It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lin Wood, warns "Apple will shut off auto update" & EBS imminent blackout

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: purplemer

a reply to: ReadLeader

I think that when this doesn't happen, like so many other things, many still won't get the clue.

Nothing happening.. I smell chicken #.

Make no mistake the poop is hitting the fan. WHy do you think the USA election theft has been in the supreme court in Italy

Its happening and thats a fact. When it does you might finally understand you are victim of CIA backed op mockingbird propaganda.

Your on the wrong side of history.

The calls for the death of Mike Pence should have been removed and are an indication of the incredible disloyalty and dishonorable nature of Trump.

When did President Trump call for the death of his Vice President??? I'm curious to see that....got a link?

He didn't.

He keeps saying that Pence can somehow overturn the electoral results, which the vice president does not have any legal ability to do. It is also clear that Pence is distancing himself from the Trump administration but otherwise is still doing his Constitutional duty as VP.

The people who stormed the Capitol Building were chanting "Kill Mike Pence" and Lin Wood posted that people should be arrested and be executed by firing squad, and that Pence should be the first.

After that, Trump continued to suggest on Twitter that Pence should overturn the election, which he simply cannot do.

So, your prior post was a bold faced lie then?

Nice. Perhaps you should stick to posting truth instead of lies from now on?

I did not post that Trump suggested any physical violence. I also clarified that in my subsequent reply. That is something that you seem to have made up.

You stated in that post.

The calls for the death of Mike Pence should have been removed and are an indication of the incredible disloyalty and dishonorable nature of Trump.

Which implies that the only person you were referring to was the one named in the sentence, "Trump". So, you implied it was his threat.

Unless you fail to grasp the English language enough to understand what you are writing does indeed imply that relation.

Own it... You said it dude, not me.

I see where you misunderstood what I was saying. I see that my previous post doesn't parse my intention with enough clarity and is ambiguous if you take a particular view.

What I intended to convey, was that after the death threats against Mike Pence by third parties, Trump continued to suggest that Pence was somehow betraying him. This is different than if Trump had said "hey guys, lighten up on Pence, he's not to blame".

It was that Trump - who did not threaten Pence's life directly - did not absolve Pence of doing something wrong, or of not doing something right, that indicates Trump's disloyal and dishonorable nature.

Trump continued to blame Pence for something that Pence cannot do. If the President cannot achieve this himself, then how could the Vice President achieve this?

The allocation of blame is unjustified and somewhat crooked because the President knows Pence is in no position to do what Trump suggested.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I think that when this doesn't happen, like so many other things, many still won't get the clue.

Make no mistake the poop is hitting the fan. WHy do you think the USA election theft has been in the supreme court in Italy

Its happening and thats a fact. When it does you might finally understand you are victim of CIA backed op mockingbird propaganda.

When did President Trump call for the death of his Vice President??? I'm curious to see that....got a link?

He didn't.

He keeps saying that Pence can somehow overturn the electoral results, which the vice president does not have any legal ability to do. It is also clear that Pence is distancing himself from the Trump administration but otherwise is still doing his Constitutional duty as VP.

The people who stormed the Capitol Building were chanting "Kill Mike Pence" and Lin Wood posted that people should be arrested and be executed by firing squad, and that Pence should be the first.

After that, Trump continued to suggest on Twitter that Pence should overturn the election, which he simply cannot do.

So, your prior post was a bold faced lie then?

Nice. Perhaps you should stick to posting truth instead of lies from now on?

I did not post that Trump suggested any physical violence. I also clarified that in my subsequent reply. That is something that you seem to have made up.

You stated in that post.

Which implies that the only person you were referring to was the one named in the sentence, "Trump". So, you implied it was his threat.

Unless you fail to grasp the English language enough to understand what you are writing does indeed imply that relation.

Own it... You said it dude, not me.

I see where you misunderstood what I was saying. I see that my previous post doesn't parse my intention with enough clarity and is ambiguous if you take a particular view.

What I intended to convey, was that after the death threats against Mike Pence by third parties, Trump continued to suggest that Pence was somehow betraying him. This is different than if Trump had said "hey guys, lighten up on Pence, he's not to blame".

It was that Trump - who did not threaten Pence's life directly - did not absolve Pence of doing something wrong, or of not doing something right, that indicates Trump's disloyal and dishonorable nature.

Trump continued to blame Pence for something that Pence cannot do. If the President cannot achieve this himself, then how could the Vice President achieve this?

The allocation of blame is unjustified and somewhat crooked because the President knows Pence is in no position to do what Trump suggested.

Thanks for clarifying. Knowing your posting history and open hatred of President Trump, you can see how I would have read it the way I did, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

Agreed. I was aware of the outages at the Vatican and in Pakistan.
I hadn't heard about generators in DC, though.
Something feels like it's afoot.
At this point, I'm just sitting and waiting with popcorn at the ready.
Good info.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

He didn't.

Pence could have sent the electors back to the state legislatures where they came from which would have made those states legislatures examine the examples of fraud in their state. Not the chicken # judges who never bothered to look at the evidence. That's how its supposed to work if the VP IE: president of the senate feels the vote from that state is bogus.

It has been done before!!!

He was paid off because he skipped two steps that had to be met and just went to the 3rd, which is what the MSM and the Democrats wanted him to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wizzz0001
a reply to: Sakashima

Agreed. I was aware of the outages at the Vatican and in Pakistan.
I hadn't heard about generators in DC, though.
Something feels like it's afoot.
At this point, I'm just sitting and waiting with popcorn at the ready.
Good info.
Thanks!

Someone didn't pay their power bills lol. Just another example of stupidity in the world today.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

He didn't.

Pence could have sent the electors back to the state legislatures where they came from which would have made those states legislatures examine the examples of fraud in their state. Not the chicken # judges who never bothered to look at the evidence. That's how its supposed to work if the VP IE: president of the senate feels the vote from that state is bogus.

It has been done before!!!

He was paid off because he skipped two steps that had to be met and just went to the 3rd, which is what the MSM and the Democrats wanted him to do.

Surely Pence needs a good solid and legally valid reason to do that - he needs to have the clear backing of the Senate and the House, in the joint session where the EC votes are tallied and certified.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well, since Apple is / are in bed with the CCP of China, nothing would surprise me that they might do to 'control' (read : inhibit?) communication using their products. They serve different masters than the people of the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join