It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual Ghosts?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by farmer99
i am sorry to see you all in the dark. i have personally had experiences with a succubus. i have hours of it on video tape. it was the only way i could prove to myself that i was not going crazy. that it was real and not something i imagined. you can actually see finger depressions and lip compressions on the video. way to much movement to be anything else. it started after a religous episode i had a few years back. all you have to do is type succubus on any search engine there are people all over the world who are experiencing it. my condition rivals that of the movie you are all trying to remember "the entity" as it is clearly visible to any who see it

Okay, this requires a Youtube link at the very least. Maybe a "best of" compilation of money shots?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Some years ago, I became involved in a conversation with a good friends mother, about spirits and the paranormal, as I have had many spirit experiences so like to learn all I can.

She told me that she had been involved with a case where a child was waking up, having nightmares with a seemingly sexual theme. Her explanation for this, was that some sexual preditors learnt to astral travel and commitment their crimes while out of body, so that they could not be caught or punished. She believed that she had met the abuser on the astral plane, then found him in the real world and told him that she knew what he was up to and would do all she could to stop him.

I thought she was nuts, a total fruit loop and never ever put myself in a situation whereby she could talk to me again.

If she was wrong, (as I believe) I bet the guy she confronted thought his life was in danger from a mad stalker

but, what if she was right?
Then her story could be some type of explanation for some of these experiences

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join