It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: the real reason the Capitol was breached

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Behold: I have been able to deduce why the US Capitol building was breached. In a nutshell: USCP and the DoD were under-prepared for the MAGA mob that showed up ready to play. USCP is blaming the pentagon for not giving them National Guard support because of optics, and the pentagon is blaming USCP for not asking for it soon enough. The FBI and NYPD are saying they were warning everybody who would answer the phone about the likelihood of violent protest.

“But wait, they let those valiant patriots in!” you may cry in angry defensiveness. And sure, they did open the doors and get out of the way. A handful even appear to have acted in a sympathetic manner. Why is that a problem, though? It’s what you wanted them to do: doff their redcoat and join the almighty righteous patriot army! But aside from those few, those happy few who shed their blood with you (in spirit, since they were there and you weren’t) what happened? Here’s what happened:

First, here we have a bunch of clearly not Antifa charging a barricade at the outer cordon and assaulting multiple officers.

Then, as the inner cordon begins to collapse thanks to the arrival of a bunch of speech attendees (all Antifa, obviously), officers begin to find themselves separated and cut off and assaulted further.

In case you accidentally on purpose missed it, here’s a still shot off officers pinned against a wall while people attack them from behind:

Then we move on to the actual building breach after the inner cordon has given up and boy is that a sight for patriotic eyes!

With a thin blue line flag PROUDLY waving behind him, that’s USCP Officer Fanone trying desperately to get back up the steps to a door after initially being pulled into the crowd.

Unfortunately that’s how Officer Fanone ended up. Face down on the steps of the US Capitol, being dragged into a crowd waving thin blue line flags as they kicked, stomped, and beat him to the cries of “USA! USA! USA!” Damn patriotic, certainly.

And then we have USCP Officer Goodman, who was unfortunately chased up multiple flights of stairs by the baying notAntifa mob as he radioed his location and requested help over and over.

Unfortunately for him, the mob was happy to pursue him. Unfortunately for them, they were too stupid to realize he was leading them away from unsecured doors leading to the Senate chamber.

The right keeps telling everybody the left needs to own “the summer of love.” That’s fine, but the right needs to own January 6th. The only ones claiming “Antifa did it!” are the ones who weren’t there or are too scared to admit others had the stones to do what they wouldn’t, for better or worse. Trump loves the people who dragged Fanone into the midst of their mob for a good stomping, so there’s no need to try and do spin control for him. Antifa didn’t do this. USCP didn’t “open the doors” until they were already under sustained attack and vastly outnumbered. Nobody was shot until all the above happened.

Own it.

I put this in the PC forum because while I know the political angle is inevitable, it doesn’t need the mud pit treatment.

+41 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You are entitled to your opinion even if its not correct.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think the real reason, was the exact reason these individuals decided they were going to do it.. I mean they were claiming it after, they made it extremely clear....

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Throw the book at those mother#ers, every one of them...lock them all up.
One thing is crystal clear though.....Trump didn’t tell them to do what they did.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

A stunning rebuttal.

+55 more 
link   
Maybe our elected officials should have spent more time addressing election concerns instead of telling voters to shut up and calling them nasty names. It might have helped defuse the situation before it even started.
edit on 11-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

A stunning rebuttal.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who knew grown ups respond so poorly to name calling, eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

No problem, glad I helped validate you today

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Some Capitol Police opened doors and invited protestors in for a tour.
And why not? Anyone who pays taxes in this country helps keep these public buildings maintained. We can enter them, just like our fellow taxpayers tore down public statues at will last year.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally." Trump...

Look, everyone that broke into that building breaking glass and harming the COPs should be prosecuted. However the 500,000 peaceful peps are not terrorists...

People seem to forget what happened over the summer with BLM... Also the actions of a few but much more damage generated from it.

edit on 11-1-2021 by StingrayCrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StingrayCrazy

Congressman Jerrold Nadler said what happened over the Summer was a myth.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Everyone is always entitled to their own opinion but NOT their own facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

(golf clap)

Nice job. Too bad you're throwing sht at the wall to see if it sticks. Anyone can deduce what they want from photos, you still can't say for sure who those people are - or are not.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

www.thegatewaypundit.com... s-torched-city-tried-storm-white-house-last-year/

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weirdly, I addressed everything you said in my OP. It’s almost like you didn’t even read it or something.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: StingrayCrazy

Congressman Jerrold Nadler said what happened over the Summer was a myth.

And we all know what a pillar of truth that so-called man is.

link   
Show the vid clip of the House roaches scurrying for the doors again...I like that one

link   

I said from day one the it was trump supporters storming the capital building.
Why would they want to give anyone else credit for it?

I can’t say if there were people in the crowd that were not trump supporters as it’s impossible to know for sure.

Honestly after an entire summer of police shootings, burning buildings and several city blocks being seized by domestic terrorist’s and little happening to dissuade the behavior, this is exactly the response I would expect.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Just the ones that have been identified and arrested. Aside from those guys, you’re spot on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join