It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message From Arnold Schwarzenegger

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

It’s really a little amazing. Folks are running from thread to thread to post “but what about the summer of love?!” over and over again, as if they think if they post enough they can rewrite the narrative that the overwhelming majority on ATS was against the riots or, at most, said they understood the anger but not necessarily the methods.

It must terrify them that the majority of people have the mental aptitude to be able to say “this thing is bad....and so is this other thing that’s incredibly similar to first thing except it was done by a different group of people on “the other side” of the aisle.” Sorry fellas, your side doesn’t get a free pass from most of us any more than the other side did. Go write angry email to CNN rather than taking it out on board members who didn’t do what you’re complaining about being done.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I like this Arnie unity message.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do you know what that signaled? That we can stick a fork in the country. People have lost faith in the institutions.

It doesn't matter what side you're on or why. Congress has destroyed itself, both parties if for different reasons. Unless they actually take steps to reassure people, this isn't getting better.

But I don't see them having the wisdom to do that. I see them cracking down, and that will just make things worse.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
German here, as an Austrian, Schwarzenegger should see the signs on the horizont.

It isn't Trump that is advocating making lists of conservatives, "rehabilitate" them and all the other remarks from people like Pelosi is one. Making them wear signs. Defunding and deplatforming. It isn't Trump that is attacking free speech.

What a #ing idiot.
edit on 10.1.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The only thing Arnold ever failed at was his life long
dream of becoming Dictator of the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

The only thing Arnold ever failed at was his life long
dream of becoming Dictator of the US.

He’s not eligible.

Do you think he doesn’t know that?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you think I don't know that?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Still on the fence about what to think. I'm waiting for Carrot Top to speak

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I for one don't think I've seen anyone on these pages defend the actions of looters and rioters. I've seen disgusting comments on both sides around injury and death on the "opposing" side

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL....yes....give me more Hollywood telling me what to think.....just what we need.

MORE HOLLYWOOD!!!!!

Not a fan of Reagan are you?

Arnold nailed it, though Trump's cult will ignore the message as I can see you have already made an excuse to not listen to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Arnold had a chance to help Californians, but completely screwed that up in a big way. Nothing he says has any weight to it.
A failed governor.
edit on 10-1-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I wish these Hollywood elites would shut their pie holes about their politics and concentrate on acting and making “good movies “ lol.

They are so out of touch with regular every day people!!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I wish these Hollywood elites would shut their pie holes about their politics and concentrate on acting and making “good movies “ lol.

They are so out of touch with regular every day people!!

Why?

Are they not voting citizens?

I’d say there are a lot of people out of touch with today’s politics.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Arnold had a chance to help Californians, but completely screwed that up in a big way. Nothing he says has any weight to it.
A failed governor.

No he didn’t.

Arnold was popular with both Dems & Reps.

He termed out.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why are their opinions on politics so relevant that they get nice PSAs made over your opinion or mine?

You know why because they make movies and people think that makes them "awesomer" than you or I for some reason when in reality all they do is spend their lives pretending to be someone else.

Their opinions are their opinions. I may agree with some and disagree with others, but I don't think it means they deserve to have PSAs made and spread around like they're public opinion experts for being in movies pretending to be other people.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
German here, as an Austrian, Schwarzenegger should see the signs on the horizont.

It isn't Trump that is advocating making lists of conservatives, "rehabilitate" them and all the other remarks from people like Pelosi is one. Making them wear signs. Defunding and deplatforming. It isn't Trump that is attacking free speech.

What a #ing idiot.

You sure about that? Anyone that opposes Trump gets blacklisted...

Trump targets 25 ‘RINO’s’ in Congress who admit he lost election

Trump demands names of the congressional Republicans who said they recognize Biden as winner

Exclusive: Trump's "Deep State" hit list

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Then I stand corrected on the making list sentence. I haven't seen demands from him like from the MSM, Democrats and 3 letter agency for re-educating, public shaming and taking away their citizen ship status.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well said!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
From what I see here and on other platforms is when you compare the Capitol with the 7+ months of riots, looting, arson, and murder...

Got any quotes of members here supporting riots, looting, arson and murder? I'd be curious to see how they justified their position.

Its kind of all over multiple threads and has been for a while. Even in this thread vesa posted the chart showing the differences between the antifa/blm riots that have been going for 7 months and the recent Capitol event. Of course it was met with the obligatory, "Now lets look at the reasons behind those events", which implies that if you think you have a good enough reason - its ok.

Every time someone says something like, "I am sorry that guy in Seattle died, but..." they are implying that the reason for the riots eclipses the loss of life. They use that to escape condemnation for applauding the murder, but in reality that is what they are doing. If they get called out for it they fall back on the "I'm sorry" part.

Ned Stark said it best: "Everything before the word but is bullsh!t."

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Its kind of all over multiple threads and has been for a while.

Then you should be able to find me one quote from one member here in now time then, right?

edit on 10-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join