It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Nominee To Lead DOJ Civil Rights Division: Melanin Endows Blacks With Greater Abilities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

One: Dr. Richard King reveals that at the core of the human brain is the ‘locus coeruleus,’ which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin which is essential for its operation. Two: Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin–that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities. Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent, Asians 15 to 25 percent and Europeans 60 to 80 percent. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between Blacks and whites. Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.

The Daily Wire

Good job voting on Joe. Is this what you wanted, America? Is this what you'll justify in the name of "Orange Man Bad, lets get rid of him at all cost"? Blatant racism?

You're screwed.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Something about Melanin and Space Travel.

(post by jedi_hamster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I love this one:

Two: Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites.

I just better not say what everyone else already knows.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This has been circulating since 1994
www.thecrimson.com...

She wrote part of this ( allegedly ) almost 30 years ago, the original article was uncredited
edit on 11-1-2021 by Arizona2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Well....washed out Vogue Kamala just got thrown under the bus....

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Actually....on a serious note. The most insane thing about this is that the very definition of racism is this:

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

So instead of playing the race card she is playing a very dangerous color card....the darker you are the smarter you are.

This is messed up on sooooooo many levels.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Some British woman on twitter is posting pics of Kamala
with Ghislaine Maxwell this evening, says Harris went to Epstein's
house too. Yeah, Kamala was a fast one alright, just ask Willie!

www.trendsmap.com...

edit on 11-1-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

–that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities

It's true. I envy their ability to never get sun burned. Though, i tend to not burn very often.

Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin

Someone needs to go back to medical school and brush up on neurology.
edit on 11/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

(post by Quantumgamer1776 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Actually....on a serious note. The most insane thing about this is that the very definition of racism is this:

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

So instead of playing the race card she is playing a very dangerous color card....the darker you are the smarter you are.

This is messed up on sooooooo many levels.

I can’t remember if we are at war with Eurasia or Oceana either...

edit on 11-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Eurasia this week, eastasia next week. We're oceania...i think...i dunno doesn't matter. Just hate the thing everyone else hates and you'll be fine.
edit on 11/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Eurasia this week, eastasia next week. We're oceania...i think...i dunno doesn't matter. Just hate the thing everyone else hates and you'll be fine.
Only for Two Minutes though, right?

Edit: see, this is the part that reaaaallllly concerns me.

when he leaves office, Where is all this hate gonna go?

Sigh

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

2 minutes a day comrade.

Whatever they tell us to hate. As it is, if you watch the news, it already changes almost by the day.
edit on 12/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I always wondered what happened if you watched Black Panther before taking public office.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey! Is that the same chemical that gives them superior parenting skills?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

2 minutes a day comrade.

Whatever they tell us to hate. As it is, if you watch the news, it already changes almost by the day.

It is most likely going to go against white suburban areas....big cities are becoming less appealing to a LOT of people. Big cities are always very racially diverse, but those in lower income areas are experiencing way bigger issues and are moving....and it includes all races/genders/colors.

It isn't the millionaires that are moving and not paying taxes.....it is the middle and lower class...

The millionaires have accountants that use government passed laws to write off everything....and most have depreciation over decades if large enough. The only thing they offer is donations and "non-profit" charities....

I have personally witnessed dozens of houses in my neighborhood sell to people from NY and CA in the last year....it is funny because they come in and don't even walk inside the houses....it is all about the property and school district. They just scrape the existing house and build....it is bonkers.

A few houses down from me....guy bought a $1.7mil house....put $300k into repair/renovation, etc...he just bought the house next door to him for $450k....he is scraping it and building a baseball field for his 3 boys.

It will be a write off.....and the cost of living in GA vs CA or NY......they can buy half a dozen homes and move entire families here.

Meh......don't get me started.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes. It’s called “Gentrification.” Or now, because people caught on to the term, the new word is, “Revitalization.”

It happens any place where there’s a cross-section of poverty and incompetent governance. And one day, the city council realizes the town is dilapidated, unemployment is high, education low. There’s no hope of getting any revenue from these guys.

So the council looks to each other and says “Hey. We’ve gotta do something about this. But ahh, man... It’s gonna be really expensive, and the timeline is gonna take years to implement...Wait! How about, we invite investors in, to buy all, the property!?” And of course, they always go with that because it requires the least amount effort and promises a lot of revenue for the city.

But then they tell the residents “Hey! Listen. We’ve got some great news! You see, you have to move out so we can bulldoze the house you’re renting. Yes. That’s right...That way we can put in some new townhomes and apartments. What’s that? Oh yeah, it’s so we can make more money. Don’t worry though, you won’t be able to afford it. What’s that? Where are you going to live? Oh, you can go to the next town over. You know, the one without public transportation and the high crime rate? Huh? What if a rapist or a murderer comes to your door? Well, just give them some crack. That town’s full of it.”

I imagine this is how that all goes with a city council breaking news to residents.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Something funny...usually on X ray empty space shows up as black.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join