It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump's Speech Did NOT Incite the Violence in Wash D.C. This Week.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Nope. Not letting you do that. No one is saying Trump is at fault for everything. Not once. Never happened. And if you can prove that, I'd like to see it.

Trump in fact did not incite ALL the riots, looting, burning, etc.

He DID incite the break in at the Capitol, and the subsequent events. It it wasn't just him, it was his enablers. It was Cruz. It was Hawley, Giuliani, Don Jr. It was Senate Republicans. It was House Republicans. It was Fox. They can all take some blame.

a reply to: JinMI

Good thing I don't need your permission to think freely.....yet.

Also, he didn't incite anything you are describing, unless there's proof. Which I'm sure you won't come up with besides half witted conjecture.

link   
a reply to: dug88

Granted. The mindless and wanton destruction perpetrated by mobs this last summer were more destructive. OK?
But the apples and oranges here is not the level of destruction it is that in this case it was a sitting POTUS who incited it and the target of the violence and destruction.

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

My 8th grade history teacher said we would go to the capitol on a school trip to DC. Arrest him for inciting violence.

🙄

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Special rules for those you don't like. Neat.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
No. Look to the other words he used. Look to the more subtle cues he used. Look to the phone calls he made to Senators in the building to use the time and the distraction of the mob to orchestrate his wishes. I don't understand why anyone has to explain this further.

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Wanna know what is really crazy???

This happened after all was said and done at the Capitol, in defense of White Supremacy, none of the media outlets, politicians, Biden or even Trump himself would denounce it...

Oh wait, DC and many other cities burned for 8 months last year and the media, biden/kamala/ politicians cheered it on (even bailed out the guilty). Portland is still a warzone.

Priceless.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Trump supporters made every effort to stop Antifa (dressed as maga) from assaulting cops, breaking windows, and the rest.

You don't really believe that, do you?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Wow, this is where the brainwashed are doing more damage to the freedoms in America, than trump ever could, even if it was really true that he ordered his political party to storm the capital..

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You don't really believe that, do you?

I watched it happen, so yes.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSaturday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

No, you spun it to make it sound good in your own ears. Have you seen the videos? This was not patriots it was a mob a mob as senseless as the mobs last summer.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
No. Look to the other words he used. Look to the more subtle cues he used. Look to the phone calls he made to Senators in the building to use the time and the distraction of the mob to orchestrate his wishes. I don't understand why anyone has to explain this further.

You are assigning meaning to his words that he did not intend. Last I checked this country had First Amendment rights and the right to assemble peacefully...which is what Trump asked protestors to do.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: wdkirk

No, you spun it to make it sound good in your own ears. Have you seen the videos? This was not patriots it was a mob a mob as senseless as the mobs last summer.

Subjectivity in grand delight. This is also why your argument falls flat.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And in true fashion, the democrats are still poking the bear. Keep it up.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Are you deliberately attempting to be obtuse? Your teacher from years ago and the president standing before a mob and sending them off to march on the capital? Gimme a break. If you want to talk more about this then please give me something more to respond to otherwise don't bother.

link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well, there are many videos showing people tried to stop them. One even ran off when confronted breaking windows.

The crowd was yelling "Booo..," "No it's ANTIFA," "Stop them."

So, yes, I believe it.

link   
Glad to see you’re getting your talking points emails again so you know what to flood the board with. He’s still going to get impeached again.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There is no special law for certain people. That's in your mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

even if it was really true that he ordered his political party to storm the capital..

So, '' even if'', it would still be ok with you?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Nah I was thinking peaceful like this

]

That is a picture of renowned slave trader Edward Colston’s statue being dumped in the river Avon, in my home city.

There was no violence, people are arguing if they had committed criminal damage, which I believe they did, but there was no violence.
edit on 9/1/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No, the people there leading the charge incited it. There was no riot until those people up front decided they wanted to push past the cops. The only people responsible for this were the people there doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join