It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If you believe this then I have a bridge to sell you

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

TeamTrump on Parler

This is the link to the real TeamTrump.

That other is a fake, I'm pretty sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is from Team Trump Florida, supposedly official.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lernmore

Yeah I saw that. Thanks for sharing anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Could that have been his real purpose for holding a rally on the 6th? Did Trump tell Congress to stop with the insurgency actions and disperse, and at the same time hide it from the public by telling the public a different message at the rally?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: panoz77

Thanks. I just want to try to determine if this is really happening.

Has to be something going on...Trump's not the type to just stand by while the likes of Pelosi and Shumer destroy him...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Whether people voted for Biden or against trump is irrelevant. He lost hugely. Based on character alone i can say if anyone cheated this election it was trump. There is literally zero evidence that Biden cheated y'all are just making sh** up. Everything you think is evidence is actually in reality a big lie and you are falling for it. Trump set y'all up. He said there is no way he can possibly lose which was a lie . Of course he could possibly lose just like he could possibly win. But he's a horrible person and people don't want that. We the people may be tired of the powers that be and we want it cleaned up and changed but trump is the absolute worst person to actually have the ability to achieve that. a reply to: Vasa Croe

edit on 11-1-2021 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2021 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Special forces disguised as Antifa and "confiscating Pelosi's laptop is one of the truly happy highlights of what happened the other day.

Things are already getting real, and exponentially real by the day. I LIKE it!

Why would Antifa take Pelosi's laptop? You need to reject reality to believe your version of events, no Antifa there, all proud MAGA terrorists led by Q-anon Shaman Dances-with-Karens...
edit on 11/1/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I am done holding out hope for anything to happen to save the country. Rather be nicely surprised than let down again like the last 12 years.

So you voted Trump this time round, Hillary the time before that...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: projectvxn

It will be a shot up Comet Pizza floor.

Isn't talk of that banned here?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Ahabstar

Seems like that's as good as it ever gets. Nothing materializes and good people get hurt for nothing.

I'm sick of it.

Nothing materialises, one side is disappointed the other told you so...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Indeed. Fingers crossed!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: one4all

Does this mean the POTUS can hand complete control over to the Military who will carry that responsibility until the safety and integrity of the USA can be insured?

The USA military does look a bit divided on these issues. Lot of Obama hold overs, was some military associated to the Ukraine stuff that put an open letter in a defense magazine a few months ago. The globalists front, UN, China and others.

Looking at the rallies, heaps more support from the people for Trump. Biden does have a lot of money and corporate power behind him.

Trump is in the Job till Jan 20th. Till then he is Commander in Chief of the military forces, with insurrection a military act. This is why there is a push to impeach or dismiss the President now and take him out of the job.

When it becomes official is when the Emergency Broadcast System turns on. Looks like some trying to silence it, with the way the internet works, word will get out.

They are going crazy...Both Parties...They want Trump out tomorrow...Arrested...Prosecuted...They are scared to death...

One thing I've been pondering is the White House Rally...For weeks Trump has been encouraging patriots from across the Country to show up...And oddly, at the end of every plea, Trump said it's going to be Wild...Even with the protesters in the building it didn't look that wild to me...

There was a bum's rush to get the protesters inside the building with the help of the police...The deep staters and their aides took off like rats fleeing a sinking ship...Their offices were empty while people rifled thru them...

I have a feeling we don't know the extent of that 'Wild' yet but it will become apparent in the very near future...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Imagine wanting Martial Law or Totalitarian Military power...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
There's no other way to explain what is happening other than a coup.

The election was rigged, not the entire country only a handful of specific states that would change the count.

Local states, media, celebrities and social media tech giants were all in on it - its been obvious for years that they're all paid for and on the side of the Democrats.

They used different methods in different states
- Vote Swapping
- Mail in Ballot Harvesting
- Disenfranchising voters
- Vote Tallying irregularities

There's been rumours of evidence for weeks now
- Scytle Servers in Germany
- Dominion Servers
- Chinese ballot printing
- Destroyed Machines and ballots in states
- Military Contractor Leonardo vote flipping

There's 10x the amount of evidence of election rigging than there ever was in Russia or Ukraine scandals..

Now we have the Democrats giving Trump 24hrs to be removed under the 25th amendment and Big Tech silencing Trump across the board.

This is a coup playing out in real time.

Steal the election - Silence the opposition - remove them urgently before they can fight back.

It's people like you who ignore the debunks and carry on peddling lies like Scytl had servers in Germany. You're getting peoples hopes up that every Nothingburger is some kind of new hope people get excited about it then their hopes are dashed when the more sensible among us have been telling you it isn't like that for weeks.

You are delusional. You are stuck so far up President Reject Trump's poopshoot that you don't know up from down anymore. For the sake of your mental health and that of other President Reject Trump Fanatics, walk away from the conspiracy stuff.

How many "I told you so's" do you need before you realise you are totally wrong?

I've got news for you, President Reject Trump is the one attempting a coup!
edit on 11/1/21 by djz3ro because: Point out the obvious

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

All the most fanatical fans of President Reject Trump are turning up to DC armed and in numbers that cannot be stopped (allegedly) on the 19th to cause trouble, I mean be "patriots" on the 20th.

Could get interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Special forces disguised as Antifa and "confiscating Pelosi's laptop is one of the truly happy highlights of what happened the other day.

Cyberspace force division activated.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

That looks like the most unofficial govt social media site i have ever seen.
Im going to put that as fake.

No direct links to official govt files,sites,format,etc and makes lin wood look sane.

edit on 17131America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jan 2021 01:17:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Why would Antifa take Pelosi's laptop? You need to reject reality to believe your version of events, no Antifa there, all proud MAGA terrorists led by Q-anon Shaman Dances-with-Karens...

Read the first sentence again but slower.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
MARTIAL LAW WILL BE DECLARED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP [2021-01-10] - PASTOR WADE MCKINNEY (VIDEO)

A 20 min video on Brighteon. Has a good heads up, prepare for some disruptions, hopefully over in 30 days.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join