It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual Ghosts?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
From the ever strange Anna Nicole Smith:

"A ghost would crawl up my leg and have sex with me at an apartment a long time ago in Texas...I was freaked out about it, but then I was like, Well, you know what? He's never hurt me and he just gave me some amazing sex, so I have no problem."

(When asked in FHM magazine "What's the kinkiest sex you've ever had?")

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yes i know the movie your talking about, and its actually a true story. you see, the woman had told her friends of the events and they thought she was wacco, at first it was sexual playing, then it got agressive, it eventually got really bad, and she started losing sleep. but soon after she dissapeared. If this is the same movie we are talking about then the movie should have shown a mildly errie picture of the ghostly trio, this picture, is suppsedly an ACTUAL picture of the ghosts. I personally havent seen the actual movie, but i've seen shows talking about it, and i know my uncle saw it, and the ghost picture scared the hell outta him. I believe they spoof this event/movie in one of the scary movies.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A hot angel coming to see me a few nights a week, no guilt... no remorse. I could live with that!

Now THATS a blessing!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I hush the crowd everytime I enter a room. -giggle-

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
wing i think you talk about sucumbus and incubus,have you heard them?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Th-th-that is just wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde

What a way to spend the afterlife. Wandering around clinking chains and slapping @$$e$. Forget your heaven and hell stuff, this is more my style.

Okay, I am not trying to be a bad person or anything, but remember, these are ghost lovers that find sexual attractivness in many people. These aren't ghost prostitutes.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A lecturer on the paranormal was addressing a class of university students. He began, "Today I'm going to discuss so-called ghosts. Before I begin, may I ask how many of you believe ghosts are real?"
About 100 hands went up.
"That's about typical," said the lecturer. "Now, how many of you believe you have seen ghosts?"
Several dozen hands went up.
"Again, that's about typical," said the lecturer. "How many of you have talked to ghosts?"
About 5 hands went up.
"Very good," said the lecturer, "about what I expected. Finally, some people claim ghosts come to them in their sleep and have sex with them. How many of you think you've had sex with ghosts?"
Only one hand went up.
"Hmm," said the lecturer, "would you please come up to the front of the room, so we can discuss this in front of the whole class?"
The young man went to the front of the room.
"This is amazing," said the lecturer. "You're the first person I ever met who would admit that he thinks he's had sex with ghosts. Would you tell us the details of how it happened?"
"Ghosts?" said the young man, "Oh #, I thought you said goats!"

Sorry had to post it here lol

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
"Ghosts?" said the young man, "Oh #, I thought you said goats!"

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Reading or rereading all these ghost stories makes me go hmmm. I have a lot of interesting coincidences in my life and it makes me wonder if I have company or my own personal demons or entities following me around. I remember one night some doors opened and closed for me in different buildings. I think most people would be pretty freaked out by that alone. I seem to be awake alot between 3 and 4 am. Sometimes I feel like I have company and sometimes seem to feel slight sensations. However I don't notice this when I go visit someone or used to in another town. It makes me think it might be my imagination or could a ghost be living with me?

Then reading stories about psy vampires makes me wonder what that is all about as well. Especially a few occasions where I felt drained and almost sick but after going out in public, I suddenly felt better but others around me suddenly looked drained and sick. Maybe it was something going around. As far as dreams or astral things go, I seem to almost always be in charge unless I'm just letting a dream go natural without influencing it.

If a ghost doesn't seem to be hurting you, should it always be considered evil?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
in the traditional beliefs of the druids and also the white craft/pagans of the UK there are stories going back millenia of the following.

If a good person who spends lots of time in nature and loves nature, is desired by a tree sprite (like a fairy or troll but who live in trees on the spiritual plane), the tree sprite will then become attached and fall in love with that person (a man only as tree sprites are a feminine form of natures energy). So this could then be seen as a ghost like being.

