It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILT Could be Why Democrat Leaders Are So Afraid-Paranoid-Fearful Right Now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Oh the irony.
Person who worships a draft dodger aka. captain Bonespurs is calling others fearful and whimps.

A gift that keeps on giving

Exactly...Trump said i'm going with you...Il walk with you...Them went to hide and watch it on TV
What a coward...Just like asking your friend to beat up a guy that hurt your feelings...Real brave...
You guys eventually gonna have to realize what sided your on.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

SS wouldn't allow it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I dont know if guilt is a good word.

They are on the right side of history as far as any information that is allowed 20 years from now.

Republican senators have no choice but to vote in favor of impeachment next week. Once they give into that, punishing the GOP is going to be embedded in the public mind and considered normal.

It is going to be one republican after another crossing the isle this spring. They may even give it a catchy name. Guesses?

Republicans are in checkmate and this is the best opportunity globalists are ever going to get to turn America into a single party dictatorship. They will give that a catch name too.

You've been beat, America.
edit on pSun, 10 Jan 2021 23:47:42 -06002021 042Sun, 10 Jan 2021 23:47:42 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Oh the irony.
Person who worships a draft dodger aka. captain Bonespurs is calling others fearful and whimps.

Draft dodging is an act that is held in extremely high regard by EVERY leftist on earth

President Trump skipping the draft is the thing that you gutless leftists love the most about him, but nice try.
Your IQ almost triggered someone, four years of the exact same comment on every thread and you’ve had exactly ZERO bites.

Nobody cares

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
They probably feel guilty for stealing the election and then having their friends in the MSM and big-tech covering up for them.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Nah. Politicians just need more CCP handlers.

I mean chauffeurs.

Edit: And lovers
edit on 11-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: carewemust

The icing on the cake would be if no one at all showed up for the inauguration!

All the woke-folk Biadan supporters are skeered to death of the woo-hoo-froo, and and everyone else is so thoroughly disgusted they don't give a rat's ass!

10,000 warriors in full armor standing around playing rock, paper, scissors.

Out of FEAR, Joe Biden began scaling back his inauguration day activities 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the swearing-in occurred in a bunker, at this point.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

I'm pretty sure stealing an election has serious consequences...

They all should be VERY afraid...

Very Afraid indeed.

www.bing.com... rch%3Fq%3DCrimes%2BAgainst%2BHumanity%26FORM%3DVRMHRE

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
That is certainly what we are seeing, total fear.

They want to paint it in advance with a broad brush that it's all sedition and insurrection by Trump when it actually applies to everything they are doing against Trump and America.

Indeed! I'm sure Democrats are thinking back to how Barack Obama's administration tried to sabotage the incoming Trump Administration, and are now PROJECTING (out of guilt) the Trump Admin to do the same to the incoming Biden Administration.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

They are scared

Its going to go down

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Fear of being exposed as the perpetrators of the fraudulent election.

And even more shocking and evil, encouraging the Covid-19 virus to spread in America, in order to implement their mail-in voting fraud scheme. The one that Joe Biden bragged about twice, just before the Nov 2020 election.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The icing on the cake would be if no one at all showed up for the inauguration!

All the woke-folk Biadan supporters are skeered to death of the woo-hoo-froo, and and everyone else is so thoroughly disgusted they don't give a rat's ass!

10,000 warriors in full armor standing around playing rock, paper, scissors.

They are going to use this as an excuse to have some sort of "virtual inauguration" in Biden's basement anyway.... the excuse will be Covid safety and the threat of violence.

I'm hopeful the #1 Priority of President Trump right now is to prevent Joe Biden from taking control of America.

The MSM is hiding what China-Joe's admin nominees have said over the past 2 weeks, and with good reason. They want to oppress Americans in a way that will cause mass rebellion..

Mandatory vaccinations, mandatory masks, tax and fee increases, "Domestic Terrorist" labeling of those who speak out against the Biden Admin...and so much more.

edit on 1/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They were too busy photographing documents...lining them up...taking photos of the fronts and backs...

...to do any damage.

Total psy ops in full view of the camera. The whole scene in the chamber is very interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I've noticed they made themselves a new corpse to prop up to hide the deaths from vaccinations.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Oh the irony.

I like posts that are made from ignorance .
Please keep it up.
Gives me something to do here.
And you do keep on giving....

Denying Ignorance.
Why ?
It's a bit of pride.
edit on 1/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
EXTREME FEAR breeds irrationality:

DEVELOPING: Democrats in both the House and Senate are planning to draft legislation to classify MAGA rallies as "domestic terrorist activity" and require the FBI, DOJ & DHS to take steps to prevent such "domestic terrorism." Sen. Durbin is leading effort along with Rep Schneider.
twitter.com...

and take a deep breath you paranoid idiots!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: incoserv

They are clearly scared beyond their senses of something.

The laptops!!

And watch these people in the chambers...17 seconds in. They are gathering evidence and taking photos of documents.

I haven’t seen this video before so I watched it. I am now having a WTF moment. Those people going through papers and whatnot on the floor are on the REPUBLICANS side of the floor. Look at all the papers left to rummage through. Look when the camera pans to the other side, there is no one rummaging the almost devoid of paperwork desks on the DEMOCRATS side. I suppose the Democrats all had the wherewithal to grab almost all of their paperwork, but the Republicans left stacks on their desks?

I had to confirm with myself I was correct about the sides before posting, so I looked at a recording. Here is the recording of the count that day:

www.cnbc.com...

edit on 11-1-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Er... maybe?

I have a lotta problems with our pres but the total MSM onslaught and suppression of free speech has me reassessing many things, lately.

Trump seems unfit and could at least attempt to reassure reasonable people that he isn't vying for Mussolini 2.0.

However, I am not afraid of actual American patriots and know "patriot" is not a synonym for "racist" or "fascist."

I just really hope that this horror flick has a happy ending.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow
Many were civilian "special forces", whom Capitol police allowed to enter through a specific doorway. It was pre-planned, obviously.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Yep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join