It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moment Electors Were Called

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is a picture of the moment nobody saw... the moment civil war began proper.

In the middle of the night, under a suspicious curfew, usurpers, and traitors certified a fraudulent election, in an attempt to take over control of the United States of America.

Seventy plus million voters, and the entire nation, got robbed.

Now they're coming to get their stuff back.

How the seditious congress amassed, and held, such un-accountability, and riches, nobody can explain.

Their boldness keeps growing, ten fold the second Obama was sworn in.

Maybe some things are ok for everyone not to know, and it probably is that bad.

No more lectures, it's too late, your time is up.

They're awake.

...and MAD.
edit on 10-1-2021 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lernmore

Where is that?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Outside Capitol Hill, while the mayor had Trump supporters locked in their hotels.

...the moment Pence called the last state.

Has a sad, lonely feel for some reason.

Should have posted in Rant, too, I suppose, but we can argue about it.
edit on 10-1-2021 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lernmore
Now they're coming to get their stuff back.
No more lectures, it's too late, your time is up.
They're awake. ...and MAD.

Do let us know ... when & where. I think Google is suppressing our ability to 'search for leadership' in these perilous times.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Keep hope.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Wow, I opened your link and the headline says Boom! Was it written by our resident #1 Trump Fanboi?

So what are you saying? There were no people marching on the Capitol? I mean this isn't exactly a 360 view of the building, quite a limited view here. Trump's inauguration proved that you can make a small crowd look huge, context is everything.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
context is everything.

I don't know.

There's something to be said about reading comprehension though.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Thanks for the picture , it brings everything into focus .... what am I looking for exactly ?

Overall, we rate Media Research Center strongly right biased based on advocacy for a conservative agenda and Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda, pseudoscience as well as a poor fact check record by their primary sources. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 9/26/2019)
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Ah , I see it now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It’s 4 am.
It’s a nice time of the morning...peaceful.

Loneliness is subjective, I guess...

Hopefully stuff now stays as peaceful as in the picture....
Doubtful though 😕

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: djz3ro
context is everything.

I don't know.

There's something to be said about reading comprehension though.

My reading comprehension is just fine, the OP waffles a bit without really explaining what we're looking at. I don't see anyone bringing anything back.

(post by lernmore removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I regret asking now. You guys keep putting the pieces together in a way that only makes sense to the narrative you're trying to push, I should have guessed.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

A planned curfew for what? What was protesting the inauguration going to change that a operation to invade the capitol was needed?

It doesn't really make sense.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I watched that night as they returned, they were soo brave then making their comments. They let the protesters up to the door, then said stay away? They were hoping it was going to be bigger and worse, you could see the protesters realized that as they backed off.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
☠️ The end of the Parti is just beginning ☠️

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This makes no sense. They tried to do it during the day, but the Patriots decided to overrun the Capitol. They were not going to delay the electoral process as the mob had hoped. It was all televised at night and not hidden.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
☠️ They had no choice but to stop all the objections and debate on the Congressional Floor(s) ☠️

☠️ They even got a bunch of "objectors" to rescind ☠️

Many voters are rejoicing over the censorship and authoritarian bat lashing

Just remember somebody said "the blade gets sharper with every swing of the pendulum"

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Now you understand my last OP that was pulled. I expected to be banned.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The breech at the Capitol was allowed, so they could clear them out, enact a curfew, and have nobody within miles when Pence handed our country over to China.

That about sums it up.

Meanwhile, Pence has a new offshore account with 100 million in it. AND has been promised the next presidency.

After all, they are going to need someone a little tamer with a more level head for the next go around. It will look good to the public that he’s a ‘Republican’ too.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The breech at the Capitol was allowed, so they could clear them out, enact a curfew, and have nobody within miles when Pence handed our country over to China.

That about sums it up.

Meanwhile, Pence has a new offshore account with 100 million in it. AND has been promised the next presidency.

After all, they are going to need someone a little tamer with a more level head for the next go around. It will look good to the public that he’s a ‘Republican’ too.

Of shore accounts are verified by the IRS these days. The IRS can attach a lien now on such accounts.
Also if you owe more then 50 thousand dollars to the IRS, you are put on a no fly list. Going to make it hard to get that money these days. Congress did themselves a favor with this, but as we all know , if you belong to the DC Club, you'll be fine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join