The sprite will get frustrated at not being able to interact totally with the object of her desire. In her actions to try and consumate the realtionship she will often take form in the mind of the beloved during sleep time, and relaxed states, as it is easier then to make contact. Often sex is reported. However they will also go as far as scuppering and bringing misfortune to any earth based relationships the beloved might want to explore, some reports have stated one particularly mischevious sprite as killing through accidents and the like many partners of one magical student until he went mad.

This has been documented in many very early writings on magic, druidism and fairylore in the UK for a couple of thousand of years.

A good book llewelyn, Magic and The tarot contains the spells needed to break this bond if one is formed.

Mind you ive often found that the dangers are more likely in normal relationships than etheral ones.

Regards

Elf

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In all my years of helping others with 'these things' and all the experiences I've personaly had - only once have I ever encountered anything sexual in nature at all.

It wasn't me that had the decades of sexual harrassmenst and frightenment, it was someone else.

I didn't see the movie your reffering to, so I don't know how close to truth it came.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light Being
Sleep paralysis is a VERY misunderstood science, for it deals only with the physical symptoms of these interactions.

Sleep Paralysis is quite well understood and documented, though there is not always a way to fix it, depending on the cause.

If you really want to try this just lay on your back with your head tilted quite far back, and breathe lazily out of your nose.

If you wan't to get rid of these encounters, sleep on your tummy

This will not work for most people, because it sounds more like positional sleep apnea, which is causing you to wake from REM sleep and have this experience. It is so well know that sleeping supine can cause apnea that our testing equipment even breaks out sleep stages in Supine NREM and Supine REM from all other body positions. Additionally, we will not allow patients to sleep prone here in the lab as it tends to open the airway too much and cause false negative results.

for crying out loud clean your room (this makes a huge difference believe it or not, dust and scattered debris is a haven for these entities).

Yes, allergins can make you breath even worse at night adding to any other breathing problems you may be experiencing.

[edit on 6/3/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

you sure you want to know.sorry for the spelling if it gets bad.
im 39 i had a group of spirts with me for 8 9 years .At first i thought
it was 1 but its more like 5 . no i am not crazy i will tell you how it may happened i we use to break in to this old ophenage one night we hade,
a wigi board not smart, i get that now. the other was .i was laying in bed one night , i had a long rope dividing the rome in half two curtains.
i noticed them sliding just alitle you kind of had to think that just move ?
so joking with my friend the next day telling him, bad idea he told me if you lay on your bed naked and think them to come to you . they will. they did at first small things like you can feel fingers pushing wanker back and forth then laying down with you . and gets to be more won'
t go there sorry .i know what some would think oh crap and do what i did .
right to the preist did nothing for me he gave me holy water to wash myself . that was useless after a weak of them laying down with me rubbing things no go into it it did not scare me any more ther more like companings i hope this .things you should know about these spirits .
theh thrive on you thoughts your daydreams sounds wierd i know but when you fall asleep the conection with them breaks only when your awake can they interact with u they dont rape or move thing around . they can be a pain in the ass when you want to get to sleep so i myself have been tacking imovaine there sleeping pills .my name is corey i dont hide this mabey because i can prove that they are here i have many time to my friends freaks them out .well thats my thing you say what you will . i heard it all [email protected]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, I've been raped many times in sleep paralysis by what I believe are astral entities, or what people call, succubus.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you want to read tons of stories, all supposedly true, go to www.yourghoststories.com... and
and type sexual spirits, or succubus in the search, you will get tons of stories. I have my own, which I'm not going to go into, but I can tell you most of their stories are true. I can tell because they describe the exact same thing as I've experienced and trust me, you can't just guess, their are specifics that only an experiencer can talk about and be spot on. This subject is real ! I believe Anna Nicole and Lucy Lieu. They steal sexual energy, which is very powerful. Some of these people say they are in love with their beings. I'm not so sure about that angle, but I assure you, it's REAL!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What about Succubus and Incubus? I suppose they are demons, not ghosts, but they are entirely sexual entities.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join