It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whether you are left or right, raise your hand if you think America is in real trouble.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: DeathSlayer

well , since I will be semi-retired, with 10 years to wait until I can collect Social securty, I was thinking about a more inexpensive destination. Spain and , as the other fellow suggested , New Zealand are great countries, but I will hve to make my cash last for a decade. So I was thinking Costa Rica, or maybe the Phillipines

That was something I brought up to my husband because I told him our money would go further there, and depending on how things went, we might be having to help others get out too.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have a 10-year-old. Is it really wise to face a potential Civil War with a child in the house?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

I have a 10-year-old. Is it really wise to face a potential Civil War with a child in the house?

I have not given up on peaceful and lawful solutions. Please do not presume. Anything.

Further, we all have loved ones that need to be protected -- especially from a violent civil war with the blood of our loved ones running in the street. I have never and will never advocate for such a thing. My mind did not go there.

I am not the one to speak to about the very violent rhetoric -- and worse -- being used by so many, both left and right. It is irresponsible, reckless, and needs to stop.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
I can't remember ever being this scared for my country. Even 9-11 doesn't compare to the yawning abyss we are looking into.

I am going to try to keep this non-partisan (an almost impossible task these days with anything). So I think that whether you are liberal or conservative you should be able to see the entire dashboard blinking madly with "situation critical" lights.

People of opposing views don't talk to each other anymore. They don't even talk at each other like they were doing six months ago. Now they talk past each other.

The name of the game has not been to "convince" for several years at least. Until quite recently, the game was to "shout louder". Now the game is to completely shut down the other side.

The tenor of discourse is the barometer of our unravelling.

On the right you have people talking about succession from the union. On the left you have CNN trying to get Fox banned from the airwaves. How can either side stomach their own actions?

What happens next? How far over the cliff can we lean before we all go tumbling over?

We are really twisting in the wind now.

Bet you never thought a month ago you'd feel nostalgic for 2020 one week into the new year...

The USA is in trouble, deep trouble. But you’re not alone in that. The rise of far left Facist's is spreading world wide. We are all on the brink of total enslavement. I wonder where BLM will be then, when no lives matter. It’s almost as if something is controlling the whole damn narrative.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

I think it is all connected and trump became a real threat for those who dwell in secret societies of the serious kind, those who think that the abuse of children give them all their hearts desires, those who are corrupt and use the resources of the government of the united state of america can provide for criminal activities. Most think that the arrest of epstein is a side show of what is happening on the political front but I strongly believe that epstein was a political move and a way in to drain the swamp. It was not on the agenda that trump became potus and from day one this criminal organisation, with all its resources and network tried to make sure that the people will not vote for him again. Trump his personality worked for them and was used against him in every opportunity possible.. To be clear, I am not an american and not for trump or for biden..I just look from a distance at the circus that is taken place ever since trump became potus and came to this conclusion.

What is happening in the USA is very sad and should not be...the above is all speculation of course but an other confirmation of the above is the recent murder of Isaac Kappy. The election fraud is real because it was paramount that Trump will not win the elections. I am very aware that this conspiracy theory is too ridiculous to be true and that is why most hard working normal US citizens will not accept this as remotely possible. Because of this "they" win and the criminal activities will resume as they always have. It will really not surprise me if epstein is still alive...he must have had a deadmans switch of the sort that "they" must have done everything in their power to keep him alive. Rumours gp now as far that kids were murdered by politicians and other famous people...

The question was..is the USA in trouble? Yes it is and it is upto the US citizens to demand to see the bottom of the "dead" epstein case in order to make the USA great again.

edit on 9/1/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
I can't remember ever being this scared for my country. Even 9-11 doesn't compare to the yawning abyss we are looking into.

I am going to try to keep this non-partisan (an almost impossible task these days with anything). So I think that whether you are liberal or conservative you should be able to see the entire dashboard blinking madly with "situation critical" lights.

People of opposing views don't talk to each other anymore. They don't even talk at each other like they were doing six months ago. Now they talk past each other.

The name of the game has not been to "convince" for several years at least. Until quite recently, the game was to "shout louder". Now the game is to completely shut down the other side.

The tenor of discourse is the barometer of our unravelling.

On the right you have people talking about succession from the union. On the left you have CNN trying to get Fox banned from the airwaves. How can either side stomach their own actions?

What happens next? How far over the cliff can we lean before we all go tumbling over?

We are really twisting in the wind now.

Bet you never thought a month ago you'd feel nostalgic for 2020 one week into the new year...

*raises hand*

^_^

In all seriousness, I am concerned for the world as a whole.

Life is going to change at a blinding pace, and continue to accelerate so.

Those who hold the reigns of today's world are soon to be exposed and expelled, if we so will it, though I fear it has been delayed.

If we let them, they will continue to delay the inevitable.

They will steer our reality so as to progress as they see fit.

Meanwhile, they partake of the riches and treasures they hold as they please; and they are made drunk with the wine of Babylon.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

We are on the precipice of being taken over by China, using Democrats as their puppets... so we will have familiar faces to relate to.

But we are not there yet. January 20th will be when America goes over the cliff...or is saved.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Of course it's in trouble. It's populated by people that believe that the government should be handling healthcare and see the canadian system as something to aspire to. They believe things like the government doling out an allowance to americans is a swell idea(UBI). They cheer as people they think are wrong are censored by mainstream media and social media alike. They may not be a majority, but it's close enough to the 50% mark that people should worry. Good luck, I think the city dwellers are gonna need it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join