It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big is Going to Happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new flag, tbh.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

George Soros billionaire philanthropist and reptile. Rated out
his fellow Jews to the NAZI's. And I believe had information of
some kind coming out of WWII. That made him a very rich and
powerful malignant force in the world. His looks are not deceiving.

Definitely got a little reptile coming out around the eyes there.

Ah yes, came to me a few minutes after asking. LANTIFA founder/NWO elite/dead eyed motherf##ker.
edit on 12-1-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

If you pay attention to FBI activities and federal chatter, you get the impression that they firmly expect something big to happen, and that they are making real moves to cut whatever it is down as soon as it lifts its head.

If I was a person bent on "finishing" what started last Wednesday, I'd be rethinking my heroics and realizing that this nation isn't anywhere near ready to accept the kinds of changes that a full-on insurrection would inevitably bring. And, once I pulled myself out of the fog of what's been building against the legal mechanics of a peaceful transfer of power, what would be hitting me right now is that even in the unlikely event that such an insurrection were to succeed, at least 300 million American citizens would be calling for my head on a pike.

And, all that destruction brought down on my own life and my own country would be in service of . . . Donald Trump . . . ?

Really?

Donald effing Trump?

Christ. It's embarrassing to even try to imagine myself slogging around in that swamp while fantasizing that I'm being a hero.

Yeah, something big is going to happen. In fact, something big has already happened. The people who get paid to rip other people from their daily lives forever as a result of the craziness that drove that idiotic mob into the Capitol building last Wednesday are already making big things happen.

If it was me, I'd be putting as much distance as possible between myself and whatever the impending victims of Trumpism have spinning in their fever dreams right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Here is a thought. What if those 6 k troops in washington,were on trumps side. what if when joe shows up,they detain them and arrest them? wouldnt that be funny?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

• Nancy has the nuke codes
  • The Pope got busted
  • Pence got fired
  • Pence got executed
  • Trump is detained and we are watching CGI
  • Patriots attacked the capitol on their own with no help
  • Trump signed the insurrection act
  • The military is now in control and Trump is president for life?
  • Massive armed protests planned for all capitols on inauguration day
  • Trump will be impeached even though he has only a handful of hours left
  • They will remove him immediately over a breaking news OJ car chase style 25th amendment perp walk out of the WH

So NONE of these things happened, despite numerous ATS members who INSISTED they did and all you had to do was some basic research. For example, there we several threads on Trump signing the insurrection act Saturday night,

THEREFORE

something big will happen?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What is the desired outcome?

It reminds me of the rivaling schools, gathering after a game to battle. It never changed the outcome of the game, it never changed anything except creating more hate, animosity, bruised and broken bones.

If you really want to create change, it starts with how you live, how and were you invest your time and money.

I know the anger, the frustration, the feelings of hopeless, the strong desire to want to "do something". One of the problems with the internet is that, just because you can say something, doesn't mean you should say something.

One person says something that you never would have ever let come out if your mouth, and suddenly you hear it from the mouth of someone else, you now think, if he can say it, I can say it. The internet allows you to bond with these people and the group grows, their confidence grows, their actions become aggressive. We have seen this happen in numerous groups, from once was considered deviance to political, racial, and religious, groups. Everybody speaks about their rights, with no regard to the rights of others.

Free speech does not come with freedom from responsibility, and it is not free from consequences.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bingo !

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yes, what the OP said... all those things are insane. But since "everyone" is talking about it, even if it all came from the same source, people buy into it.

Quite honestly, if the Patriots had went to WalMart and took a bunch of stuff, yes they would have crowed foul in the news media, but it wouldn't have ended up like this. The establishment is scared to death, which is why we have the troops in Washington, it's why people are being put on no-fly lists, it's why Parler was taken down, the President was removed from Twitter. The anxiety and fear is so great, they have been saturated with how bad Donald Trump is for 4-5 years now, and they just want it over. What happened last Wednesday, sealed it all in, it justified 4-5 years of panic attacks about what Trump will do.

I talked to a guy yesterday in my house who was legit, shaking over the fact the shelves would be empty by the end of the week and was buying gasoline, water, and other supplies. It's like... seriously?

Biden will get sworn in, and life will go on. Trump will leave peacefully, because he really doesn't want to rock the boat, even though he loves rocking the boat.

Dems are already starting to turn on themselves, 60 minutes called out Pelosi on some things and she flipped. The media will start stabbing at Dems they don't like and are tired of. It would be even more so by now, if it hadn't been for Jan 6th, which honestly shouldn't have happened.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

From where I sit, I can't tell one side from the other, until they start the vitriolic demeaning, using the words left, right, conservative, or liberal. I hear them saying the same things, using the same assertions, the same excuses for their actions, and the same rationale for their thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors.

I see it as Americans that are disappointed in their government. A government that has failed to represent them and have failed to address thier needs. Since those needs will vary over a land as massive as the United States, there will be and are disagreements.

There was a time that civil discourse was a tool that was used to work out grievances, but the internet and its abuse of free speech, has made that almost an impossibility anymore. In a society that believes it is weak to compromise, where it is my way or the highway, where group think is no longer just a conspiracy sites buzz word, the frustrations and pent up rage has led too many to believe that battle is the only option.

I don't think anyone is thinking about what happens when you follow some anonymous character from an internet website into battle. I don't think they have asked themselves who are they actually fighting, or what they think the outcome would really look like. I have heard people saying some ugly and ridiculous things, encouraging people to act in harmful and deadly ways, with no hope of a successful outcome, and a sure path to destroying their lives and the lives of others, for no gain.

They want us running off half cocked and operating on command, how else can they gain the complete control they want if we don't hand it to them?

