It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video: Nova Scotia, Canada: Exhaust Smoke, Invisible Craft

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Reported on Dec. 27th, 2020 (from YT channel "Unexplained Mysteries"):

We have about 8 minutes of video recording of the UFO... which releases a lot of exhaust trail / smoke, but the craft itself seems that it's probably actually invisible, the entire time.

The most solid-looking is at the beginning of the video, there seems a dark object falling, or a dark mass, falling and releasing the exhaust trail.

However, I think even that is still just seeing the smoke / vapor, accumulated around the craft (meaning that we really never see the UFO itself).

First impression for most people, is that the UFO might be a standard manmade aircraft, which has caught fire, and is falling from the sky.

However, this idea is soon ruled out, because the UFO is falling too slow. Seems to change its speed of falling, sometimes even freezing in place.

So it never finishes falling. Never reaches lower than a certain point. And the object itself seems to vanish, eventually, and it leaves behind that exhaust trail, still floating there.

Afterward, there was also no crashed aircraft found anywhere, nor were there any reports of a plane etc. having a mid-flight disaster, and crashing.

So we can really rule out any normal explanation.

My conclusion is that the craft is most-likely just invisible / cloaked, the whole time... and the only thing we're seeing is the exhaust trail...

And it's less exhaust, than it is mostly just trails of water vapor, which is caused automatically by the craft, flying through the air.

It's not an uncommon idea that alien craft seem to cause automatic effects on weather and water vapor... mainly that the craft causes the air's water vapor to draw around the craft.

So I think that's essentially what we're seeing, the trail is mostly that automatic accumulation of water vapor, caused by the craft's propulsion, apparently.

The vapor trail also shows strange properties of the exhaust actually forming clumps... which is not a normal thing, for any circumstance.

So I think it suggests that there's an exotic substance mixed in there, with the typical exhaust / water vapor trail.

And that substance would be plasma, which is often mentioned as playing a part in alien craft's propulsion / functioning.

So the plasma would be more-solid, than smoke or water vapor... and that would probably explain why the exhaust trail bunches up like that.

Ultimately nothing will change some people's minds, about anything... lol.

But beyond that:

This UFO case seems notable for its length of nearly 8 minutes of eyewitness video.

Plus the demonstrated properties that don't make sense in terms of manmade technology... and we can clearly see those broken properties of the UFO, implying that it's the exotic tech of aliens.

So it's definitely one of the better-documented UFO cases, and seems to reasonably prove / verify such unusual characteristics, which have already been reported elsewhere, for forever:

-- Alien craft being invisible / cloaked;

-- Alien craft being SILENT, despite flying and performing movements;

-- Unusual flight characteristics (hovering in one spot, moving in ways that don't make sense with gravity, etc.);

-- Plasma somehow being used in alien craft's propulsion tech;

-- Automatic effects on air and weather (based on water vapor accumulating around the craft, forming unnatural clouds).

As for what actually happened:

From the aliens' perspective: Probably they don't consider that anything happened at all.

They were probably cruising around, invisible, just like any ordinary day.

They might not even have noticed that air conditions resulted in a strange display of exhaust, water vapor, and plasma, on that particular day.

It seems clear that nothing crashed, so I think the craft was mainly just cruising around, minding its own business, whatever that would be.

(Who knows, maybe they enjoy driving around and listening to music, exactly how humans do that with our cars, lol.)

Here's my vid, which shows the full video content, with my commentary, which is basically just my thoughts that I just wrote, above.

My channel is not monetized in any way, so vids like this are done out of my own genuine interest:

(Also, the featured content is linked in my vid's description: It's from the YouTube channel "Unexplained Mysteries," which seems first to publish this UFO content, and the narrator mentions that someone sent it to him. So that channel seems the only source of this UFO case's content, at the moment.

I'd actually rather use UFO content that's not from someone else's YouTube channel, but in such cases as this, it's the only source.

That narrator also mentions that this case blew up on social media, but I wasn't able to find anything about this case, online.)

edit on 9-1-2021 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

It’s a regular jet making a regular contrail.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Satellite re-entry? Airplane?

