It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Banned 70,000 People Sharing ‘QAnon Content’ Following Capitol Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: xuenchen
The scrubbing agenda is out of hand ☠️

As always ... you're on point.

The MSM is full-on over Trump and Trump Supporters. So, what is overlooked are all the New Norms that are being introduced. History being erased is the equivalent of book burning. When has that ever happened on such scale in America?

Everyone ought'a take inventory. No one is gonna be left untouched by the coming bloodshed.

Umm so many things wrong with your post man.
I shall start with the most obvious. XuE has poured the drink and you clearly drank it. His whole tick tock thing never happened.
And the most dangerous one is you directly calling for bloodshed.
I am going to report this man.

“Directly calling for bloodshed”

Does EVERY leftist on this site struggle wth reading comprehension?

You’re a moron

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All elected officials including trump? If not, that's a problem. a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2

"Nothing Can Stop What is Coming"

-Q

( Original Source: operationq.pub... )

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
All elected officials including trump? If not, that's a problem. a reply to: CriticalStinker

Precisely.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Now might be a good time to short Twitter.... At the very least for the short term.

Most companies have to worry about boycotts in tense political times like this, Twitter said hold my beer and are getting rid of content creators, and content consumers.

If they remove one side of keyboard warriors, the opposition won't have anyone to fight.

Ominous development no doubt, but methinks they are getting pressure from employees to MSM and likely politicians too.

It's dangerous. By silencing so many people it's going to be perceived as validation... I can't say I'll blame them either.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If they remove one side of keyboard warriors, the opposition won't have anyone to fight.

The side that remains is too easily manipulated. They'll be at each other's throats the moment their masters suggest it.

Yea, it's weird. The rest of America is completely sane, and seemingly impervious to manipulation. Just the minority left is getting caught up in the hype without factual information to support their claims.

They idolize their leaders and think they offer salvation.

The right has a healthy mistrust for all elected officials. They're critical of the leaders and never let them take full reign without healthy skeptisim.

I would say your comment about the right was entirely correct, pre 2016. Now what we have is a large portion of the right who would never be critical of Trump, let alone healthy criticism. These forums are a good example, many would let him take full reign without any skepticism.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Now might be a good time to short Twitter.... At the very least for the short term.

Most companies have to worry about boycotts in tense political times like this, Twitter said hold my beer and are getting rid of content creators, and content consumers.

I never shared Q content but decided to drop them after they banned Trump but this popped up...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: xuenchen
The scrubbing agenda is out of hand ☠️

As always ... you're on point.

The MSM is full-on over Trump and Trump Supporters. So, what is overlooked are all the New Norms that are being introduced. History being erased is the equivalent of book burning. When has that ever happened on such scale in America?

Everyone ought'a take inventory. No one is gonna be left untouched by the coming bloodshed.

Umm so many things wrong with your post man.
I shall start with the most obvious. XuE has poured the drink and you clearly drank it. His whole tick tock thing never happened.
And the most dangerous one is you directly calling for bloodshed.
I am going to report this man.

“Directly calling for bloodshed”

Does EVERY leftist on this site struggle wth reading comprehension?

You’re a moron

Their reality changes reality to fit their unreality. Not sure what that really means but it seems to fit his narrative.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The side that remains is too easily manipulated. They'll be at each other's throats the moment their masters suggest it.

I think they'll continue to call us terrorists and lots of other psychological projections while the media continues to share it and agree with it, meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I think they'll continue to call us terrorists and lots of other psychological projections while the media continues to share it and agree with it

Sticks and stones, Brah.

meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

I've got 'extras' ... and you're on my list of good guys. All that's needed is a, "Hey you!!"

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I think they'll continue to call us terrorists and lots of other psychological projections while the media continues to share it and agree with it

Sticks and stones, Brah.

I've got 'extras' ... and you're on my list of good guys. All that's needed is a, "Hey you!!"

Likewise brother.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Sticks and stones, Brah.

Likewise brother.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
If something doesn't happen, in a month or two most will not even remember there was an election. Let alone that it was contested.

It will turn into a fable. Snopes will fact check that it is false, the election was not contested.
What election?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
If you try and OVERTHROW the American government, there are going to be consequences. Bad ones. And they are now coming.

Trump supporters screwed up Wednesday by trying to invalidate mine and 80 million other's votes.

What exactly did they think was going to happen? Oh, that's right, they didn't.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
If you try and OVERTHROW the American government, there are going to be consequences. Bad ones. And they are now coming.

Trump supporters screwed up Wednesday by trying to invalidate mine and 80 million other's votes.

What exactly did they think was going to happen? Oh, that's right, they didn't.

Overthrow???

Lol good one.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Yes, an insurrection.

And now they will pay.

Are you gonna argue while the government is arresting Trump traitors?

a reply to: Muninn

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Trump and his traitors are done.

a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Blah this Blah that...

Get your elected members in whatever constitute

To ..Demand Section 230 is changed......

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well thats a lot of Q-tards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join