It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPMorgan joins Citibank in rush to stop donations to the 'treason caucus'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
a reply to: Ohanka

Wait a minute... so you are saying that Capitalists should not have the right to do business or not do business with whom ever they want?

I didn't know ATS allowed Marxist ideology on here.

I just might have to pack up and move.

This is not capitalism. It is corporate oligarchy.

This is beyond that. Corporations are actively violating the rights of the citizens, censoring all opposition, running vicious propaganda pieces in almost all media and dictating national policies for the incoming administration.

It is not even just Trump and those aligned with him. Several independent left figures i follow, who despise Trump and everything he stood for, have been silenced for daring to speak out against the corporate purge.

If it was the government doing this, it would be identitcal to Communist China.

“Don’t like it don’t buy it” does not apply here. These corporations have constructed vertical monopolies. They control all products and services, and are actively collaborating with each other, violating several anti-trust laws for what it’s worth.

There are no independent outlets. Those that grow will be identified and destroyed. Their payments not processed, a vicious propaganda campaign in the media and countless allegations from the social media mob.

I truly believe all this was planned for after January 20th, but the capitol demonstration gave them the impetuous to accelerate their plans.

Some are calling this the Billionaires’ Coup, but it has always been like this. The mask simply came off. Behold your true rulers, they aren’t even hiding it anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Social accountability”

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa

Yay fascism. you leftist cucks make me laugh. You think storming the capitol building in protest is somehow ‘bad’??

It’s not. Even if cNn says it is.

Imagine if ‘the chad’ in Portland was done by those dreaded Trump supporters instead of the weak, gutless cucks who you openly supported during that act of sedition and terrorism.

Oh no, the PGA has moved a golf game. GASP!!!!

You sir, are the Ace of Based. No sarcasm. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
All theses. capitalist corporate pig companies, they don’t represent the everyday people, they just care about their profits.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yay fascism. you leftist cucks make me laugh. You think storming the capitol building in protest is somehow ‘bad’??

Doctor, we have another one hyperventilating over here...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Corporations are actively violating the rights of the citizens, censoring all opposition, running vicious propaganda pieces in almost all media and dictating national policies for the incoming administration.

Privately owned media have the right to publish what they want and suppress what they want.

Most of them are in business to make profits. They don't want to antagonize their audiences and advertisers. Their refusal to provide a platform for Trumpist drivel should teach you something. Allow me to make the lesson plain:

There are more of us than there are of you.

That's why your guy lost, fair and square.

Republican lawmakers may fear their Trumpist constituents, because in that party they hold a majority. But among the general public, Trumpists are a dwindling minority. Large companies who have customers all over the country know that it is economically wisest for them –– as well as being the right thing to do -- to shut down Trump and his evil minions.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

JPMorgan
CitiBank
CVS
Target
Exxon
Marriot
BlueCross-BlueShield
Commerce BancShare

Great news!

I hope you will add the names of other organizations that have dumped Trump as they come in.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Corporations are actively violating the rights of the citizens, censoring all opposition, running vicious propaganda pieces in almost all media and dictating national policies for the incoming administration.

Privately owned media have the right to publish what they want and suppress what they want.

Most of them are in business to make profits. They don't want to antagonize their audiences and advertisers. Their refusal to provide a platform for Trumpist drivel should teach you something. Allow me to make the lesson plain:

Republican lawmakers may fear their Trumpist constituents, because in that party they hold a majority. But among the general public, Trumpists are a dwindling minority. Large companies who have customers all over the country know that it is economically wisest for them –– as well as being the right thing to do -- to shut down Trump and his evil minions.

What is it with these ridiculous ancap talking points? I feel like i am talking to teaparty folks.

The media are an organ of the state. The corporate power structure is the state. The government is simply a formality.

And i do not doubt there are more of “us” whoever that is, than me. Those who adhere to anti-corporate, pro worker economic policies while being in favour of free speech and inalienable rights are an increasingly rare breed indeed.

So aside from your strange combination of cryptic threats, ancap propaganda and apologism for corporate tyranny, i am not afraid for those like myself have always been in the minority.

The monopolies do not want profits. They have endless capital. The money is simply a means to an end. They want power.
edit on 1112021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

BLM/Anitfa?

Is that you going to bat for the corporate oligarchy?

Weird. That’s an awful thoughtful and insightful excerpt with a rather large brush stroke.

I don’t even see anything burning!

I’m impressed! Heard you guys were just an idea

“Non-Trumpist” here checking in

Edit: Oh Wait.

I’m supposed to say Anti-Trump right? like being Anti-racist because “not racist” isn’t good enough?

Also: is “fair and square” the name of the programmed DLC that switched votes and weighted others to help Trump lose due to the fraud that occurred with Dominion voting systems?

edit on 11-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This just confirms the election was a coup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Open your eyes America.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Wow, you've gone full incel. Some of you guys need f*ckin' therapy over this loss.

And what does it say about the lefts four years of Trump hate?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Break free from your evil puppet masters!

We can help you spiritually.

Pro trumpers encompass a cross-section of the USA, every race, color, and creed.
We are peaceful, everyday people.
We are strong and fearless in the face of evil because of our strong faith in a higher entity, be it “God”, the power of Love, Jesus Christ, etc...

All your posts seem driven by fear, come over to the light, we welcome you!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

LOL -- "Treason caucus" -- that's funny!

I know Dems like to re-define words -- can I get an "Awoman"??? -- but I still use my good old fashioned dictionary.

You're gonna have to prove the election was totally legit before I believe these critters were committing treason. I don't see treason. I see congress critters fulfilling their oath of office and doing their duty against an illegitimate election. Plenty of others see what I see too. Cry all you want about, "there's no evidence!"

It's bull. There damn sure is evidence, one way or the other, and the ones with something to hide are the ones who refuse to make the evidence public.

And you know it. In your heart of hearts, you know that you don't know. You know that you can only trust what others tell you. You know that the whole truth is out there, but you don't really want the truth, because this taunting and poking just feels soooooooooooo good. I get it.

But we both know, if

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The list is but a start of who I don’t want to do business with.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

OMG!

Hide the children, Martha!

There's ANARCHISTS in here!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yay more fascism.

I guess Reagan was right. If fascism ever came to America is would be under liberalism.

Here we are.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Wait a minute... so you are saying that Capitalists should not have the right to do business or not do business with whom ever they want?

So you would support a white landlord that refused to rent to Hispanics, let's say?
Or a white banker that refused to loan money to a man with a good credit rating just because he was black?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

OMG!

Hide the children, Martha!

There's ANARCHISTS in here!

Ŵho is the anarchist? Are you the anarchist? Do you believe i am the anarchist? I have been called many things in my time but anarchist is a new one.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Drucifer

Wow, you've gone full incel. Some of you guys need f*ckin' therapy over this loss.

And what does it say about the lefts four years of Trump hate?

Is it hard to not start your posts with “But what about”?

I’ve bashed the left a hell of a lot more than I’ve bashed the right on here, you’ll have to present your whataboutism to a lefty if you’re looking for the answer you want to argue with.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Many politicians and political orgs need to re-evaluate how they criticize Big Multi Billionaire companies like they have been 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

One of these companies holds the mortgage on my home
and another my secondary health insurance.I take it you
believe I should lose my home and health insurance because
I voted for Trump?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join