It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star wars and current politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So it seems someone else made a star wars reference to our current political situation. ( great minds think a like maybe??)

But yeah I have been sensing a star wars kind vibe.

That when a side gets total power like what is happening now. with the democrats getting the senate and the house, a president in disgrace, CNN having record level ratings on Wednesday. All of Trumps allies are being hunted and some democrats are wanting the allies to be be expelled. You have some republicans in the fetal position cowering. yes the tides have turned. talks of impeachment and removal abound.

and yes even if you want to put Trump as the dark side of the force it doesnt matter. what happened in the sith jedi story line when the jedi were in full control? then when the empire fell what happened, it lead to the first order.

Even though I kind of think Trump supporters are now going to become the rebel alliance. if you look big tech is removing people and sending them to the fringes. Rebel alliance are not apart of the system. remeber there we 70 soem million people that voted for Trump, do those people just go away?

anyways the bigger point in Star Wars is that there needs to be balance. It does not seem like there is a balance right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

if you look big tech is removing people and sending them to the fringes.

No problem. I don’t need big tech to survive. These asshats can have their stupid apps and biased social media platforms. I’ll just stick to my community. There seems to be a lot of level headed people here.

And yes, the new regime is the Sith. They all are in fact.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
“I Am the Senate!”

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It’s Sith mixed with the unquestioning help of the underlings of HYDRA.

Ya know. For the sake of Unity

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

And yes, the new regime is the Sith. They all are in fact
a reply to: KKLOCO

haha thats funny.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Remind me what the composition of Congress was in 2017?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Remind me what the composition of Congress was in 2017?

A bunch of liars and backroom deal makers.

new topics

top topics

join