It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Want Neither Peace Nor Unity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

actually have social media messages calling me racist, a literal nazi , an evil lying POS simply for stating the same argument the left tried to use to pain the riot in dc as an insuerection with the riots that happened all summer long.

Also look up the 1619 project, if you are proud of your country and your service to your country you WILL be painted as a racist.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My PTSD is messing with me tonight.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You are forgetting the Republican Party. Remember, it ALWAYS takes two. Don't be simple minded for one of the evils. They are both not doing their jobs. They are taking and taking. ($$$)

Can you imagine trying to fix a car with a D or an R? WOW, nothing would get fixed. They would just bitch for 60 years about that same old problem just to get paid (Voted back in) a reply to: murphy22

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yeah...in a nutshell...it's you!!

You did this...not the MSM, not the conservatives, not the liberals, not the global elite...it's you

And you, and you, and.....me

To all: got a mirror...take a long hard look...that's who you are up against.

Good thread...

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The MSM truly is an interesting paradigm, isn't it?

You all, have been faced with a far more torrid MSM in the UK than we have in the US for quite some time!

I guess that should give anyone pause, right or left.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Everything you read and research is the mainstream media. Why is this sooooooooo hard to understand.a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

And the Bagdad Bob Award for best online denial goes to...

Reality doesn't care about your feelings.

Find a safe space. We'll call you in four years.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Who is..."we"?????

Is "we" the Democrats?

Is "we" ANTIFA?

Is "we" BLM?

Is "we" part of one, but not part of another?. Does it depend on the day? Does it depend if the day is sunny, or cloudy???

Who exactly is "We"??

Be careful how you answer this, because Jao Bia-Dan might not agree with you!!

So who, exactly, is "we"????

I'd LOVE to know the answer to this question!!!!

edit on 1/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Interesting video but somewhat naive.

Since the early ninetiess, mainly Conservative governments have quasimarketised and pseudoprivatised public services. First came trading funds, with tight budgets and no ability to raise their own funds. Then came limited companies, like the London Underground, which could raise their own funds on the market. I worked on some of those projects in the early days.

So far, so tentative free market.

Over the last ten years, the Conservative government have accelerated the process while simultaneously centralising authority. Instead of operating at arm's length, a lot of these bodies are have kept their financial freedom but lost their managerial freedom. Even more dubiously, the government has set up charities which it runs itself.

But that's not corruption. It's just cack handed management of public services.

Corruption is the billions being passed under no tender contracts to party donors and politicians' pals. The MSM doesn't cover that here because it's owned by Conservative party donors and politicians' pals.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who is..."we"?????

Is "we" the Democrats?

Is "we" ANTIFA?

Is "we" BLM?

Who exactly is "We"??

Be careful how you answer this, because Jao Bia-Dan might not agree with you!!

So who, exactly, is "we"????

I'd LOVE to know the answer to this question!!!!

We. Everyone outside The Cult.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Define, "the Cult".

Is that just people who support Trump?

Or, is it people who are conservatives? Or, do you even know the difference?

Or, is it just the people who don't believe what you do in this moment? Please! Define them!

Your molitov throwing hypocrisy stands to be weakened if you cannot!

ETA - Do you even see for even a single moment how foolish (and childish) you are???>>>>????????

edit on 1/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Define, "the Cult".

Is that just people who support Trump?

Or, is it people who are conservatives? Or, do you even know the difference?

Or, is it just the people who don't believe what you do in this moment? Please! Define them!

Your molitov throwing hypocrisy stands to be weakened if you cannot!

Hypocrisy? Have I said where I stand?

I know the difference between Trump voters, Trump supporters, conservatives and "conservatives".

I've written extensively on many threads about Trump's Cult of Personality.

Not everyone who voted or supported Trump is in The Cult.

