It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta deplatforming passengers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amtracer

Wrong thread??

Anyways, I was in the Coast Guard , some consider us less than military lol, but I was on many boarding parties busting drug smugglers in the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico.
We were always provided with any intel DEA could give us, many smugglers had more than just basic weapons, some had lots of full auto weapons.
Not once did I have to open fire on a smuggler, that’s why I can’t wrap my head around Ashli Babbit getting gunned down in cold blood, me and thousands of other veterans!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Drucifer

Ohhh, lookie there. Manufactured outrage strikes again.

Dude, why the hell are you NOT outraged about this? Because you hate Trump? I thought you were smart enough, buddy, to realize that it may start with them kicking Trump supporters off planes (denying services to people of the “wrong”
political affiliation), but since you and others are actually cheering this on, it won’t be long before it will be your ass getting kicked off of planes for saying some thing wrong.

How do you people not see how bad this is? Does your smugness and hate blind you to even the most obvious signs of what is going on here? Use your brain, Augustusmasonicus, please!

The thing I find most ironic is you folks who have been calling Trump and his supporters “Nazis!” for 4 years, are now cheering on and approving of THE EXACT SAME TACTICS HITLER USED TO GAIN POWER. Go read a history book, get some humility, and wake the g-d fuc#k up.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: JAGStorm

And shut those god damn crying babies up before I bust a gasket.

I know you’re kidding but if you have kids you remember the stress it is to travel with little ones. As a mom and your baby starts crying on a plane (babies cry), you feel
every glaring eye upon you and hear every mean thought. You don’t want your baby crying either, and you have the added stress of knowing the whole plane hates your guts. Next time you’re on a plane and a baby is crying, give a smile and a “don’t worry about it” look to the mom.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Dude, why the hell are you NOT outraged about this?

Because it was ginned up and intentional, they guy has obviously done stuff like this before.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
People are starting to look at Trump supporters as domestic terrorists. No one wants a rally of them in their towns anymore I would guess, for obvious reasons. The same reasons people don't want ANTIFA and BLM rallies either. People die around these rallies. Trump supporters are now on the same side of the line as BLM and ANTIFA. Whether they like it or not. AGAIN, we call these consequences.

Consequences of democrat manipulation of facts. Lies retold and expanded upon.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

some consider us less than military lol

Coasties are hard core and often cool a #. The father of my high school girlfriend was a coastie and he shared his coors with me on a regular basis. I still talk with him and his daughter today even though we stopped dating after high school.

I also live in Coast Guard town and have to go the base for my retiree ID and other admin stuff. Everything that I see screams military to me. But what do I know, I was Air Force.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Thanks!!

My dad was in the Cosst Guard during WWII, my older brother was in the USAF during the Nam, and I got a nephew currently in the USAF!!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dude, why the hell are you NOT outraged about this?

Because it was ginned up and intentional, they guy has obviously done stuff like this before.

What guy? It was a woman who was removed, no? For having a private conversation? Or has it been proven already that it was all an evil Trump set-up?

Being me up to speed, please...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Leftists are pathetic

And fascist

jesus christ, look up what fascist means before you use it...no wonder those of us on the left think we are superior..by the way, we never do learn what that woman actually did.
edit on 10-1-2021 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What guy? It was a woman who was removed, no? For having a private conversation? Or has it been proven already that it was all an evil Trump set-up?

Being me up to speed, please...

Odd that you're giving me **** and you didn't even read the thread...

Delta issued the following statement this evening regarding Flight 1: Upon landing the crew was debriefed and multiple passenger statements collected. Based on the information collected to date, it appears the customers who were removed sought to disrupt the cabin with provocative behavior, including shouting. This type of conduct is not welcome on any Delta flight. While one, according to media reports, is a known prankster who was video recorded and encouraged by his traveling companion, what is paramount to Delta is the safety and comfort of our passengers and employees. It is clear these individuals sought to violate that priority.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

It'd be a real shame if resistance, freedom fighters stormed Delta HQ and de-platformed the entire management team.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Got a better source than Twitter(of all places)
I imagine this ain't as simplistic as OP indicates.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I would kick assholes off the flight..if in a good mood, i'd do when the plane was on the ground

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hard to say, given everything else going on, Lefties are feeling themselves. From another report

The man in the video is saying, “They’re kicking us off the plane for being a Trump Supporter.”

“I said Trump 2020 and they kicked me off the plane," said the man in the video.

The woman wearing a red jacket said "All I did was cheer. I have no money to get home. This is communist, China now.”

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
It'd be a real shame if resistance, freedom fighters stormed Delta HQ and de-platformed the entire management team.

Yeah, can't wait for that part of the LARP myself.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I guess they sue, maybe when the other people on the flight testify that they were being douche bags you'll post that.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Lol, the ARG LARP elements to MAGA life never fail to deliver.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Lol, the ARG LARP elements to MAGA life never fail to deliver.

Now that the White Hats are done with their secret OP to recover the DOMINION severs in Germany they are free to engage in a firefight with the Delta Airlines Black Hats.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

People are starting to look at Trump supporters as domestic terrorists. No one wants a rally of them in their towns anymore I would guess, for obvious reasons. The same reasons people don't want ANTIFA and BLM rallies either. People die around these rallies. Trump supporters are now on the same side of the line as BLM and ANTIFA. Whether they like it or not. AGAIN, we call these consequences.

I see.

So we've gone from innocent until proven guilty, to guilty until proven innocent now? How very, uh, American?

Btw, how long will it be until just having voted for Trump gets you branded a "domestic terrorist" and guilty of whatever bad things the government wants to terrify your neighbors that you might do even if you clearly haven't and never were going to?

I just want to know how long I have to try to escape from the country before getting arrested for voting wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Couldn’t be they believe that because that’s all we’ve heard since 1/6/21?

Could it?

MSM is that you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join