It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPMorgan joins Citibank in rush to stop donations to the 'treason caucus'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Source

Big business has started deserting Republicans who voted to overturn the election even after the MAGA mob desecrated the capitol  

The list of companies that are pulling support includes Stripe which has stopped processing payments for the Trump website.

Others who are one way or another pulling financial support from
Trump and those in congresses that supported the idea of election fraud are:

JPMorgan
CitiBank
CVS
Target
Exxon
Marriot
BlueCross-BlueShield
Commerce BancShare

We can expect this list to grow rapidly over the next several days, weeks, and months. The PGA has already cancelled having the 2022 open at a Trump Golf Course.

The parade of social accountability being enacted by private interests is staggering.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Is being a flea exciting or......

Also pretty sure a billionaire will be just fine....

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
“Social accountability”

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa

Yay fascism. you leftist cucks make me laugh. You think storming the capitol building in protest is somehow ‘bad’??

It’s not. Even if cNn says it is.

Imagine if ‘the chad’ in Portland was done by those dreaded Trump supporters instead of the weak, gutless cucks who you openly supported during that act of sedition and terrorism.

Oh no, the PGA has moved a golf game. GASP!!!!
edit on 11 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

*Autotheistic* isn’t a word #yourmood... 😂

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Corporations should not wield such political power. This is treason. Power has been stolen from the people and the government by monied interests.

This is exactly what Occupy Wallstreet was about.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You can't really expect the bankers to fund both sides (again).

They only do that when it's a real war they can make real profit from.

....and probably start.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This type of civil unrest and chaos is bad for business.
You think a civil war or a coup would be good for the economy? It wouldn't. It would be catastrophic for the economy.
That's why they're coming down so hard on him now.
Follow the money. The real power in this country has spoken. And it ain't democrats or the republicans.
It's capitalism. You mess with that, you're finished.
Hence, Trump is finished.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Next thing you know, these pathetic fascists will be demanding that anyone who supported President Trump is ineligible to run for office in 2024

‘Social accountability’, Hitler says the darndest things

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION
This type of civil unrest and chaos is bad for business.
You think a civil war or a coup would be good for the economy? It wouldn't. It would be catastrophic for the economy.
That's why they're coming down so hard on him now.
Follow the money. The real power in this country has spoken. And it ain't democrats or the republicans.
It's capitalism. You mess with that, you're finished.
Hence, Trump is finished.

Unfortunately such heavy handed crackdowns tend to have the exact opposite effect.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Social accountability”

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa

Yay fascism. F#*k you leftist cucks make me laugh. You think storming the capitol building in protest is somehow ‘bad’??

Imagine if ‘the chad’ in Portland was done by those dreaded Trump supporters instead of the weak, gutless cucks who you openly supported during that act of sedition and terrorism.

Check out that icon at the top. The mudpit icon has 2 thumbs down. Any other icon means, ya know, not the mudpit.
As much as I know you'd like to turn all of ATS into the bitchute comment section.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Whatever that is

But yeah. Cool post. Offended by a swear word were you? Sorry.

Leftists are fascists, that part you don’t disagree with I see.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Social accountability”

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa

Yay fascism. F#*k you leftist cucks make me laugh. You think storming the capitol building in protest is somehow ‘bad’??

Wow, you've gone full incel. Some of you guys need f*ckin' therapy over this loss.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Yeah. Therapy for an election loss, who does that remind me of?

Meanwhile, Mussolini’s parliament building was also stormed. It was labelled ‘sedition’ by his supporters too.

And the fascists were upset about that as well. They’re still supporting that despot today, while emulating his greatest ally.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If your last thread was about how people ignore you

Then maybe it’s you and not them? I mean I see what you are trying to do here, and A for effort, but we got bigger fish to fry.

Look by no means am I implying this isn’t relevant. At all

See when I inquired why all the Covid/political threads had usurped the Alien, Bigfoot, NWO discussions and trumped them, I was told by more than a few maybe what’s happing now is somehow more important.

While I do miss Bigfoot, as he’s rarely seen these days, it occurred maybe I should listen.

Point being maybe there are bigger fish to fry

I did listen. Maybe you should too

edit on 11-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theBLESSINGofVISION

What economy?

Edit; pretty sure ALL civil unrest is bad for biz.

Unless you the MIC

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Implementing such a policy during a time of insurrection does open the door for the military to take over these organizations.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How long are these corporations “taking a knee” for?

Wtf is a “treason caucus”? Did these helpless companies come up with that virtue signal “awh on dehr wown”?

Spare me

Because I could think of so many other people that might be needing a blind fold and some Pall Malls

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Wait a minute... so you are saying that Capitalists should not have the right to do business or not do business with whom ever they want?

I didn't know ATS allowed Marxist ideology on here.

I just might have to pack up and move.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

How many of theses threads you going to make, didnt you already make one along the same line?
I got to ask because of your lack of knowledge or ability to see the dangers of these actions, how old are you?

So now the democrats are the party of billionaire , corporations, and corporate vigilante ?

edit on 37131America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jan 2021 01:37:32 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
a reply to: Ohanka

Wait a minute... so you are saying that Capitalists should not have the right to do business or not do business with whom ever they want?

I didn't know ATS allowed Marxist ideology on here.

I just might have to pack up and move.
Hmmm. I dunno. Seems like Free Market Capitalism and Free Speech and the sharing of ideas and knowledge without fear or persecution or retribution, go hand-in-hand, like they were zip-tied together.

I believe what they are saying is, what we have now is not this. And The only heavy handed crackdown they see as do I, is a Marxist plot against American Democracy. Ya know the one silencing the opposition and poisoning the well at American colleges.

It’s actually kinda truly disturbing

It’s like Philip Roth’s novel-turned-show.

But different: this being real. And MUCH more insidious and frightening....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join