He also fed them a pack of lies that they used as justification for a terrorist attack against the US capitol building.

You saying "ohhh but he said peacefully" doesn't really mean much in the wider context of his lies and inflammatory language.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Did anyone really read all that??

We all know what it said without reading.

REEEEEEEEEEEE w/ a Brit accent....

This is a massive part of the problem though.

Trump supporters are just so unwilling to actually listen to any opposing views so you actually believe the utter BS that he feeds you and sadly, for some it results in the events that we saw at the Capitol Building.

Like you're not actually saying anything what so ever that refutes my argument...

This is rich. So conservatives are the ones not wanting to see any opposing views?

Also, if you think by Trump saying there was election fraud, is why I believe there was election fraud, you have it all wrong. If Trump came out and said "sorry everyone, everything was legit, and Biden is your new president", I would say bullsnip, and call him a deep state player as well. The irregularities are there, plain and simple. This was not a legit election.

link   

There has not yet been a single shred of evidence that has been upheld in a court of law that proves voter fraud on the scale that would have changed the result.

Oddly enough, there hasn't been a single shred of real evidence the election wasn't fraudulent presented by the left, unless you consider denial evidence.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Be that as it may, impeachment would be the wrong method, bceause the only effect of conviction would be to remove him from office, something which time is about to accomplish anyway.

I do think it would be worth it for the effect of stopping him running for public office again.

For the republicans this would be a real benefit because if/when he runs in 2024 it could cause a split in the Republican Party, if he can't run it helps reduce that risk or makes the split less sever.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Oddly enough, there hasn't been a single shred of real evidence the election wasn't fraudulent presented by the left, unless you consider denial evidence.

You want them to prove a negative.

If you are going to claim there was fraud then the burden of proof is on you.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
A simple easily debunked lie.
Sorry your foreign opinion is simply wrong.
Perhaps you simply missed this?
You wouldn't have intentionally left this out, right?

You should look up what peacefully means.
Would have saved you a couple of posts.

"Peacefully" has a different definition if you're a democrat. Maybe that's got him confused.

Example:

Peaceful protest to democrats (actual insurrection)

Insurrection to democrats (actual peaceful protest)

link   
Lol
You would have us believe in a land with 2a the call to "fight" was to incite violence, but no one showed up armed?
Bullcrap
The call to fight was to protest.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. "

Most were peaceful that day.

Guess trump isn't the mighty wizard you cast him as.

Foreign bs
Typical

edit on 12/1/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join