It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA brain dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Scientifically speaking, it is no brainer.
Meaning, so called NASA science team did not show any signes of life for years. Mars data analysis is nonexistent, after more than a year of rover presence on Mars and 80000 pictures taken.
Want to see Martian Civilization signes?
Look here:
www.space.afreepress.com...

e
s

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
too me thats not evidence that there was a civilization on mars but i do belive there was civilization on mars a long time ago

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How does the 'reporter' arrive at these conclusions based on this picture?

The middle block of the pyramid has an inscription on it, so new Champollion has now a job cut for him. It might be made a bit easier although, by the fact that petroglyphs of similar lettering were observed on other Martian rocks before.

One might guess that Sun was an object of worshipping by Martians, and the pyramid with its image on top was of religious significance.

What inscription?

The pyramid was apparently destroyed as a result of mudslide, but left on the surface by a fortunate whim of fate.

Mudslide?!?
What evidence suggests this?

The reporters name is "Extra Sense" ?
Thanks for promoting your article on another web site
Does ATS consider this spam?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
The reporters name is "Extra Sense" ?

oh i didn't notice that it was his own articale

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
huh?????? why did it post it 3 times?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraxWhat inscription?
Get 3D glasses, please, and read it if you know Martian

e
s

[edit on 19-3-2005 by extrasense]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I believe that humans first developed on Mars then as Mars cooled thousands of years ago we fled over to Earth to escape our dying world.

Just a theory i like to believe in.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by extrasense

Originally posted by UmbraxWhat inscription?
Get 3D glasses, please, and read it if you know Martian

e
s

[edit on 19-3-2005 by extrasense]

Any chance you can circle where the supposed inscription is? I probably wont be getting 3D glasses, defiantly no time soon anyway.
Are you telling me 3D glasses will answer all my questions? I really doubt that 3D glasses will reveal anything.

Again, what evidence is there of a mudslide. You need water to make mud.

Where can I find the original location of this photo? I would like to inspect it's source.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I dont think they are braindead I think they just dont have enough money for other operations.If Im not mistakeing the Pentagon budget this year is 403.8 Billion dollars NASAs 13billion.What do you think about that.I think the current administrations mood is " Lets kick some a.. on the earth first then we will kick some alien a.."

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Pretorian03]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Are you telling me 3D glasses will answer all my questions? I really doubt that 3D glasses will reveal anything.

Well, here is the link to original. If you do not want to invest $3 in 3D glasses, you probably will not invest $100 in the software that allows you to brighten the original

qt.exploratorium.edu...

ES

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Mars data analysis is nonexistent, after more than a year of rover presence on Mars and 80000 pictures taken.

Huh??

Lot's of data has been released - and you too can get the raw stuff by signing up. The principal investigators get first crack however. The protocol for data release is published if you care to look....

Problem is, this is really specialized stuff - "Sodium content of Mars Soil", etc. and not very interesting to anyone but planetary geologists and other scientists.

I do like how NASA has pushed these programs along - let a bunch of smart PhD students do it on a shoestring budget and that thinking is far from "braindead". NASA has contributed so much tech transfer over the years and continues to and methinks you need to spend some time poking around all the NASA sites and see what they have to offer....

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, here is the link to original. If you do not want to invest $3 in 3D glasses, you probably will not invest $100 in the software that allows you to brighten the original

qt.exploratorium.edu...

ES

Was that wishful thinking, mon frère?

Original,

lighter,

and lighter.

Can you confirm for me where the inscription is supposed to be? I still can't see it. If you tell me where it is I can zoom into it.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
didn't he say the inscription was on the middle block

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Can you confirm for me where the inscription is supposed to be? I still can't see it. If you tell me where it is I can zoom into it.

Here is the way to find out the place.

You measure your image above, in pixels.

On my screen it gives, width=326, height=209

You calculate point coordinates
X=width*0.365 Y=height*0.426

On my screen it gives, X=119 Y=89

This point is on the surface, where the writing is

e
s

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
what the crap is he talking about? i dont' see a thing!! and what does 3d glasses or software have to do with this? i don't know if i'm tired and im not getting this or if this is bogus and i'm still not getting it? help me extrasense where is the inscription?

Sorry i just had to edit this in, i'm not mocking the thread, i just spent like 5minutes trying to see something and hurt my eyes a bit, if i am required to use 3d glasses or edit the image at home using an art program i just think it would be proper to tell me before i blind myself trying to find something.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A closer look.

Here the image is sharpened.

Negative.

Nope still don't see anything. No evidence of an inscription. No evidence of sun worshiping Martains. No evidence of a mud slide.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy i dont' see a thing!!

You do need 3D glasses to really see anything on 3D pictute.

e
s

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax..Nope still don't see anything. .
At this point it is your problem, not mine.

Anyway, you MUST see that the shape of the Block is equilateral triangular orthgonal prism

The objects of such shape do not occur naturally.

e
s

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA

Mars data analysis is nonexistent, after more than a year of rover presence on Mars and 80000 pictures taken.
a bunch of smart PhD students do it on a shoestring budget
Who said any of them are smart? I bet the most stupid imbeciles were selected.

The point is that NASA does not employ any real scientists. How is it possible for it to prodice any science?

Get real, please.

e
s

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Anyway, you MUST see that the shape of the Block is equilateral triangular orthgonal prism

The objects of such shape do not occur naturally.

crystals ALL grow in the shape of platonic solids.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join