It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats call out for violent protest!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Let me introduce you people to some reality. I bet not one video can be found of Trump calling out for mob violence. All the violence in 2020 were encouraged by radical leftists in our government. Now they are trying again to impeach Trump for exactly what they actually did! The media is backing them! The worst possible people have been fraudulently placed in power. This is outrageous!

I can find video's of nut job leftists all day. I challenge you to find any of Trump.

Democrats call out for violent protest

Kamala Harris Called BLM Protests ‘a Movement’ Last Summer, Said ‘They Should Not’ Stop

FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Laughs As She Warns That Violent Riots Will Continue

Meet The Rioting Criminals Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Of Jail10 Times Democrats Urged Violence Against Trump And His Supporters

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
thanks
I wanted someone to post that

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Kamalalala Harris openly stated that Twitter should ban Trump.

The day she was certified as VP-elect, Twitter banned Trump.

1st Amendment.

A sititng congressman Karpmelow Herpes, the vile whore, and VP-elect, demanded that a private company ban someone and they obeyed.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

1st Amendment.

A sititng congressman Karpmelow Herpes, the vile whore, and VP-elect, demanded that a private company ban someone and they obeyed.

I wonder if life will suck big time in America for those that have a free will of being a patriot in the commie sense of things

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

1st Amendment.

I wonder if life will suck big time in America for those that have a free will of being a patriot in the commie sense of things

Yeah, it will.

It'll suck for everyone.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

1st Amendment.

Weird. That sounds a lot like fascism...

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The only fun part will be watching the Democrats trying to smile and eat the sh** sandwich they made themselves.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Wow... that sounded very much like those people were inciting a riot and or other violent behavior...
Wonder why they didn’t get booted from social media?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I can find video's of nut job leftists all day. I challenge you to find any of Trump.

If there was one you would not have to look for it.

The media would be running it 24/7.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I smell a Civil War (Manufactured) 2.0. I also smell Martial Law. In fact. I'm confident of it! Buckle up people. You're alive for the best ride of your life!!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I take solace in the firm conviction that I voted third party and if everyone had done the same, this madness could have been avoided. It's not great solace but I feel vindicated. Probably the last time I vote for the rest of '20s.
edit on 11-1-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I take solace in the firm conviction that I voted third party and if everyone had done the same, this madness could have been avoided. It's not great solace but I feel vindicated.

If EVERYBODY voted 3rd Party...Biden STILL would've won.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Good thread!

You reminded me of Barack Obama's U.S. Attorney General (yes...his A.G.!) calling for "blood in the streets" after President Trump won the election in 2016.

Doing some research on it now, but I believe Obama supporters caused far more damage and death, than Trump supporters have. If true, I'll start a thread.

Starred & Flagged

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The same day Twitter banned President Trump, Michelle Obama wrote a 3 page letter explaining why all platforms should ban Donald Trump. Immediately, the mass banning began.

I certainly hope President Trump will have the will to declassify the crimes her husband oversaw.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The same day Twitter banned President Trump, Michelle Obama wrote a 3 page letter explaining why all platforms should ban Donald Trump. Immediately, the mass banning began.

I certainly hope President Trump will have the will to declassify the crimes her husband oversaw.

It just shows that social media sites are colluding with leftists to destroy America.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
If Joe Biden's steal is successful and permanent, there will be "trouble". (That's the most you can say these days, lol.)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you sure they didn’t ask her to? I mean she’s real powerful and people look up to her. Just seems odd that they’d listen to an ex 1st lady about something she has nothing to do with....

Man I don’t believe in coincidences, yet all this perfect timing and forces aligning suggests a synchronicity and harmonization within the ranks of the oligarchic technocracy.

good to see people agreeing and getting along

pretty wild if ya ask me. Almost seems planned....

edit on 11-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join