It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump's Speech Did NOT Incite the Violence in Wash D.C. This Week.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh, please.........

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
If that is the case then MotherMay's eye is blind.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

destroy as best they could the interior of our capital.

Clearly their peaceful destruction capabilities are sorely lacking if that was the best they could do to destroy the Capitol building. Guess they shoulda paid more attention this summer.

I just have trouble seeing it as described considering I seen actual violence and destruction last year and seeing some people milling about acting dumb inside a building is not anywhere close to that.
edit on 9/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Care, it doesn't matter anymore, the anti-Trump people will continue to lie about him to stir up as much hate as they can. We've seen it for over four years and it's just going to keep going. With the actions of Twitter, Apple, Google, etc. doing a purge of Conservatives and their followers confirming the takeover, we will see the Democrats start to disassemble the Constitution, the Supreme Court (look for them to try to impeach Kavanaugh, Barrett and anyone else that doesn't support them. They have a track record of this now, established internal policies and unfettered access to do so. They won't stop because no one will stop them. They will continue to demonize us, vilify us and when they can, eliminate us. It's what they do.

Sorry, after the last several months of attacks against all Conservatives that's what I see happening.

Once all the dust settles Trump fanatics are going to go down in history as the most crazed, gullible, deluded and politically brainwashed people on the planet, perhaps after the North Koreans, it's a close call!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Oh, please.........

Please? Please what? Provide proof? Thats in the op.

Or we can go by numbers, as in the number protesting vs the numbers destroying things. Seems if he was inciting or leading the charge, there would be quite abit more folks there.

link   
Deflection, as usual.

For the most part they were peaceful over the summer. It was just a couple of blocks of a couple cities. I DID NOT condone that, but you guys made it sound like outside everyone's window, America was burning. It was not. You said EVERYONE was looting and rioting. They were not. But Fox, and you guys painted with a broad brush and used the few to paint the ALL. I hear no one is blaming the ALL this time. They are blaming the people who were at the Capitol, the one's that stormed it and broke in, yes. The one's that incited it, yes.

I'll say it AGAIN! Very few Americans condone rioting, looting, burning cars, property damage, no matter who's doing it. Why would they?

edit on 9-1-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Depends on who's version of history well learn.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I've yet to see/hear any proof of this.

There are actual videos made by the thugs as they did this. Proof of this is more abundant and real than any "evidence" of voter fraud and no mistake.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Very few Americans condone rioting, looting, burning cars, property damage, no matter who's doing it. Why would they?

The current incoming administration condoned it and encouraged it all year.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Deflection? No, its all topical.

Your appeal to a media authority is non sequitur.

Nice try though

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Depends on who's version of history well learn.

History is written by the winners. President Reject Trump is a loser.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I've yet to see/hear any proof of this.

There are actual videos made by the thugs as they did this. Proof of this is more abundant and real than any "evidence" of voter fraud and no mistake.

Oh, so thugs incited violence. I thought you guys were saying Trump did it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Did he incite? Yes he did. Did he lead the charge? Well he said he would be with them. He said ''we'' any number of times. He said he told them he would go to the capital with them. THen what did he do? He sent them off and he want home to lunch and TV. Not only did he incite them he then abandoned them.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nope. Not letting you do that. No one is saying Trump is at fault for everything. Not once. Never happened. And if you can prove that, I'd like to see it.

Trump in fact did not incite ALL the riots, looting, burning, etc.

He DID incite the break in at the Capitol, and the subsequent events. And it wasn't just him, it was his enablers. It was Cruz. It was Hawley, Giuliani, Don Jr. It was Senate Republicans. It was House Republicans. It was Fox. They can all take some blame.

edit on 9-1-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Saw it live and in person, he said peacefully and patriotically.

Trump supporters made every effort to stop Antifa (dressed as maga) from assaulting cops, breaking windows, and the rest.

As he made that statement, Capitol police let in Antifa into the Capitol for their little photo ops.

Eventually Trump supporters got to the Capitol and got maced outside.

Love watching the hypocrisy of the left and the media/tech companies they worship feigning outrage.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: MotherMayEye
If that is the case then MotherMay's eye is blind.

All you have to do is show me some evidence he told people to Storm the Capitol and be violent. Shouldn't be difficult to find if he did.

link   

Well, he was and still is president.

Isn't your own countries history dotted with all kinds of omissions and slander? Is it all factual?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Or maybe, just like in the summer, the idiots responsible for rioting are in fact the idiots responsible for their own actions and not anybody else?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Patriots storming a corrupt government. There, I fixed it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

After the mob did their business at The Capitol, Trump said " he loved them "

The next day Trump disowned them.

No fool like an old fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join