It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats call out for violent protest!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I miss the good old days where the most interesting thing was, how deep did Mel's Hole go?

Props if you got the reference and your mind didn't go to the gutter.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

All this left bashing is hilarious,

'the dems did it! China did it! Russia and Ukraine did it! The Simpsons did it!'

Let's face it, the right should be happy, the man is the only POTUS to be impeached twice, but that's pointless my point is his own party turned on him, he left the right in disarray, so when the white house hits him on the ass on the way out, the right can rebuild and form a stable party that is not lead by an alarm asshat.

edit on 13-1-2021 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I miss the good old days where the most interesting thing was, how deep did Mel's Hole go?

Props if you got the reference and your mind didn't go to the gutter.

Yeah everything was cool back then. The Globalists didn't like all the peace and good will. So they blew up the Twin Towers and signed in the Patriot Act that was ready to go before the attack happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And still no one has come up with any videos of Trump asking for a violent protest. Maybe it's just me. But it looks to "little old me", like the Democrats are the ones that should be impeached. Not Trump and anyone who dare support him.
edit on 14-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
And still no one has come up with any videos of Trump asking for a violent protest. Maybe it's just me. But it looks to "little old me", like the Democrats are the ones that should be impeached. Not Trump and anyone who dare support him.

It doesn't matter to their tiny little minds. From day one it was their goal to get Trump out of office and they finally got their wish after four years and just to twist the knife throw in a few undercover antifa trouble makers and a bogus impeachment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join