It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats introduce an article of impeachment charging Trump with incitement of insurrection

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yay!
The wheels on the bus go round round round.

The Republican party better very carefully think over their next few choices.
Trump got ten million votes more than he did last time and it wasn't because he was a Republican.
Those people voted for trump, not his party.

Looks like it's time for a 4th party. I'm a Libertarian and we can't get enough votes to get a volleyball team together.

Im still with the veterans party, we are in the same boat the propoganda is to good with the you must vote against X or its the end of everything... argle bargle.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its a waste of time and resources and only panders to the extreme aspects of their base.

It could very well come back to bite them in the butt, much like when Harry Reid changed the rules years ago then Mitch took advantage of said rule to block garland.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Most definitely let’s get through 2021, apparently the democrat leadership have promised their masses free money, and free healthcare and even reparations for things that occurred almost 100 years ago.

Let’s see how that fares I am sure most of the bullcrap they promised won’t happen as usual, not only are democrats hypocrites they are liars.

I can’t wait to see the inflation and the lack of jobs coming in the 2nd quarter of this years, and what are they going to do when the moratoriums expire and people still do not have money to pay rent or mortgages or car payments. So yes punish your boogie man trump, blame him for all your problems, time to learn how democrat ran American government and politics really work.
edit on 11-1-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

especially with the 100 day lockdown coming, thats going to wreck whats left of the economy.

Also I got lucky with the house I had to rent we got it section 8 qaulified so we have been receiving money from the state even if the tennent isnt paying.

But how many people have been hemeroging money because the tenents werent paying and they couldnt evict.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It’s a bigger story, than what is being reported...

These circus acts will come to an end soon, we should be wary though, they will need another one in February.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It will also be interesting to see how McConnell approaches this impeachment compared to the last one. He's none too happy with Trump's antics.

Politicians tend to get a little upset when you mess with their safety.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The impeachment articles have no teeth.

mobile.twitter.com...

Come on Democrats, you can do better than this!

Do the impeachment articles have no teeth in the same way that Trump is gonna pull the ace out his sleeve "any day now"?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
it's not about removing Trump from office, so the fact there are only 9 days left means nothing to them. it is all about the liberal/democrat ideology, an ideology of hate and vindictiveness. and so Trump must be punished for daring to oppose their tyranny. just as we have seen how the left wants to severely punish anyone who does not share their beliefs, and especially those who try to protect the country from them, like true communist/fascist wannabe dictators.

by removing him from office they want to take away all the perks that an ex President gets, such as things like the secret service protection and pension. they want to do everything they can to hurt and punish him for standing against their tyranny.

it shows the true danger of these evil Nazi like people being in control.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Just a canadian here, so my opinion doesn't mean much

But how do the democrats think they can bring americans together when they are wanting to impeach the man that over 70 million people voted for???

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Anyone want to take bets that this will now be used with every President going forward by both parties. They say something stupid...impeach. Executive Order you don't like...impeach.

I'm thinking the left won't allow another Republican challenger. A RINO maybe.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The impeachment vote is scheduled for Wednesday.

Democrat legal scholar Jonathan Turley says it is unconstitutional the way the house is going about it.

Federal judges told election Challengers that complaints should be filed before the crime occurs.

Now is the time for the Trump Administration to file their complaint about what the US House is planning to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So, where is nancy, you'd think since she's pushing this so hard she'd . . well be there. Unless the rumor of her arrest is true:

edit on 11-1-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
You need to.pukl your head out of wherever it is and look what happened, and most importantly denial.

This was an attempt to keep Trump in power. This by definition was an insurrection, the only other word would be a coup attempt.

But I suppose Dan Rather does not know what he is talking about...nor do the plethora of others who are calling it what it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Cool, so can we hold Biden accountable & impeach him over the violent actions of ANTIFA? In ALL fairness..

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech
And the VP too, she organized funds to keep bailing them out. If trump can say a speech, telling people not to be violent right in the speech and have this bull# brought down on them, all the lefties should be royally #ed.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
Good. Good. Good. Impeachment is best way to depowering Trump

Here is the rub....Trump will not be a president after the 20th. and as such under the constitution would be in eligible for a impeachment as it clearly states sitting president,to be removed from office. after the 20th he wont be in office.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: HalWesten
You need to.pukl your head out of wherever it is and look what happened, and most importantly denial.

This was an attempt to keep Trump in power. This by definition was an insurrection, the only other word would be a coup attempt.

But I suppose Dan Rather does not know what he is talking about...nor do the plethora of others who are calling it what it is.

Oh, did I upset you? Sorry, but there are enough people trying to bury him that they will overlook things like this and you know it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Good time for the rise of the Libertarian party.

Ummm...the Libertarian party is like a re-run of Bill and Teds excellent adventure...party on dudes...

And I say that...as a Libertarian...

I mean...have you ever read the party charter...?

There’s some pie in the sky stuff in there that mainstream will never accept...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Haven't read the whole thread yet but wanted to reply to this because I saw the same talking points on FB earlier that I had to reply to as well.

CNN

A viral tweet claims that impeaching President Donald Trump for a second time would mean he would lose the ability to run for president in 2024.

That's not true. Nor are other claims in the tweet.
The tweet was posted on Friday, two days after a Capitol insurrection by a mob of Trump supporters sparked a new impeachment push from House Democrats. As of early Monday, it had more than 181,000 retweets and 725,000 likes. It says the following: "For those wondering if it's worth impeaching him this time, it means he:
1) loses his 200k+ pension for the rest of his life
2) loses his 1 million dollar/year travel allowance
3) loses lifetime full secret service detail
4) loses his ability to run in 2024"

If this has already been posted then disregard.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: generik

Just a canadian here, so my opinion doesn't mean much

But how do the democrats think they can bring americans together when they are wanting to impeach the man that over 70 million people voted for???

It's not about bringing us together. As far as they are concerned, if we didn't vote for them we can ... well ... die for all they care. They're prefer it actually if they could kill us I think. It would solve some of their problems, like reparations. The monies and assets they could seize would make grand pay-offs to their serfs.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join