It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Pushes for Federal Review of Schiavo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Funny that in all the years that the poor woman was comatose not body saw her husband as "a suspect"

Funny that in all these years that the woman has been disable nobody has blame the husband.

Alas.........the pro life and religious groups get involved and the media get to portray him as an evil, despicable man that may have been responsible for her situation.

People if you can't see propaganda for what it is then I wonder, and by the way, now that the agenda has turned into a bill they will move to greener pastures and the helping groups will find another target.

By the way having a will or not will the unprecedented historical day in our congress and the historical signature of our president in this bill, will for now on would not stop anybody that would tried with the right "help" change anything they want for the good "of mankind"

Like I said the repercussion of this actions today will be remember by every single citizen in our country when more of the same will be push in our faces.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Its also funny that its just now comming out that he has not visited, blocked therapy, and that it took SEVEN years to make her wishes clear to anyone. You see this man is married to two woman. Common law marriage is legal, so he is breaking laws. Now do we believe a law breaking @$$hole or a family trying to get thier story heard by anyone who may care?
I'm sure there are two sides to every story. And to be honest i'm only concerned with the truth. I'd listen to both sides. And have. From everything i've heard so far...he has used her "condition" to obtain money, and only after he has gotten everything he wished for does he say this woman wants to die.
Sorry but I have gotta call 'em like I see 'em.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Funny that in all the years that the poor woman was comatose not body saw her husband as "a suspect"

Funny that in all these years that the woman has been disable nobody has blame the husband.

Alas.........the pro life and religious groups get involved and the media get to portray him as an evil, despicable man that may have been responsible for her situation.

funny you know nothing about the facts before calling it propoganda...

"For instance, the physician who conducted the bone scan, Dr. W. Campbell Walker, wrote in his report, “This patient has a history of trauma.” He listed apparent injuries (mostly fractures) to Terri’s ribs, her lumbar vertebrae, her sacroiliac joints (which are near the hip), both her ankles, and both her knees.

Famed New York forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden – who was contacted by the news media, not the Schindlers – looked at this report last year and concluded, “It shows evidence that there are bone fractures that are in a healing stage… The trauma could be from some kind of beating that she obtained from somebody somewhere. It’s something that should have been investigated in 1991.”"

www.operationrescue.org...

time line:

"Apr 25 - Schiavo bans Terri brother and sister from visiting Terri.

Apr 25 - Schiavo ex girlfriend (Cyndi) reveals Schiavo lied about Terri’s death wishes.

Apr 26 - Judge Greer refuses to hear new evidence about Schiavo’s lying.

Apr 26 - New evidence compels Civil court Judge Quesada to resume Terri's feeding.

Apr 30 - Schiavo files an emergency motion to have Terri's nutritional feeding stopped.

May 7 - Affidavit filed by Dr. Hammesfahr (neurology) states Terri is not in a PVS.

May 7 - Schiavo charged in the Civil Court with fraud.

May 8 - Schiavo ex girlfriend (Cyndi) refuses to testify for fear of Schiavo."

thats just from 2001.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by namehere]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Look like the evidence is getting thrown to the public in extremly high doses. Thanks namehere. Good to see this jerk is finally getting the exposure he wanted. Soory it won't be in the form of a book or movie deal...lol

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
Famed New York forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden – who was contacted by the news media, not the Schindlers – looked at this report last year and concluded, “It shows evidence that there are bone fractures that are in a healing stage… The trauma could be from some kind of beating that she obtained from somebody somewhere. It’s something that should have been investigated in 1991.”"

www.operationrescue.org...

[edit on 20-3-2005 by namehere]

Yes namehere, bush is going to sign another bill to make sure that her husband will be taken into custody and charge for all the despicable deeds that were look over until the whole circus media got involve.

Stay tune for the second part in the Terri saga.

Guess what I give this another week and she will be forgotten by the media because the effects and results has been attain.

Rest in peace she is safe.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
IMHO that Mr. Love, err Mr Schiavo, beat the crap out of her and induced what Terri has. He wants her dead because "dead woman tell no tales"

Farfetched?
NO.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yes namehere, bush is going to sign another bill to make sure that her husband will be taken into custody and charge for all the despicable deeds that were look over until the whole circus media got involve.

i've known about this since 2002 and have friends who have been fighting this even longer, both liberal and conservative, so dont insult me by saying im going by propoganda, or by being rudely sarcastic like that.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I do beleive this will kick off the civil unrest, I may be wrong, but i have a feeling this is turning into something HUGE.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure what happened. I am sure that the more info that comes out, well the more he looks to be a part of something that he wants destroyed.
The drudge has a copy of that tape her dad recorded. Can't wait to hear it.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
i've known about this since 2002 and have friends who have been fighting this even longer, both liberal and conservative, so dont insult me by saying im going by propoganda, or by being rudely sarcastic like that.

Good for you namehere, and please by all means keep us informe with the information your friends have.

By the way do not insult me either.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Tempers are flying high. Terri will be the best fed person in the United States by tomorrow and we can all get back to business as usual

OR
This will turn into a wallapaloser

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I do beleive this will kick off the civil unrest, I may be wrong, but i have a feeling this is turning into something HUGE.

Childish nonsense. Like a group of petulant school children, throwing a tantrum and acting out some silly revenge fantasies. Ugh, the hand wringing and hair pulling of some of you people is just so laughable. Please, rub more gravel through your hair, it might make you that much more sympathetic.

What, has the spirit of Christmas come early this year?

I SAW SARA PROCTER CAVORTING WITH THE DEVIL!

And you, above all others, should be ashamed. Not because you're acting like a fool. Not because you're exploiting a gorked vegetable for cheap heat political points. Not because of your self indulgent grandizing and moralizing over half truths and libelous fiction. No, you should be ashamed of yourself for being so utterly and completely melodramtic.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Excuse me???

Take a chill. and thank you for your reply.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Excuse me???

I don't think I will, even if you do use three question marks. You sound silly, suffering from emotional stigmata over a complete and total stranger.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Brimstone- why pick on one little person when you have tons of people to chose from?

Really, Have a good one. No hard feelings.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Everyone chillout.

Things are a little heated and everyone needs to cool the insults

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

By the way do not insult me either.

insulted you how? you were saying unfounded things like it was fact, i only told you this, no insult anywhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Amuk said to take it easy. Please dont have this thread closed over hot tempers. Ok?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Some links to this story

audio of Terri Schiavo 'responding to her father on Friday She WANTS TO LIVE! ..

What scares me is that he wants her dead so bad, I heard an interview with him and he made a good case.

But I didn't know that he had been accused of fabricating the story of her wishes nor the rumor that he may have put her there.

But the one that gets me, is no man of honor would ask for this 7 years after and shack up in the meantime without a divorce.

This is getting scary indeed.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ed, he never told anyone of Terris wishes either for 7 long years. Then all of a sudden, he remembered.
Also Terri was found to have fractures 15 years ago. This smells if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join