It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Want Neither Peace Nor Unity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi

I know it is hard but true. Instead of dumbest I will change to dumb. Better?

The sins of the father (and mother) are paid with punishment to their children for four generations.

It's payday and time for USA sins to be paid.

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Dumbest is a pretty harsh term for children who have been taught a staple of lies and twisted history.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Honorable discharge and still in government service.

I should be more specific that it's mostly the cities that I find to be #holes. There are a lot of nice places to live in the U.S. I live in my own rural American paradise. If my paradise changes to a #hole, too, I am outta here.

edit on 9 1 2021 by tamusan because: I said rural, but maybe remote is a better word.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

We can have peace after 4 years of treating Democrats the EXACT same way they treated Trump and his supporters.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So you're going to show up or Trump will show up at the inauguration and graciously greet Biden and graciously welcome him into his term?

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

We can have peace after 4 years of treating Democrats the EXACT same way they treated Trump and his supporters.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I love the American people but that is it.

I hate their ENTIRE government, their way of life of excess, (TV has a show called 600lb show) American pride, arrogance, world police tactics and most important I hate the constitution. IF US constitution is so strong why is not being followed like in other countries.

Europe would NOT have sat on their ass and watched what happened all summer long with the chaos, arson, killings etc....

What happened in Europe during WWII will happen in US and you can thank your WEAK constitution for that.

originally posted by: tamusan

I should be more specific that it's mostly the cities that I find to be #holes. There are a lot of nice places to live in the U.S. I live in my own rural American paradise. If my paradise changes to a #hole, too, I am outta here.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
So you're going to show up or Trump will show up at the inauguration and graciously greet Biden and graciously welcome him into his term?

Imagine being so willfully ignorant that you believe this.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There's 350 million plus people in the United States. How your little army plan on taking over an entire country?

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Its no longer called USA but DSA
DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA.

Capitalism is dead. Walk the streets of DSA and admire the tents, the mentally ill, addicts, children living on the streets like in a third world country.

Time for an invasion.

Turn Washington DC into a parking lot.

Free the innocent civilians from those evil bastards and from USA sick agendas.

Oh yeah...the majority of them will hunker down and stay out of the way like the last civil war prolly. Best case scenario is they strike washington first and capture all the politicians in one go. then execute them all. OR they just get access to a nuke and obliterate DC in one go while they are all in town. After that the rest of the country will fall in line they hope.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Can't happen....Democrats control House and senate and the WH.

Maybe you think....in 2 years there will a new change with elections.... wait and lets see.

IMO 2 years from now......USA will NOT be a super power but a servant.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And once again... you must have been hibernating for the entirety of the Obama years.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I hate their ENTIRE government, their way of life of excess, (TV has a show called 600lb show) American pride, arrogance, world police tactics and most important I hate the constitution. IF US constitution is so strong why is not being followed like in other countries.

Europe would NOT have sat on their ass and watched what happened all summer long with the chaos, arson, killings etc....

What happened in Europe during WWII will happen in US and you can thank your WEAK constitution for that.

Welll GTFO,ASAP since it is FUBAR. we do not need unloyal americans. Go live in russia if you want strong man.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Can't happen....Democrats control House and senate and the WH.

Maybe you think....in 2 years there will a new change with elections.... wait and lets see.

IMO 2 years from now......USA will NOT be a super power but a servant.

We already are a servant and have been for quite some time.

President Trump was trying to lead us out of the servitude.

That is why those who get rich of the US and it's people being servants, have done everything to destroy Trump and this nation the past 4 years.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Believe it or not but that is the solution to all of USA problems.

originally posted by: yuppa

There's 350 million plus people in the United States. How your little army plan on taking over an entire country?

Its no longer called USA but DSA
DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA.

Capitalism is dead. Walk the streets of DSA and admire the tents, the mentally ill, addicts, children living on the streets like in a third world country.

Time for an invasion.

Turn Washington DC into a parking lot.

Free the innocent civilians from those evil bastards and from USA sick agendas.

Oh yeah...the majority of them will hunker down and stay out of the way like the last civil war prolly. Best case scenario is they strike washington first and capture all the politicians in one go. then execute them all. OR they just get access to a nuke and obliterate DC in one go while they are all in town. After that the rest of the country will fall in line they hope.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

And once again... you must have been hibernating for the entirety of the Obama years.

Please tell me when Obama was impeached when one of his GOP Presidential rivals funded and coordinated with the intelligence agencies to take him down with knowingly false info?

Please tell me when the overwhelmingly majority of MSM talked about Obama like a dog for 4 years?

I was an Obama voter BTW.

edit on 9-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I already left butthole.

Oh in less than 30 days I will be a European...thank God.

Now go whine to the mods.....

originally posted by: yuppa

Welll GTFO,ASAP since it is FUBAR. we do not need unloyal americans. Go live in russia if you want strong man.

edit on 9-1-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I have to wonder if our success hasn't been our downfall. We have too many conveniences and rarely have to do without, save up and be patient for anything. IQ's are dropping like a rock and values and ethics have fallen right along with them. The politics of progressivism seem to be more about creating tension, conflict and unfair playing fields while mouthing the exact opposites. This has solidly placed a wedge between some segments of society all while the elites gather ever more control over the economy and wealth. Covid was their trump card they have played to cow the world in to submission which much to my dismay seems to be working without much resistance.

Yes to all, for the most part.

But I still can't help seeing this framed from a larger prospective.

For years I was an adherent to the globalist prospective. The idea of a global free market making all boats rise seemed convincing.

But then I saw with my own eyes what this really meant in emerging economies...slavery-lite.

The truth is free markets can only work between economies that have parity with one another. What we have now are corporate plantation owners, an ample number of slave handlers and sea of 3rd world slaves.

Progressivism is a tool of the globalists. I have from the very beginning believed that the events over the last four years have been driven by globalist interests.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The majority of career government employers are not getting rich. I'm at near the high end of the average government salary at around 125k. I may be living high on the hog compared with someone pulling 50k, but very few government employees are eating designer ice cream out of a 200k refrigerator and flying home on a private jet. It's the peoples fault people that like Pelosi and Mitch don't go away.

I was a program manager for a few years at Andrews and my charges were the aircraft used by Congress and the President. I have seen first hand how incredibly overblown their luxury is and experienced some ridiculous demands or commands or whatever you want to call them.

edit on 9 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well allot of it has to do with the poor being uneducated. They have been the ones that have been controlled and influenced by the government the most, no disrespect but a majority of the poor and uneducated are democrats. These politicians promise free money and making such and such pay for their hardships etc.

It’s sad and true, I am shocked we got through the 00’s.

I see no possible way for unity at this point, I see toxic politics I see the same poor and uneducated citizens voting for the same cabal making the same mistakes in life they have been making their entire life thinking something will change. Well ladies and gentlemen get ready your change is coming..,

edit on 9-1-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Why tell the mods? you did as I asked.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I agree with almost everything you've said, the only thing I disagree on is the amount of time. It's been longer than 50 years, this has been coming since before Wilson was in office, he was just the first high water mark.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
You followed step by step the entire way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join