It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm just so sick of it all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The extreme partisanship in this country has reached such an extreme level, that it actually has over-spilled to countries around the world.

Re-read my first sentence and think about it.

People around the world care so gooddamn much about our politics, and it's all centered around a person half the people like, and half the people don't. It's consuming everything media-wise, and causing discord amongst many that would normally agree on some things, and disagree on other things. I try to remain as neutral as possible, and completely claim myself as an independent. I have views I lean for obviously, but not a single party represents me, at all. I find flaws in them all.

There needs to be an end to this shlt, people need to stop bickering over petty things and just get on with life. stop the cancel culture shlt that is going on, stop with saying i dont like this so you cant say it...

Just grow the # up!!!!!

I'll be moving to a small countryside suburb of Houston fairly soon, I'm sick of the big cities

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Deplatform politics.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Deplatform politics.

+1

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Ya I'm moving away from this also. I'm going back to Oklahoma. Glad to read your leaving also.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hope you've been good allaround

I just want a simple life, what I have saved will get me a nice place with neighbors a ride down the way, but not close to me at all

Plus I can install/fix everything and anything, yeah, the countryside sounds really nice

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I thought it was bad under GW, but the last 4 years took it to a whole new level.

Education has become a joke.

Social media has raised a generation that no longer knows how to interact with each other.

Film & television is nothing more than propaganda right along with news.

edit on 11-1-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

People around the world care so gooddamn much about our politics, and it's all centered around a person half the people like, and half the people don't

Nothing new here.

During the 1930's Germans who supported Hitler only made up about 40% of the population. What happened in German during that time had a far greater effect on how people around the world felt about German politics than they do about America now.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When I saw what common core math was, I laughed. Then they went full with it...

And social media?!?

Goddamn cesspool of ignorance

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It's astonishingly similar though, both sides are doing it.

COUP, SEDITION, TREASON...

BOTH sides are claiming it, and BOTH sides are guilty of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's astonishingly similar though, both sides are doing it.

COUP, SEDITION, TREASON...

BOTH sides are claiming it, and BOTH sides are guilty of it.

If America starts a world war like Germany did, THEN the world can be worried.

Untill then it's just a case of tit-for-tat politics. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

People around the world care so gooddamn much about our politics, and it's all centered around a person half the people like, and half the people don't. It's consuming everything media-wise, and causing discord amongst many that would normally agree on some things, and disagree on other things. I try to remain as neutral as possible, and completely claim myself as an independent. I have views I lean for obviously, but not a single party represents me, at all. I find flaws in them all.

I've been wondering lately, now that Trump is exiting stage left, what will the media(s) do to get their fix? They've been mainlining "the good stuff" so often for so long, the addiction must be tremendous.

Yes, they'll drag this current thing out as long as possible, but their stash of lame duck is dwindling fast, to where will they turn for their morning, mid-morning, noon, mid-afternoon, afternoon, early evening, late evening, overnight fix?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Wars aren't fought militarily anymore unless its the middle-east.

EVERY country with capabilities is taking advantage of this unrest, every, single, one.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I thought it was bad under GW, but the last 4 years took it to a whole new level.

Social media has raised a generation that no longer knows how to interact with each other.

And Japanese TV is becoming too silly and off beat with men dressing up as woman on prime time, getting bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

6-12 months of trump sued, or trump going to jail

trump stays in the media, media gets ratings from him, then nothing happens

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

I've been wondering lately, now that Trump is exiting stage left, what will the media(s) do to get their fix? They've been mainlining "the good stuff" so often for so long, the addiction must be tremendous.

Yes, they'll drag this current thing out as long as possible, but their stash of lame duck is dwindling fast, to where will they turn for their morning, mid-morning, noon, mid-afternoon, afternoon, early evening, late evening, overnight fix?

I mentioned they will turn against Harris in the future. They'll leave Joe alone though.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Wars aren't fought militarily anymore unless its the middle-east.

EVERY country with capabilities is taking advantage of this unrest, every, single, one.

Keep your eye on The Stock Markets. That is a true indicator. If there are huge changes then you will be corect.

Untill then KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I 100% agree with every single word you've said. Like I opened up ATS just to see there are people out there with my same feelings.

I'm not moving anywhere, but I sure am trying to ward off letting my society dictate my thoughts -- but it's real hard. I'm doing yoga more than ever and I still find it quite difficult to shut out the society-gone-mad thoughts. Like it continuously is trying to infiltrate my own mind. But it's all good. God is like a wrestling coach; he pairs us up with the most challenging opponents to make us grow even stronger.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

And Japanese TV is becoming too silly and off beat with men dressing up as woman on prime time, getting bad.

Believe it or not.

My Only refuge is either Japanese Anime(Isekai) or Chinese Xianxia. I can't handle anything American anymore.
edit on 11-1-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

That is a interesting question. Media have had their parties going on for 4 and more years and made a great deal of money using Trump as a culprit for anything they could imagine. When Trump is gone they will put their mindset of digging and blaiming Trump for several things etc. When Trump seems to fade as person of intrest that is a bad news for the news. Their next step most likely is finally to really investige Biden family doings and health problems they have. If the next 4 years will be boring news wide they will lose their readers and people find something else.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The Browns won a playoff game. And the Buckeyes are gonna win the NC tonight.

Be a winner, be happy...move to Ohio.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join