It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats and CNN lobbying to ban conservative news from the airwaves

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

What terror tactics were used by Parler? The Walk Away campaign?

You're justifying fascism against your fellow citizens.

Wake the # up.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No, he isn't. Conservative news is not the topic of newsletter. "Dishonest companies that profit off of disinformation and conspiracy theories" were.

Promoting dishonest companies that profit off of disinformation and conspiracy theories is not a conservative value, is it?

edit on 9-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Define conspiracy theory Sookie.

Because you're on a site that profits from them.

Stop justifying fascism.
edit on 1 9 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: butcherguy

Fox News is still on the airwaves correct?

Trump getting banned from Twitter is NOT an attack on the 1st Amendment. How sense are you folks?

Can you read?
In the OP, Stelter is quoted as saying that Fox News needs to be deplatformed.
Do you agree with his idea or not?
If so, then show where that network incited violence?

If you disagree, then you support the premise in the OP... like it or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Trumps antics did severe damage to the conservative cause. Now they can use the excuse they are dangerous and tried to take over congress. Trump was a fool and those that blindly followed the idiot have paid the price.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Trump getting banned from Twitter is NOT an attack on the 1st Amendment. How sense are you folks?

So you are you saying it's JUST Trump getting banned ?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Of course they are. Democrats can not tolerate anyone who disagrees with them or illiberal philosophy. That is why they are so beloved by the Chinese government. That is why Google created a way for the Chinese to spy 24/7 on each and every citizen (Dragonfly) and I have no doubt will give it to the US government if they haven't already.

Now that both houses and the Presidency are held by Democrats, expect the pogroms to begin and censorship to reign. Michelle Obama declared every single person who voted for Trump as dangerous just a day ago. This is the call to action. Hold on, it's going to be an interesting next 4 years as they cement one party rule for perpetuity.

Controlling the media completely and totally is the first step toward communism. Communism is beloved by AOC and the Squad, obviously. The older elite politicians know it is a way to a permanent political class who live like lords in a feudal system while the peons "equally" scrape by making money to give to the political class to live in luxury and power.

edit on 1/9/2021 by AspasiasTwin because: addition

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If you want to compare IQs, I will bet good money mine is at least one standard deviation above yours.

You folks are literally putting words in my mouth. Nothing you claim about me is true, but you just double down on strawman arguments and ad hominem attacks.

As I said before, if conservative speech was under attack, this site would be shut down. I do not get why some many of you do not understand this.

Maybe the super MODS can invite Trump here, uncensored. If nothing else it would boost ATS's popularity to insane levels and make the selling price much higher.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

All of America will pay the price.

The fact that you think you'll be exempted from the fascist police state we're watching being erected before our eyes is amazingly ignorant.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Facebook has banned the "Walk Away Movement" group and every member of that group.

It's a digital purge.

This is an all-out war on the first amendment, and we all know what amendment comes next.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So you are you saying it's JUST Trump getting banned ?

LOL.
Probably.
Jrod has painted himself into a corner and is shouting that we that are outside watching are idiots.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If you want to compare IQs, I will bet good money mine is at least one standard deviation above yours.

Child

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump and those who have incites violence, attempted to organize more attacks on the nation's Capitol, ect.. have been banned.

This rhetoric is NOT protected by the 1st Amendment, I do not know how to explain this at a more basic level.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ok tough guy. Give me an example of free speech being attacked!

Maybe read the article? Or is that too much to ask?

link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Facebook has banned the "Walk Away Movement" group and every member of that group.

It's a digital purge.

This is an all-out war on the first amendment, and we all know what amendment comes next.

I was going to correct you in that it is not an attack on the first Amendment but I stopped myself.

Social media platforms are acting as a proxy for a specific government-approved ideology.

link   

Correct. It would be Newsmax and OAN because FOX went half-commie.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Define conspiracy theory Sookie.

Because you're on a site that profits from them.

Stop justifying fascism.

ATS promotes itself as a conspiracy site. Everyone knows what they're getting into when they click in. ATS doesn't profit off if disinformation, it's promotes inspection of and dissection of information.

ATS will ban you fast if you break their T&Cs and it doesn't tolerate known hoaxes.

edit on 9-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The only thing that's basic here is your ability to understand context and factor in details that matter.

It's mental gymnastics by you to justify fascism in the name of your team.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hmmm, isn't that what dictatorships do? Ban opposing views. Funny I don't recall twitter, facebook, ect closing accounts this summer during the many riots that were going on.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Third will come next...support the troops.

Forced “guests” can search your house for guns and anti-Marxist pamphlets without needing a search warrant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join