It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence and Pelosi raising their own personal army

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
National guard from multiple states gathering in D.C. and armed with lethal force

Richard Sisk
Sat, January 9, 2021, 6:41 AM CST
Army and Air National Guard members deploying to Washington, D.C. to help guard the capital and stay through the Jan. 20 inauguration will have access to lethal weapons at their commanders' discretion, Guard commanders said Friday.

Gowen said Maryland initially planned to send about 500 troops to the District; Wood said Pennsylvania was sending about 1,000; and Lou said New Jersey was sending 500.

So Trump has committed to a peaceful transition of power and his supporters have left D.C., but they now need to bring in troops from out of state armed with lethal force for the next two weeks. I could understand if they were just going to come in for the inauguration day itself, but what is the current existential threat?

Why the emphasis on them being armed with lethal force? National guard has been deployed many times to control civilian gatherings and are always using non lethal weapons or ammo.

Seems odd to me, looks like they are assembling their own personal army here as an extension of the Jan 6th deployment when they superseded Trumps authority.

Pence and Pelosi Coordinating National Guard Deployment

Soul
edit on 9-1-2021 by SoulReaper because: Added link to Pence and Pelosi directing National Guard deployment

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Our new owners need to present an awesome display of military force so that it can be broadcast to the unwashed masses.

A simple message, really.

It has worked well in other countries when establishing a tyrannical all-powerful Government.

ETA: That reminds me, I need to watch the rest of Hunger Games again.

Since it is now a guide for what is coming...

edit on 9-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Martial law?

The thing we were warned about Trump doing?

Biden is doing already before being sworn in?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Much like a military parade flaunting tanks and missiles, it's very important when enacting a totalitarian state to put on a show of force.

You must make it very clear to the public subjects that you are in charge. And if they dont like it, they die.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Our new owners need to present an awesome display of military force so that it can be broadcast to the unwashed masses.
A simple message, really.It has worked well in other countries when establishing a tyrannical all-powerful Government.

Owner Oppressor/Suppressors. What will the non-civilian oath taking (action figures) DOD do with a half dead half-wit as Commander-n-Chief (follow his orders)? Biden couldn't get a security clearance to clerk for a low level lawyer in DC. It will be interesting to see how the China compromises are spun.
edit on 9-1-2021 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

link   
Where does this mention Pence or Pelosi anywhere? I'm confused

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
National guard from multiple states gathering in D.C. and armed with lethal force

Richard Sisk
Sat, January 9, 2021, 6:41 AM CST
Army and Air National Guard members deploying to Washington, D.C. to help guard the capital and stay through the Jan. 20 inauguration will have access to lethal weapons at their commanders' discretion, Guard commanders said Friday.

Gowen said Maryland initially planned to send about 500 troops to the District; Wood said Pennsylvania was sending about 1,000; and Lou said New Jersey was sending 500.

So Trump has committed to a peaceful transition of power and his supporters have left D.C., but they now need to bring in troops from out of state armed with lethal force for the next two weeks. I could understand if they were just going to come in for the inauguration day itself, but what is the current existential threat?

Why the emphasis on them being armed with lethal force? National guard has been deployed many times to control civilian gatherings and are always using non lethal weapons or ammo.

Seems odd to me, looks like they are assembling their own personal army here.

I didn't see anything whatsoever suggesting that this was done on the orders of Pence and Pelosi.

In fact, I'd go so far as to call pure BS on this. Only the President has the authority to call out the NG.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sounds like certain people of power are worried that the little people they cheated might not accept it.

Torches, pitchforks, ropes... I think I saw some guys on youtube that had a guillitine mounted to a little tow-behind trailer.... and they know all too well that the US citizens are well armed and not too keen on being told no.

I'm just mad I'm about five years too late to be in a situation to survive the full on national collapse these tyrants are trying to force.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Trump flexed, showed them his army and now they feel like they need more protection.

All of the people that showed up reality checked them.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So Pence and Pelosi are essentially sealing themselves inside of D.C.?

Who or what are they afraid of, and why?

(The House and Senate are on vacation -again- until January 20th)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Emotional. Remember, we all want the same thing. Blame the D's? Blame the R's? There is no difference. Nothing will change as we the people fight each other. It's sad what is happening with all this division when all everyone wants is the same. How do we get people to stop believing this strange "religious" belief? That Trump walks on water or that Biden will be ANY different? I don't know the answer, but I hope smarter people than I can find that answer. a reply to: Lumenari

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Trump flexed, showed them his army and now they feel like they need more protection.

All of the people that showed up reality checked them.

No doubt about that.

Pelosi went from "defund the police!" -to- "We need more police!", literally overnight.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

There have been many posts made on Parler and other places of organized groups who state they will be more armed than the police and will be going to the Capitol in DC and recommend supporters do this at all state Capitols on the 17th and the 20th. They state that they will not be stopped and will go through any police or military. As DC seemed totally unprepared Wed, you are probably seeing preparations by the Guard,etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dumb, stop it. You're showing your youth. Settle down john Rambo. a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Capitol Police opening the doors to let the protestors in, only made things worse.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: klarkowski67

Okay old timer, go sip your whiskey and shuffle off to bed and let us kiddies finish discussing your future.
edit on 9-1-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So all the National Guard is moving to DC and both the House and Senate traditionally recess and go home ahead of the inauguration. And there was a new Assassins Creed game released just this past November and there was already one Viking looking LARPer out there...

Nope, nothing stupid about that at all.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Torches, pitchforks, ropes... I think I saw some guys on youtube that had a guillitine mounted to a little tow-behind trailer.... and they know all too well that the US citizens are well armed and not too keen on being told no.

I've actually heard some people talking about Armed Drone Swarms... I guess it's feasible, considering it's the National Guard, fly under the radar from miles away etc.

patriots will get those commies one way or another.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree. There are currently investigations, as well as the fact that they were simply overrun. There's one video of a cop being completely trampled and screaming that's hard to watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Pence and Pelosi coordinating national guard response

The current troop movement is an extension of the above orders on Jan 6th

Soul

edit on 9-1-2021 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join