It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'QAnon Shaman' Jake Angeli charged over pro-Trump riots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Mr Chansley, who calls himself the QAnon Shaman, is allegedly the man pictured with a painted face, fur hat and horns inside Congress on Wednesday.

That'll be the guy some here were claiming was really an ANTIFA infiltrator ,a suggestion Mr Angeli wasn't to happy about.

Matt Gaetz, and innumerable pro-Trump social media accounts all began spreading an unfounded and utterly bizarre false-flag theory that antifascists, or “antifa,” had somehow infiltrated the crowd and were actually behind all the violence and destruction. Among their major pieces of “evidence” were photos of Arizona QAnon supporter Jake Angeli, who is well-known for his outsized, costumed presence at pro-Trump rallies and far-right anti-lockdown protests. Angeli himself was mortified at being mistaken for antifa, tweeting plaintively, “I’m a Qanon & digital soldier. My name is Jake & I marched with the police & fought against BLM & ANTIFA in PHX.”
www.rollingstone.com...

Mortified and probably about to go to jail , do not pass go , do not collect $200.

A statement from the federal attorney for Washington DC said: "It is alleged that Chansley was identified as the man seen in media coverage who entered the Capitol building dressed in horns, a bearskin headdress, red, white and blue face paint, shirtless, and tan pants.

"This individual carried a spear, approximately 6 feet in length, with an American flag tied just below the blade."
www.bbc.co.uk...

QAnon , proof positive that some people will believe any old pony.
edit on 9-1-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25690713]gortex[
Lets say for #s and giggles that this guy had an agenda on the same day as storming the capitol to make Q and Trump supporters look like extremists in one fell swoop, do you think this is how it would be done?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Is this the Tauren Chieftan cosplay guy?
edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Something something Anti-Fa.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
These are the consequences those at the Capitol didn't think all the way through. Their bad, so sad. Put them in jail for a very long time. They are traitors to our Country.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We all knew that was coming. They also nabbed Florida Podium Man too. I expect everyone else who took selfies is going to get visits.

It's just too bad they aren't doing this with the Summer of Love rioters.

Isn't it amazing how quickly they can find and arrest people when it's politically convenient?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A Trump supporter with a hammer and sickle tattoo on the back of his hand? Very original.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Mr Chansley, who calls himself the QAnon Shaman, is allegedly the man pictured with a painted face, fur hat and horns inside Congress on Wednesday.

That'll be the guy some here were claiming was really an ANTIFA infiltrator ,a suggestion Mr Angeli wasn't to happy about.

Matt Gaetz, and innumerable pro-Trump social media accounts all began spreading an unfounded and utterly bizarre false-flag theory that antifascists, or “antifa,” had somehow infiltrated the crowd and were actually behind all the violence and destruction. Among their major pieces of “evidence” were photos of Arizona QAnon supporter Jake Angeli, who is well-known for his outsized, costumed presence at pro-Trump rallies and far-right anti-lockdown protests. Angeli himself was mortified at being mistaken for antifa, tweeting plaintively, “I’m a Qanon & digital soldier. My name is Jake & I marched with the police & fought against BLM & ANTIFA in PHX.”
www.rollingstone.com...

Mortified and probably about to go to jail , do not pass go , do not collect $200.

A statement from the federal attorney for Washington DC said: "It is alleged that Chansley was identified as the man seen in media coverage who entered the Capitol building dressed in horns, a bearskin headdress, red, white and blue face paint, shirtless, and tan pants.

"This individual carried a spear, approximately 6 feet in length, with an American flag tied just below the blade."
www.bbc.co.uk...

QAnon , proof positive that some people will believe any old pony.

Yet some idiots will be along soon claiming false flag actors etc.

Bloody hell.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here they are. FFS?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We all knew that was coming. They also nabbed Florida Podium Man too. I expect everyone else who took selfies is going to get visits.

Isn't it amazing how quickly they can find and arrest people when it's politically convenient?
Nah. It’s different. Just take them at their word....

Especially since you won’t be able to hear anyone else’s

edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Uhm... wou...would you have, uh... would you have expected the guy to tweet "I am ANTIFA!" on his twatter account if he was ANTIFA masquerading as a MAGA guy? Are you that doe-eyed and trusting of people? My God, why do we need police in your world when we can obviously just walk around asking people "Do you plan to commit a crime?" and walk away renewed in faith and trust of humanity's legendary honest that every single sonuvabitch we asked said "No, I'm not" and meant it 100%?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nah. It’s different. Just take them at their word and stuff.

Especially since you won’t be able to hear anyone else’s

What do you want to bet that:

1. There is no leftist DA going to immediately release them onto the streets like there have been in all those other riots all summer.

2. There are no politicians and staffers funding bailout monies for them.

3. The judge will absolutely throw the book at them when given the chance.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Uhm... wou...would you have, uh... would you have expected the guy to tweet "I am ANTIFA!" on his twatter account if he was ANTIFA masquerading as a MAGA guy? Are you that doe-eyed and trusting of people? My God, why do we need police in your world when we can obviously just walk around asking people "Do you plan to commit a crime?" and walk away renewed in faith and trust of humanity's legendary honest that every single sonuvabitch we asked said "No, I'm not" and meant it 100%?

Hahahahahahaha. Omfg made my night

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
But did they get the right guy?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He's not saying he's antifa, but if he would he wouldn't be

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Are you that doe-eyed and trusting of people? My God, why do we need police in your world when we can obviously just walk around asking people "Do you plan to commit a crime?"

No , I read about the symbolism of his tattoos in the link I posted.

Angeli’s many tattoos are often on full display, including his large trio of Odinist symbols. He has a mjolnir, or Thor’s Hammer, on his stomach, an image of Yggdrasil, or Tree of Life, etched around his nipple, and most significantly, placed right above his heart, a valknut, or “knot of the slain,” an old Norse runic symbol turned recognized hate symbol that is popular among white supremacists. In addition, the mjolnir has become a symbol of identity among self-proclaimed “heathens” (which is often code for white supremacy-aligned pagans).

Doesn't seem like something an ANTIFA member would want to show off ... does it.

edit on 9-1-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No ma’am. I will not take that bet.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What's he being charged with ? Being a total pratt i hope.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
These are the consequences those at the Capitol didn't think all the way through. Their bad, so sad. Put them in jail for a very long time. They are traitors to our Country.
For someone with with such a name, you seem to have pretty concrete certain and borderline extreme views

Those Americans ought not to have done that would suffice

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join