It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready for every Free Speech / Conservative site to be deplatformed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You are correct. I often get my 'liberal' posts removed and warned for a variety of reasons....but you don't see me crying about being repressed and my speech censored.

My latest Facebook jailtime was for wishing COVID on the governor of Florida(on his personal page of course). Needless to say the conservative crowd was butt hurt flagged my post about 100 times...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Well that was a bit mean to say 🤦‍♂️

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I made the comment when I first came down with COVID, the Governor of Florida has enabled the outbreak in Florida by preventing counties and cities from enforcing mask rules and closing down bars and restaurants (one of the primary vectors for outbreaks) and taking the anti medical approach, while trying to censor data on new cases and deaths.

I actually said he deserved to get COVID and die and I stand by what I wrote and would tell it to his face. He is called Death Santis for a reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Canceling Amazon account, they deplatformed Parler.

Where will it end.

We might wind up with the Covid deaths looking paltry

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Few links from citizenfreepress.com

National Realators is coming for you Hate speech too, Jrod
A Big Move To Ban Realtor ‘Hate Speech’ — At Work, Anywhere, 24/7
thefederalist.com...

Mozilla gets in on it
www.newswars.com...

Delta wont even let you mention Trump
www.citizenfreepress.com...

Snowflake Powah

edit on 9-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Nazilla

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Nazilla

TRUTH!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They died cause he violated the TC?

nobody responsible for their own actions tho ?

Trump and a whole host of other people wouldn't be banned or "censored" if they were more professional and didn't violate the T&C of the sites that banned them.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

originally posted by: Lysergic
They died cause he violated the TC?

nobody responsible for their own actions tho ?

Trump and a whole host of other people wouldn't be banned or "censored" if they were more professional and didn't violate the T&C of the sites that banned them.

Oh yes, not that it really matters, thinking people dont need to see an explanation, its clear as day. But notice how one isnt posted?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Looks like Nazi Americ... I mean Big Tech is losing employees, wonder what is next.

twitter.com...

We are getting resumes from senior level employees at Big Tech companies.

Hearing that many people are putting in their two weeks too. Internal civil war among staff and executives.

Panic in Silicon Valley.

The house of cards falls.

The exodus has begun.

edit on 10-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You realize that none of these social media platforms are places of "Free Speech". Not YouTube or parler or Twitter or even ats for that matter.

They get to control what happens on thier platform not you. That's just how it is and how it should be because it's their property.

Either find or create your own free speech platform if that is what you want. Otherwise you have to play by their rules because your playing on their field and using their equipment.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
Not sure how you call that../ but let’s be clear... this isn’t a purge of conservative media... this is a purge of anyone inciting violence ... that’s a whole lot different

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think there are any large-capacity conservative-owned platforms. But this PURGE will ensure that there will be at least 1 Conservative Social Media platform, within a month or two.

Thanks Twitter and Facebook!

This is a lie.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
Not sure how you call that../ but let’s be clear... this isn’t a purge of conservative media... this is a purge of anyone inciting violence ... that’s a whole lot different

There is still plenty of violence on twatter, which is ok, because they approve of it. Whole lot different...not that you ever believed that.

Just a few pages out there that know better

nypost.com...
dawgonnit.com...
allamericansavage.com... itter/
townhall.com...
pjmedia.com...

edit on 13-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join