It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA brain dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow -

Get fired from NASA or couldn't get into Cal Tech or a job at JPL?? I beg to differ on the scientist thing.

Also, you do realize that pictures are not the primary science mission of the rover - right?? You also have factored in all the camera calibration settings and such on the raw images - yes??

Heck - I just fired up a spliff and still can't see anything you seem to think is there, but I am laughing like a mofo and just shot beer out of my nose onto the monitor....

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Do yourselves a favour everyone. Don't even think about questioning this guy (extrasense). He had this same topic going over in the space forum and spewed his stuff for a week or so till everyone got sick of him and ignored him. Watch out for the name calling from him to begin soon as it did in the other thread. That is after you don't agree with him that there are statues of lambs, etc on mars. But you can only see them with 3-D glasses...which I have, but of course, don't see anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything either. IMO he is just imagining it. Wanting to see something so bad can actually make you see it.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have to agree, I cannot see anything out of the ordinary in those pictures. Also, while the rock may have the shape of a triangle, I do not beleive it was sculpted by some form of martian being.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thank you Terapin and sensfan for the information.

DFTT

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I will close this thread as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join