It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien's arn't real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Whats inside an Atom?

If we increased the size of an atom to a massive beach-ball. Its nuclei being over 100,000 times smaller than the atom itself, would be too small to visualize. Even if we found that nuclei and enlarged it to the size of Neptune. Its three quarks and gluons, that make the nuclei, would be no larger than a strand of hair. The form of the atom is created by energy fields. From substance that for all intent and purposes are just mathematical points.

99.9999999% of the human body consists of empty space. Not filled with air or anything else. With our bodies weight derived from kinetic energy of quarks and the binding energy of the gluons (so some scientist suspect).

Alien's arn't real. But neither are we.

I hope your energy fields are having a good day, living the dream.
edit on 11-1-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think we know that, deep down inside, which is why we like to have fun and play.
If we actually were to experience what real is - I think the weight of the subconsciousness would crush us.
'We're' probably not ready for that yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

"Reality is just an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

-Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If the universe is infinite in any particular measure, and the amount of physical matter is finite, then nothing physical actually exists, mostly.

Everything we know is accommodated within an infinitesimally small rounding error.

edit on 11/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

To the reality of a photon does distance (or time) even exist?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: chr0naut

To the reality of a photon does distance (or time) even exist?
No. Because Aliens can manipulate it

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Greetings Good-Glend.

You didn't have to make a thread about nothing, but thanks anyways !

What's real, or isn't real ?

What exists, or doesn't exist ?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Living what dream?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I was going to reply eloquently, but my neurons fired in the empty space occupied by quarks and gluons, and, this is all I could come up with. It was unreal...

edit on 1/11/2021 by MykeNukem because: quarked

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
and... what the hell does a description of particle physics have to do about aliens not existing?

The second line is here, but it is invisible.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

My pleasure
. Had nothin better to do.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If reality is empty of substance then searching for substance in reality is a lost cause (aliens was an example). What exactly are we searching for?

Reminds me of C. G. Jung conversation with Indian elder Ochwiay Biano...

“How cruel the whites are: their lips are thin, their noses sharp, their faces furrowed and distorted by holes. Their eyes have a staring expression. They are always seeking something. What are they seeking? The whites always want something, they are always uneasy and restless. We do not know what they want, we do not understand them, we think that they are mad.” I asked him why he thought the whites were all mad. “They say they think with their heads,” he replied.

“Why, of course. What do you think with?” I asked him in surprise.

“We think here,” he said, indicating his heart

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The dream in your mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Huh?

Substance is real, it's given by the force.
There's no emptiness, there is always the force.
Everything is the force.

May the force be with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If reality is empty of substance then searching for substance in reality is a lost cause (aliens was an example). What exactly are we searching for?

There is no such thing as "empty of substance". The entire universe contains the Higgs field (Recall the discovery of the Higgs Boson at CERN). The field 'enables' particles to get mass through their interactions with it. There is no such thing as empty space.

Quantum physics would also certainly invalidate your statement that "searching for substance in reality is a lost cause".
In fact the more you search for anything, the more you are observing, which eventually creates the reality. Anything you could think of.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

99.9999999% of the human body consists of empty space.

We are real if the binding energy comes from us. The binding
energy leaves when we die. And what happens to the body?

I'm just guessing IDK Don't hit me!

edit on 12-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Force doesn't make substance any fuller than empty. It only eludes the mind/senses into believing substance exists. Not disamilar to pixel generated image on a LCD screen. But enhanced to fool all our senses. This article from Scientific America might be of interest.

edit on 12-1-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

It totally does.
I read Tegmark, did you?

The force gives everything a tangible, solid presence, which is the very definition of substance.

Also the article you linked says the opposite of what you think it does.

edit on 12-1-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

If Quantum physics tells us that act of searching generates reality. Wouldn't that suggest the reality is a projection of mind.

The atomic nucleus itself, made up of protons and neutrons, is 100,000 times smaller than the atoms in which they are found: a scale of 10-15 meters. Within each individual proton or neutron, quarks and gluons reside. While molecules, atoms, and nuclei all have sizes associated with them, the fundamental particles they're made out of — quarks, gluons, and electrons — are truly point-like.
source

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I read Tegmark, did you?

Clearly not.

I interpret substance as physical matter
A very strong gravity field would also appear to have solid presense so that would have to be included in your defintion of substance.
Could gravity not exist. Yes.
But existance doesn't matter to your mind because it has presense.

Our labels wont agree with each other. I apoligize for the link.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join