It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta deplatforming passengers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: jtma508

You compare 7 months of chaos to 1 day.

THIS.

Most peaceful violent insurrection I’ve ever seen....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: choomsuba
a reply to: MiddleInsite

According to the Democrats, BLM and Antifa are peaceful protestors, they will be protected and supported,

Pro trumpers bad people, probably because a large majority of them are Christians.

Yea, exactly. That's why there were hundreds of military and police at the BLM protests and a handful of Capitol Police at the Capitol insurgency. Didn't see any rubber bullets at the Wednesday's siege. Didn't see massive clouds of tear gas to clear everyone out like Trump's Lafayette Square bible sham. How many arrests? How many BLM protesters attacked Congress? You're talking out of your ass.

comparison
I know right?! I mean all those BLM folks that were shot to death by police over last year!

Wait.....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: jtma508

You compare 7 months of chaos to 1 day.

THIS.

Most peaceful violent insurrection I’ve ever seen....

Laws were broken, so they get what's coming to them. However, the reaction to it is way overblown and doing nothing to calm anyone down.

And let's be honest, where was this legal reaction from law enforcement when entire neighborhoods were burned out, looted, destroyed? People lost everything, but I don't hear anything about any of those people having been brought to any kind of justice for that. It's not like they were directing their outrage against the focus of that anger in many cases either. The neighborhood bar owned by a minority businessman isn't the cops.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Leftists are pathetic

And fascist

jesus christ, look up what fascist means before you use it...no wonder those of us on the left think we are superior..by the way, we never do learn what that woman actually did.
Weird. I always thought it meant the harnessing of corporate government to silence opposition.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: 111DPKING111

It'd be a real shame if resistance, freedom fighters stormed Delta HQ and de-platformed the entire management team.

Lol, the ARG LARP elements to MAGA life never fail to deliver.

Sort of like the LARP at the Capitol building huh?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Gee after all we have done for you lately. We gave you two [2] suds cheers:

You do realize that by never answering a question of which you are an expert that you do follow and ft the NSA model for intentionally mucking up the waters as released by some guy named Edward Snowden back in2014.

Here's a short video

3 Most Incredible Things That Edward Snowden Released To The Public That Will Blow Your Mind:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You don't ask questions, you make odd non sequitur posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well it is a clown show right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join