The people who projected all their hopes on him, the people who are willingly kept in a permanent sense of grievance about their place in the world, the people deluded into thinking that what they read and type online makes them part of a community that can make a real difference, the people who will not entertain any criticism of the Leader, who will greedily and unquestioningly accept the narrative fed to them through carefully targeted "alternative news" sites, who - like Stalinists stumbling drunkenly around Moscow after the 20th Congress of the CPSU - are so disoriented by what happened that the whole world seems to have turned against them, they're in The Cult.

The kind of people who think Biden and the CCP will come and get them because they have a gun and a Trump lawn sign.

edit on 9-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

People like you do nothing to disabuse anyone of that notion too.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

People like you do nothing to disabuse anyone of that notion too.

Which notion?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The notion that the world is about to turn very hostile.

I'm not entirely sure what tone you intend, but the hatred and contempt ooze through. You're not the only one. We also hear it in the voices of those about to take power. Heck, even Uncle Joe calls us nasty names.

It does nothing to disabuse us of the notion that revenge is coming.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what tone you intend, but the hatred and contempt ooze through. You're not the only one. We also hear it in the voices of those about to take power. Heck, even Uncle Joe calls us nasty names.

Hatred, no. Contempt, of the amused variety.

Pity. I think that's what I really feel.

Maybe I needle these folks as a way of coming to terms with my inability to help them, but what could I do to detoxify their world view? How can anyone help people who won't help themselves.

Seriously.

And seriously, time will show there is nothing to fear.

They'll be upset, they'll keep getting high on that spike of anger, carefully administered by the people who have groomed them like this, but nobody will come for them. Nobody will tear down their lawns signs or take their guns.

Specially not Vanilla Joe Biden. Even if he does call them mean names.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We Want Neither Peace Nor Unity

You do, we all do, it's just no one has the patience to appreciate they do. Each wants to know how does one reconcile with another so at odds with them ideologically? I don't have the answer, perhaps there isn't one? We turn instead to our own immediate needs, but some want their needs catered for by the world, even when they know that all logic and reason must reject them. The world must make sense, otherwise it is chaos.

Left and right are mere labels by which one perceived enemy identifies the other, and as you can see there is nothing psychologically balanced about either. Around the world, sociopaths have the wealth, and that gives them the power to control populations by sowing difference, discontent, malcontent, enmity. The people's focus should to turn to the sociopaths, not to each other. We are not each other's enemy, we are in this together, and we have to find a way through our enmities and come together to rid the world of the sociopaths.

We won't survive if we don't.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You know it's interesting that much of what you feel is likely what many of us felt 4 years ago.

I never felt contempt or pity, rather I felt fear of what you all would get up to when you finally had what you wanted. The reason for that? I thought you would be more relaxed and happy when you all had exactly what you wanted during Obama's terms, but instead you just got angrier and more hateful toward anyone you perceived as your opponents as though we were keeping you from being happy.

You don't get it. We want to live our lives the way we want to live.

We don't want big, intrusive, tax heavy government programs. We don't want regulation heavy bureaucracy.

We want to be left alone, and in return, we're more than happy to leave you all alone too, and that's pretty much what happened for the past four years. We got less of all of that and more of the ability to leave you all alone to go your own way even as you just got angrier and angrier because we weren't doing what you wanted us to.

Now you have all you wanted again, and much like with Obama, I don't expect you all to relax but to stay angry and look for ways to dick with ours lives and livelihoods -- more taxes, more regulations, more rules. All of that is less liberty, and we'll get angry because we won't be able to be left alone. We'll have less freedom to take care of our own.

And you'll continue to hate us for not being happy to lose out and you'll continue to be angry because you won't get as much as you want or think you should have.

And the government will get richer, so will the corps, and you'll find ways to blame us for it like you always do.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is an ad from a watch company, but it pretty well sums it all up.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You know.... curently im typing with busted knuckles,and bleeding on the keyboard a bit...i kinda just lost it for a minute y a know...he he... like whats the point right? so what if we have no voice to scream anymore... no eyes to see anymore...no ears to hear anything but meaningless drivel from so called leftist,independents and corpo losers....time to burn the city to the ground samurai.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join