It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence and Pelosi raising their own personal army

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

The US Capital building was not only raided, but it was essentially looted. Protests spilling into the Capital building may not be new, but the way they did is dangerous. Of course they'd deploy lethally armed soldiers to the area. It's Washington DC.

Absolutely they should, and it should be a bipartisan effort.

The National Guard used to train crowd control with rifles and bayonets. Frankly, though I 100% believe the election was stolen and IS a takeover I also believe they are doing the right thing by bringing in the soldiers.

(post by DukeMisterio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Sounds like certain people of power are worried that the little people they cheated might not accept it.

Few realize exactly how cheated they have been.

Cheated that the lives government leaders had were unwarranted.
Cheated that their tax dollars have been used for the purpose of suppressing the taxpayer.
Cheated that the cops hired by their tax dollars used the law to further fleece them still.
Cheated that big tech uses 'consent forms' to provide ugly info to the govt.
Cheated that intel agencies skirt the law and collect info on the citizenry.

Cheated ... cheated ... cheated.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: frogs453
Capitol Police opening the doors to let the protestors in, only made things worse.

Not to bring politics into the discussion at all, I would expect to be shot if I broke into the Capital.

Wouldn't you? This whole thing screams intel bull#.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So all the National Guard is moving to DC and both the House and Senate traditionally recess and go home ahead of the inauguration. And there was a new Assassins Creed game released just this past November and there was already one Viking looking LARPer out there...

Nope, nothing stupid about that at all.

It was probably the Viking that did it?

Have you WATCHED the movies about the massive loss of life they can pull off?

What if he brings LARPer friends?

It could be the end of civilization as we know it!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

Capitol Police opening the doors to let the protestors in, only made things worse.

Not to bring politics into the discussion at all, I would expect to be shot if I broke into the Capital.

I wouldn't expect to be shot if the police opened the door for me to come in...

Am I expecting too much?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

I wouldn't expect to be shot if the police opened the door for me to come in...

Am I expecting too much?

Yes. thats what we call setting up a kill box.
Armed drones will prolly become the way they will wage war on politicians. Sniper drones,bomb drones, chemical warfare drones. thousands of drones in washington to attack with from the air. might be interesting.
I imagine the people coming have military experiance and will know how to defeat the weekend warriors.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

If what Lt. General McInerney says is true - and a laptop and data was stolen by Special Forces, then it means that there may be a genuine schism in our government, one where our own troops and secret service are acting to stop an unconstitutional takeover. Who's side troops/servicemen will support is anyone's guess.
edit on 10-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

How is gathering the guard to safeguard inauguration --- 'raising an army'? Let's recap here:

You guys LITERALLY led an army into the capitol building, and now you are accusing Pelosi and the other government officials of consolidating their forces to protect themselves against another attack from YOUR army... you know, the army that Trump has been raising since he got into office?

The delusion, I can't take it. The projection. Gaslighting... unreal. Cult of personality is truly a mental disorder.
edit on 10-1-2021 by LastWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Thus proving facts don't get in the way of a headine.

Just noting on the same web page as 'Not Pelosi and Pence' piece, was the Air National Guard record, including his Iraq deployment, of the US Capitol Police Man, Brian Sicknick, who died.

www.yahoo.com...

I trust visitors to the inaugaration will respect the National Guard on duty, in view of the previous loss of one of thier former colleagues.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LastWatcher
Wait, you call what went into Capitol hill an army, but not organizing a couple states worth of NG?

Are you okay?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

I saw video showing the doors being opened for the
Trump supporters AND possibly Antifa as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

but what is the current existential threat?

Donald J Trump.

There is no telling what a desperate man will do or attempt to do in his final days.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nevermind, wrong video
edit on 10-1-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What I find curious about this, is that when the Guard was called out to help the police during the many riots they were not armed. But now they feel the need to arm them with lethal weapons?
This tells me our overlord president harris/biden is going to rule with an iron fist. Do it her way or else.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LastWatcher

Yet the burning city blocks to the ground, destroying property, beating people up during this summers riots get a pass.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Have you managed to miss the news about armed protestors storming DC on the 19th? I read about it in one of the articles that spoke about Dances with Karens. Let me go find it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

from Yahoo News

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.
Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Or should they just ignore these warnings and act like it's any other day

I have a background in the security industry (the job I've done 2nd longest after DJ'ing) Doors, Close Protection and Maritime Security and if you have information that something is going go down you act on it and prepare, better to be prepared and nothing happen than for something to happen and you're not prepared for it.

With that info out there you bet they're going to protect the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My FEMA stocks are going to soar these next four years, if certain conspiracy theories turn out to be true! Hopefully I'm not in one of the coffins my investment helps fund.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So all the National Guard is moving to DC and both the House and Senate traditionally recess and go home ahead of the inauguration. And there was a new Assassins Creed game released just this past November and there was already one Viking looking LARPer out there...

Nope, nothing stupid about that at all.

It was probably the Viking that did it?

Have you WATCHED the movies about the massive loss of life they can pull off?

What if he brings LARPer friends?

It could be the end of civilization as we know it!

Dances-With-Karens is a well known Q loving MAGA thug. He has been very visible (due to his non-Viking headgear) at events in support of Trump. He has appeared at BLM rallies but you will see some pics of him there that have been edited to remove the sign he holds saying "Q Sent Me!", those pics are part of him being thrown under a bus by those he allies with (Dances-With-Karens himself has had to step up and state he isn't Antifa in a reply to Lin Wood on Twatter...

"I am not antifa or blm. I'm a Qanon & digital soldier. My name is Jake & I marched with the police & fought against BLM & ANTIFA in PHX." 

from insider.com

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join