Did you actually check up on any reports of re-entries or are you going by what that channel unexplained mysteries claims?

Alien craft being SILENT, despite flying and performing movements;

How do you know this?

And it's less exhaust, than it is mostly just trails of water vapor, which is caused automatically by the craft, flying through the air.

Just like an jet plane

edit on 9/1/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Satellite re-entry? Airplane?

Well, it clearly doesn't look like something normal... and the most normal thing would be a falling aircraft, on fire... but the UFO's properties don't jive with it being a crashing airplane.

Did you actually check up on any reports of re-entries or are you going by what that channel unexplained mysteries claims?

Well, you're basically asking me, if I proved a negative. Which is impossible, lol, but I get what you're asking. And the fact is that there seems no trace online of anything about this case.

i.e. there seems nothing online about the UFO itself, nor crashing aircraft being found, or reported.

So in this case, the negative is mainly proved by the absence of news or online content, about a plane crash, etc.

Because if a plane crashed in Nova Scotia, we could certainly expect at least something online...

Re: The UFO being silent:

OK: I actually just checked the vid from Unexplained Mysteries, and it doesn't really specify whether it was silent or not.

Which still probably means that it was silent, lol. But it was my mistake, that I had the impression of it being suggested as silent... because it's not actually quite mentioned, either way.

Also I thought that the original video footage was showing the audio of the sighting, as very quiet, but it's possible that it's actually not showing the audio of the event.

Anyway I wish there was a better original source to use, but so far, it looks like this UFO case is only published about by that one channel, before my own video, just now.

So while I wish there was a better original source, regardless, here is the original (and only other) vid about this case:

(This was already linked as the source of the content, the whole time, but now I'm just embedding it, for those who might find it more accessible.)

edit on 9-1-2021 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Here's what I think.

I think your capture is of a jet heading in the opposite direction, there might be a bit of some effect going on too. But yep, just that simple.

my 2 cents
Johnny

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Could the black streak be a smoke plume from one of the engines?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Exactly. They're much more impressive when sunlit but still, it's an airliner.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

If your referring to the darkness in between the two contrail streams.... If you look at the trail on the left it has more direct sunlight than the other side, the center darkness is the lack of light and is casting a diffused shadow.

again, just my 2 cents
Johnny

edit on 1/9/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Glitch in my head... not Matrix related at all...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

If your referring to the darkness in between the two contrail streams.... If you look at the trail on the left it has more direct sunlight than the other side, the center darkness is the lack of light and is casting a diffused shadow.

again, just my 2 cents
Johnny

There's one trail that is bright white, on the left side, and the second trail is dark black, on the right.

So no, this can't just be a matter of a difference of sunlight.

A bright white exhaust trail wouldn't turn dark black in the shadow. Nor would a dark black trail turn bright white, from sunlight.

So if nothing else, it seems clear that there are two separate trails of smoke / exhaust, one white and one black.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Being seen so long, I believe its something big. The Airbus A-380 fits that description. According to Wiki, There are at least 242 of them flying around the world. If the actual date, location and time was indicated, someone could look up the data and see if that was flying over the area. I believe it was an airliner with our sun reflecting off the contrail along with other meteorological factors.

Airbus A-380

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I was going to say the A 330 but yrah from the engine confugration id guess it was a Airbus as well.

edit on 1/9/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Actually, one side light and the other dark helps the theory it’s a contrail, depending on where the sun is, one side will catch the light and the other is probably in the shadow of the sunlit side.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Actually, one side light and the other dark helps the theory it’s a contrail, depending on where the sun is, one side will catch the light and the other is probably in the shadow of the sunlit side.

Sorry but no, the video is really clearly showing a white exhaust, and a much smaller, dark exhaust.

It's definitely not the same exhaust, in both of those trails.

Sunlight and shadow effects definitely could not change the same exhaust trail, from white to black, and vice-versa.

Maybe your eyes are seeing it in that certain way, but I promise that it's really two separate exhaust trails, with opposite colors. The difference is way too dramatic, for that to be the same thing.