If you are committed to sacrifice, don't throw your life away, that aides your enemy. Commit your life to the goal you want to achieve. Sacrifice by being extremely selective in how you invest you time and your money. Spend your time and money building strong bastions of security in your homes and communities. Support your small local businesses. Stop giving your money to the same institutions that are enslaving you.

edit on 12-1-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just watched Trumps speech in Texas.

Clearly all of what is transpiring of insurrection act, martial law, etc... is not going to happen.

Trump is leaving peacefully. Good for him. Even if the fake votes were used to change the outcome of the election, it is what it is and we move on.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So true...

And it will be on the 20th of January when the Capitol patriots show up to the State capitols to celebrate the inauguration. I'll be there with my camera to document the festivities. Let's get this party started...

www.bbc.com...

DO NOT GO THERE.

that goes for any of you reading this. i don't give a damn about your political stance, if you wanna be an idiot, at least be one without a death wish.

you'll thank me later.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

Clearly all of what is transpiring of insurrection act, martial law, etc... is not going to happen.

Trump is leaving peacefully. Good for him. Even if the fake votes were used to change the outcome of the election, it is what it is and we move on.

there's no "moving on" from where you're headed.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

Here's the thing. You *watched* Trump's speech. You know what he said. The people who watch CNN and others *report* on Trump's speech will hear only what they say he said, and they'll say he riled up the base and the peasants will revolt, etc., because that's what the press has been doing almost non-stop, just like Twat banned the president's statement calling for the protestors in the Capitol to stand down and go home for inciting violence.

It's their world now, and we say what they want us to whether we did or not, and the ones who listen to them will believe what they say. Perception of truth is everything now.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
ETA II: Trump declassified them! (Didn’t read that part)

He probably has loads for 'declassification' and I think Impeachment would work like a gagging order. Media et al preemptive discreditation in full flow. All briefed to refute any disclosure as a madman's fantasies.

Not about RvD. Entire global establishment.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

So true...

And it will be on the 20th of January when the Capitol patriots show up to the State capitols to celebrate the inauguration. I'll be there with my camera to document the festivities. Let's get this party started...

www.bbc.com...

DO NOT GO THERE.

that goes for any of you reading this. i don't give a damn about your political stance, if you wanna be an idiot, at least be one without a death wish.

you'll thank me later.

No, I'm going up to the capital with my video/sound gear. This is history in the making, perhaps even a new revolution with real blood in the streets, real combatants in the streets of America. It's an opportunity, as a documentary filmmaker that I can't pass up. I hope it turns out to be a big nothing burger; we will have to see just how crazy the citizens have become, with the events like at the capitol, it should be epic. Every citizen journalist I know in my community of media geeks will be there to document the new American insurrection.
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

So true...

www.bbc.com...

DO NOT GO THERE.

you'll thank me later.

No, I'm going up to the capital with my video/sound gear. This is history in the making, perhaps even a new revolution with real blood in the streets, real combatants in the streets of America. It's an opportunity, as a documentary filmmaker that I can't pass up. I hope it turns out to be a big nothing burger; we will have to see just how crazy the citizens have become, with the events like at the capitol, it should be epic. Every citizen journalist I know in my community of media geeks will be there to document the new American insurrection.

just turn off your "yay, i'm going to be a patriot while earning some monies" and think for a minute. think about your family, but most of all, think about what the hell is going on.

they're saying there are credible threats. who's saying it? who's side were they on so far? what are they counting on? think! it's not that hard.

long story short, FBI is setting up far right (i don't think Trump supporters with half a brain will show up there) and antifa against each other, while the media are making sure the tension is as high as ever. both groups will show up, violent clashes will be unavoidable - agitators on government payrolls, possibly in both groups, will make sure of that.

while using the overall chaos as a cover, they can launch one or several false flag operations, then blame them on far right while labeling all Trump supporters as domestic terrorists. Joe will most likely be the primary target, they have to get rid of him somehow so he's the perfect scapegoat in this case. best case scenario, he'll be the only target. worst case scenario, 9/11 will look like a walk in the park in comparison and they'll go as far as detonating small nukes in several cities. the more victims, the higher the outrage, and that's exactly what they're after. divide and conquer.

in the absolute best case scenario, Trump and the military will take over right before those events, making critical arrests and making sure you'll wake up in a free country and not in a totalitarian regime. that will still leave two hostile groups on the ground though, and while one of them may listen to Trump, the other certainly will not. from Trump's point of view, peace and control will have to be maintained at all cost or it could escalate into a civil war, so i wouldn't expect the military to mess around at that point. of course far right should just go home in such scenario, and antifa won't put much of a fight, but the whole situation can still become messy, and there's no guarantee the left won't go through with false flag operations for maximum damage.

wanna go there, be my guest. Darwinism will take care of the rest.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I just hope they dont detonate 3 of them in DC for maximum decapitation strike.*shivers* might be why they shut down some monuments,to act as locations for them.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I LOVE your scenario. Do you mind if I use it for a treatment for a feature film, and you will get credit if I can sell it.

btw...I covered some gnarly events in the ME as a young man. The adrenalin rush is worth the risk and with the new tech in media, I'll never even be seen. This ain't my first rodeo.

edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I LOVE your scenario. Do you mind if I use it for a treatment for a feature film, and you will get credit if I can sell it.

btw...I covered some gnarly events in the ME as a young man. The adrenalin rush is worth the risk and with the new tech in media, I'll never even be seen. This ain't my first rodeo.

Sorry ATS now owns that Idea. read the TnC from the above network. Anything you post here if un copyrighted already belongs to the above network.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

you'll love it less when it happens. also, i prefer monies. but go ahead.

i would suggest using the longest range drone you can get, but in worst case it can get knocked out by EMP - but at that point it'll be the least of your worries and you'll have only one thing to do: run.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join