It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook takes down Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Marxist Zuckerberg is friends with many CCP members and speaks Mandarin, and is well paid by the Chinese military complex to enact the same tools, methods, and goals as the CCP.

Now it is simply blatant and obvious.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Wasn't RP a critic of the orange man?

Not really, I watch his show on YouTube every now and then and he seems to support Trump most of the time but will criticize him on issues he disagrees with, and I like that sort of balance. My guess as to why Facebook took this action would be because of his constant skepticism of Covid-19 restrictions and lockdowns. He provides a lot of really great information that opposes the mainstream narrative on Covid-19 and that's now something which will get people deplatformed.
edit on 11/1/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

The libertarian pages have been disappearing since just before the debates. It’s been a steady downward spiral since. I’m kinda pissed but not surprised that they took out Ron Paul. It just shows how far along the censorship purge is coming along. It goes far beyond just politics too.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

As a fan, do you not see the irony of libertarian ideologies silencing Ron Paul?

I mean, you can't force facebook to make a gay wedding cake.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join