However, I also don't really know... what the point would be, of arguing whether the 2 exhaust-trails, are really coming from 1 exhaust-trail or not, anyway.

Because either way, there's still a huge, mysterious exhaust-trail, made by a dark UFO, which seemingly vanished, and only left behind its exhaust, which strangely clumped into blobs, in the sky.

In other words, it's all still very strange and anomalous... regardless of the 2 trails vs. 1 trail idea, lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Headed away from the sunset or sunrise. A jet going thru smoky atmosphere .

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

No UFO its a plane i can also tell you it was taken either early morning or just before sunset with the sun low on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: NightFlight

I was going to say the A 330 but yrah from the engine confugration id guess it was a Airbus as well.

Ding Ding Ding!!

We have a winner

Or the second video you posted. Well done good find. That puts it to bed imo
edit on 9/1/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well we can all compare it to normal airplane contrails, and it sure doesn't look normal.

I just watched it again, and the properties are just all wrong.

It's way too slow. Even the most distant planes probably move faster, plus they'd have small contrails if they were very distant.

So the speed is too slow, and the exhaust is too huge, for the idea of it being very distant, to explain its slowness.

Plus shooting downward with two separate exhaust plumes, one white and one black, is not a normal move for any aircraft. Even though I understand the concept of the plane flying off into the horizon, as one reason that it looks strange. The two exhaust trails still look strange, and it does look like it was falling, more than flying into the horizon.

Plus it's strange that we can never see the plane, at all, regardless the idea of flying into the horizon, we'd still expect to be able to see a glimpse of a plane, usually.

Plus the double exhaust trails are strange that they stop being released from the UFO. Whereas a plane or jet etc. has a relatively consistent release of exhaust, which is why they form giant exhaust trails over the whole sky. This UFO is anomalous for only releasing exhaust for a very short time.

Plus the exhaust itself has strange properties, as we see the exhaust form clumps, in the sky. Not at all normal behavior for exhaust trails, and I think it implies exotic substances mixed in with the normal exhaust and vapor. (Probably it's plasma discharge mixed in the exhaust, to explain its odd behavior.)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman
Plus it's strange that we can never see the plane, at all, regardless the idea of flying into the horizon, we'd still expect to be able to see a glimpse of a plane, usually.

The reason why you can never see "the plane" is because it's heading away from your POV (Point of View) and is being clouded (no pun intended) by the contrails themselves as they expand behind the plane. And that also is why you have an illusion of it seemingly not traveling faster than what your witnessing.

Seriously guy, I'd stake my reputation (if I had one) that this is really just a plane. Way too many factors point to that being the case here.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

The reason why you can never see "the plane" is because it's heading away from your POV (Point of View) and is being clouded (no pun intended) by the contrails themselves as they expand behind the plane. And that also is why you have an illusion of it seemingly not traveling faster than what your witnessing.

Seriously guy, I'd stake my reputation (if I had one) that this is really just a plane. Way too many factors point to that being the case here.

What you're right about, is that the concept of the plane just flying away from your POV, does make sense as a possible reason that the UFO seems to stay in place / seems to move very slowly.

So yes that concept makes sense.

But the other properties of the UFO, don't jive with that.

--The exhaust trail is strange-looking, a white and black trail.

--It does not continue, like any normal exhaust trail, normally continues across the sky. So this is strange as a very limited stretch of exhaust. It's not normal.

--It all looks like it dropped down vertically... much more than it looks like it was simply flying away from the viewer. For example, we don't see the exhaust trail getting smaller in scale, as if it was flying away. Rather, the exhaust trail looks pretty consistent with itself, as if it was a vertical drop, without scaling away into the distance, at all.

--Etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

--The exhaust trail is strange-looking, a white and black trail.

The darker trail is on the shadow side of the trail. The reason the dark trail only extends a short distance is that it is denser when it is produced near the plane -- too dense for the sunlight to get through -- but becomes less dense as it spread farther away from the plane, making it sparse enough for light to get through.

It's like clouds. The white ones are thinner and more diffuse, allowing the sun to light up the underside, while the dark ones are thicker, denser, and less lit.

edit on 1/10/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join