It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready for every Free Speech / Conservative site to be deplatformed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
We don't need to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, or social media at all.

The internet is so decentralized. You can use any number of sites.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I don't think there are any large-capacity conservative-owned platforms. But this PURGE will ensure that there will be at least 1 Conservative Social Media platform, within a month or two.

Thanks Twitter and Facebook!

edit on 1/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
We don't need to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, or social media at all.

And bring over every single contact? Right. Because being locked away is conducive to getting everybody together to discuss this. I mean it’s not like the companies you discussed are used by everyone, everywhere in this interconnected globalist dystopia. If only we had a place where everyone we knew we could connect with while ensuring this hellish Nietzche nightmare.......

Sure. Whatever you say.

I like defending fascist censorship too.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Not sure how you call that../ but let’s be clear... this isn’t a purge of conservative media... this is a purge of anyone inciting violence ... that’s a whole lot different

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think there are any large-capacity conservative-owned platforms. But this PURGE will ensure that there will be at least 1 Conservative Social Media platform, within a month or two.

Thanks Twitter and Facebook!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
You mean like live journal and MySpace?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
You mean like live journal and MySpace?

Ooh! Hit me some Napster!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Free speech is not banned. If it was, this site would be under attack.

Stop being stupid here.

A handful of people and groups who have been known to incite violence have been censored. This move was made because of threats of violence come inauguration day.

Platforms like Parler have had their access highly restricted as well in response to Domestic terrorist threats.

After what happened Tuesday, a line has to be drawn.

It is sad many of you do not know the difference between free speech and the right to protest versus words and actions that incite violence and destruction.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72
I am willing to bet you might read actual articles, maybe even scholar ones. Us old timers used to read news papers and books to learn, young people these days think all the news they need to know is on #book and twatter "newsfeeds". Not even joking.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Stop being stupid here.

A handful of people and groups who have been known to incite violence have been censored. This move was made because of threats of violence come inauguration day.

Platforms like Parler have had their access highly restricted as well in response to Domestic terrorist threats.

It is sad many of you do not know the difference between free speech and the right to protest versus words and actions that incite violence and destruction.

You need to crawl out from under that rock. Free speech on Google, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit is under attack. If you don't go along with left wing agenda, your speech will be censored. Now Google and Apple using it's power to try and censor other platform that do support free speech.

It's sad how quick you defend big tech that continues to attack free speech. What happened tuesday is not Parler fault, just like it's not all gun owners fault when a nutjob walks inside a business and shoots people.

BLM can protest and destroy cities, they can threaten to attack white people for wearing a hat or waving American flag. Youtube, twitter , facebook and reddit would refuse to do anything about videos like that.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Stop being stupid here.

Uhhhh...who's the one being "stupid" here???? What about the events of the last 9 months???

Why is Tuesday where you choose to draw the line in the sand????

Care to enlighten us??

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

A handful of people and groups who have been known to incite violence have been censored.

Define 'inciting violence'. Twitter came out and said they were banning anyone who claimed the election results were fraudulent. Is that claim 'inciting violence'?

Because I haven't seen any. At all. Especially from Trump or any of his real supporters.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Stop being stupid here.

You do not have the right to free speech here lol where have you been?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Social media platforms are a choice, not a right. If you choose to use them, you agree to adhere to their rules. Trump REPEATEDLY violated their rules, and now people are dead because of it. If they continued to let him spout his crazy on their platform, they can be held liable.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They died cause he violated the TC?

nobody responsible for their own actions tho ?

I'm all about personal accountability not this there is someone else to always blame.

Scared? Don't get balls deep in the fray.

Dont wanna die, don't try to be a revolutionary

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
nobody responsible for their own actions tho ?

Not when they're in a cult.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

True, but it doesn't satisfy anyone's sense of dramatic victimhood.

You can't have a minority opinion that a private corporation finds unprofitable or counterproductive - you have to be under attack.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I’ve noticed the use of the term Conservative being used a lot since the break in of the Capital.

Is the extreme Right now trying to “legitimate” themselves?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I’ve noticed the use of the term Conservative being used a lot since the break in of the Capital.

Is the extreme Right now trying to “legitimate” themselves?

don’t you mean “legitimize”

As in:

“the election and claims of “NO FRAUD!” helped to legitimize Biden’s win of 46th prez with 80 million questionable votes”

You mean like that?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yet here you are, posting this on the world wide web.

Being able to post this thread here debunks your theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yet here you are, posting this on the world wide web.

Being able to post this thread here debunks your theory.
Yes! Completely. ATS has such lengthy reach and volumetric followers that I TOO am amazed we ain’t got axed just yet!

I’m going to miss my thousands of followers.

I was working on trying to bridge the chasm between the two opposing sides and work on gaining more followers in 2021 on here because we have MILLIONS of insightful and thoughtful members from all walks of life

But I don’t think I’m gonna get the chance

edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join