It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deactivated my Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have deactivated my Twitter account. I did not contribute anything on Twitter but did use it as an alternative news source.
I am appalled at the actions of Twitter to censor and ban the President of the United States

I am also considering leaving Facebook. Not quite there yet as I have many friends and family I stay in touch with via FB.

I hope a good alternative for FB and Twitter can come up to comparable levels.

Does anyone know how to follow President Trump outside of Twitter. Can you please help me and provide a link?

I hope the best for all during this very surreal time.
edit on 8-1-2021 by fworkman because: typo

edit on 8-1-2021 by fworkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why bother? Nothing he does or says will be relevant in two weeks. He supposedly has an active Parler account but I don't know if it's real or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to: HalWesten
I did look at Parler but do not know which account is truly his.
I would like to continue to follow President Trump - at least until his term is complete.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Why bother? Nothing he does or says will be relevant in two weeks. He supposedly has an active Parler account but I don't know if it's real or not.

Well, OP, there you go. He's irrelevant and should never be heard from again. you've been told.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
I am actually sad for those that backed President Trump and now seemingly disenfranchised because of the dishonest battle going on. Truth and Justice will eventually prevail.
For those that are now poo-pooing President Trump - shame on you. Do you always give up on life challenges so easy or do you persevere through troubled times? Grow a spine FFS!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here's the reality.

We're not even allowed to digest the information ourselves.

We have to have regurgitated CCP talking points like an elderly person in a nursing home.

And certain posters and millions across the globe (not just the us) are cheering for it.

Because with 5G, it's so hard to think beyond that spread you bought for your bed that night.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Well, OP, there you go. He's irrelevant and should never be heard from again. you've been told.

Right?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fworkman

He is on GAB and also on PARLER at the current time.

gab.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fworkman
I am actually sad for those that backed President Trump and now seemingly disenfranchised because of the dishonest battle going on. Truth and Justice will eventually prevail.
For those that are now poo-pooing President Trump - shame on you. Do you always give up on life challenges so easy or do you persevere through troubled times? Grow a spine FFS!

Me, too. So many nice and innocent people support him. They're being demonized.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

4th Reich.

Jones was right.

+4 more 
link   

So you think his relevancy will just turn off? The man was able to get a standing army to show up and scared the wits out of the entire Congress. He woke them up to what just his words can do and now they are running scared, screaming immediately impeached him! They know in these last days he could release all kinds of hell.
They are terrified with what he’ll say next and they are also stupid to think it will just end with his presidency.

link   
They're supposedly enemies of the state now.

Government officials and citizens salivating at the thoughts of moms and dads who lost because of covid are now on the chopping blocks as their enemies.

When the reality is, their enemy is themselves. Since they have no self control and balk at the thought of introspection.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

So you think his relevancy will just turn off? The man was able to get a standing army to show up and scared the wits out of the entire Congress. He woke them up to what just his words can do and now they are running scared, screaming immediately impeached him! They know in these last days he could release all kinds of hell.
They are terrified with what he’ll say next and they are also stupid to think it will just end with his presidency.

Do I sense admiration in this post?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I have deactivated my Twitter account. I did not contribute anything on Twitter but did use it as an alternative news source.
I am appalled at the actions of Twitter to censor and ban the President of the United States

I am also considering leaving Facebook. Not quite there yet as I have many friends and family I stay in touch with via FB.

Does anyone know how to follow President Trump outside of Twitter. Can you please help me and provide a link?

Don't forget to delete whatsapp too, they've just updated their spyware I mean T's & C's
edit on 8-1-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk
But.. but... but deny ignorance. Use your intelligence and dig through the garbage to find the morsels of information to learn from. It is becoming more and more difficult to find the nuggets of truth.
Gird your loins and stand for something. Don't fall for everything. I know it has been a while but we should of remind ourselves of what patriotism is all about.
I have lurked here for many years and have determined that many of you have served our great nation. Stand proud of our Nation. The good will always overcome evil but may cost dearly in the short term. Our nation was strengthened because of sacrifice. Stand strong my friends.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't see the point of joining any social networking service unless you're a 12 year old girl trying to make friends (albeit superficial ones) around the world.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be missing.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I agree, but we have an even bigger problem now.

We can't even talk on this forum without instigators derailing and "bad source" threads.

I'm fairly new in talking on these threads, been lurking forever. I've made it clear that certain posters make it a complete turn off to even try to engage.

So many just talk to space instead of engaging in conversation.

Maybe if we had a discord server or something...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That's the way we fight back Twitter is there because we use Twitter.
Basically we decide what Twitter can and can't do. We own Twitter!
This is my house! MFers
edit on 8-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Dude there are waaaaaayyyy better reasons to delete your account over.

Trump always walked a thin line.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Don't forget to delete whatsapp too, they've just updated their spyware I mean T's & C's

Thanks for the heads up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join