It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta deplatforming passengers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Heh, what a great time, this will never be used like a reverse uno card, hahha.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Lawsuit. They avoided one. I have flown all over the world. I don't need to hear sheet or see sheet. I recall being on a flight from Columbia, SC to New York City [LaGuardia]

In 2008 four "black" haired" gentlemen from ? were accosting the flight attendants and were trying to remove the screws that hold the seat frame to the floor. Bizarre.

WTF

I was in the seat just behind them. I then got up and went back to the rear of the plane with my boss as I swear they wanted to bring the plane down. I was scared. We then got the attention of the flight attendant , I told her what I saw and heard. They called into Homeland Security. Upon departure the FBI came on board and made it look like I was being arrested. I was deplaned 1st and the Captain winked at me as I got off.

They then positioned me away but near the four. I identified all. They grabbed them further in the airport and whisked me away. The pilot told me they had all on video so they will get nailed. HS took good care of me as they told me to go.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
a reply to: MiddleInsite

According to the Democrats, BLM and Antifa are peaceful protestors, they will be protected and supported,

Pro trumpers bad people, probably because a large majority of them are Christians.

Yea, exactly. That's why there were hundreds of military and police at the BLM protests and a handful of Capitol Police at the Capitol insurgency. Didn't see any rubber bullets at the Wednesday's siege. Didn't see massive clouds of tear gas to clear everyone out like Trump's Lafayette Square bible sham. How many arrests? How many BLM protesters attacked Congress? You're talking out of your ass.

comparison

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think we will start to see the power of the boycott kick in soon, this is an excellent form of passive resistance.

Also, you can always charter a plane if it comes down to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

You compare 7 months of chaos to 1 day.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Fascism !! 😈

It's always your choice 😎

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Can I see your boarding pass and social credit score card please?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Biden will make sure everything gets equalized from now on !!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, totally irrelevant to thisText

No, actually its quite accurate of your ongoing falsehoods. Your are a US citizen? I am real and never LARP.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

REMEMBER ASHSLI BABBIT!!
True American hero, true American patriot.
Died defending her country.

All the peaceful protests by BLM and Antifa were in Democrat held cities, they told trump to butt out, he just tried to protect federal employees and property.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I've been on far more airline flights than I ever wanted to. It's simple:

- Wear your mask, it's required
- Read your magazine, watch your videos, list to your music (with headphones)
- Sit down and STFU

I don't care WHAT you're chanting. You DO NOT have the right to disrupt other passengers with your acting-out. Whether it's a plane, elevator, train, bus, movie theater... whatever. Have some respect for other people's space.

Please add keep your shoes on!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And shut those god damn crying babies up before I bust a gasket.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The airlines should enact a “no talking allowed “ policy unless asked a question by an airline associate, this would solve part of the problem.

I have been offended on various flights by people chewing their food too loudly, breathing heavily, and snoring.

Don’t get me started about people “breaking wind”.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2021 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

You can talk about whatever you like while flying with Netjets.

The only way I think Delta should be able to kick you off is if you are causing a dangerous situation. Corporations are taking too much control over people. They need broken down to a smaller size I think.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
No, actually its quite accurate of your ongoing falsehoods.

My 'falsehood'? What did I state here that was false? Your booze story has nothing to do with this one, it's not even the same airline.

I am real and never LARP.

All LARP'ers don't think they're LARP'ers, it's like how crazy people don't think they're crazy.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Apparently they weren’t simply having a personal discussion-

Delta’s statement(s)-

Delta issued the following statement this evening regarding Flight 1: Upon landing the crew was debriefed and multiple passenger statements collected. Based on the information collected to date, it appears the customers who were removed sought to disrupt the cabin with provocative behavior, including shouting. This type of conduct is not welcome on any Delta flight. While one, according to media reports, is a known prankster who was video recorded and encouraged by his traveling companion, what is paramount to Delta is the safety and comfort of our passengers and employees. It is clear these individuals sought to violate that priority.

PREVIOUS STATEMENT (12:15 P.M.) We take all allegations of discrimination seriously and we are gathering all of the facts before jumping to any conclusion. Our culture requires treating everyone with respect. Furthermore, Delta people are trained to and frequently handle conflicts between passengers. Maintaining a safe, comfortable and orderly onboard environment is paramount for every flight and requires the cooperation of all of our customers in conjunction with adherence to directions from our crew members. This is a Delta policy and is required by U.S. regulations as well as others governing aviation worldwide. Two customers were removed from Delta Flight 1 departing London-Heathrow today after a disturbance in the cabin resulted in more than 20 customers expressing their discomfort. We have spoken with the customers who were removed; they were rebooked on another flight. Plans are in place to immediately speak with our crew and other passengers when the flight lands this afternoon. We will provide an update once we have more

news.delta.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Ohhh, lookie there. Manufactured outrage strikes again.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

That’s an excellent question. The reason is: It depends on Rules of Engagement (ROE) and Escalation of Force (EOF) policies, that differ between military, police, and federal police forces. I started to write an answer and it started to turn into a darn book, so I’m going to make a thread to explain Use of Force measures to people who’ve never been in the military or LEO. I’ll come back and post a link once I’m finished.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Not surprised to see that it’s Reagan airport. My airport. Fuc#k em.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join