It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this have been an abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
About a week ago i was talking with my friends girlfriend about various things, abductions, ufo sightings, etc. In this conversation she told me about how weird things happend to two of her aunts as they were camping one time about 10 years ago. She told that night both of her aunts had really strange feelings that they couldnt explain. And early that night had seen white lights in the sky that randomly dissappeared and returned later, near the same spot. They ignored this as best they could, and went to sleep that night, and everything seemed normal. But when they awoke the next morning they both had headaches and felt somewhat sick to their stomachs. (Neither of them had been around any kind of drugs or alcohol the previous day, or night.
) They didnt think much about the way they felt then either, they assumed it was allergies from being outdoors, or just something they both head eaten earlier. Later that day though, one of the sisters found a round bump, or mark on her ankle, near the outside above that bone that sticks out on the outside of your leg/ankle. (dont know the name of it, im not a bone expert. lol) The bump itched a lot, as if it was a bug bite, but it was hot pink, and she thought this to be somewhat strange. The other sister while expecting it, noticed that she had the same exact bump, in the same spot, and it too was hot pink.

Its been nearly 10 years now and the hot pink bump is still there on both of them.

Has anyone here heard about, or read about any situations such as this, or heard of any marks that are like this?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Its possible. However, many things such as bugs, different bacterias, and poisonous plants exist out there in the wilderness. Perhaps they picked up a long term infection from a plant or something.

If its been there for 10 years, haven't they bothered to get it checked by a doctor. Had it been me, I would have gone to see my dermatologist a week or two later if it didn't go away.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by _Anubis_]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Amen, But honestly i dont think the "smart gene" was ever passed along in their entire family. lol. But i still find that odd. And if it was some kind of infection, wouldnt it have spread? Not only that, the itching on it hasnt continued, that was only temporary.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
if the matching pink bumps are still there, take them to a doctor and see what it is.

but you should inspect it first. it would be incredibly embarassing to have the doctor look up from their ankles and say "those are called ankle bones, everyone has them"

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
lol. Yeah that would. But i guess i forgot to mention that they are small.. like.. hmm. how can i describe the size... like half the size of these smiley faces
. lol. Thats the best way i can show. So it cant be a bone.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That's nice. Because I have a bump on that same bone.
Had it for about 2 years now, can't remember when I got it, no sign of it disappearing. I'll take a picture, brb.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It could be an alien implant chip which allows the aliens to track their every moment and control them when the time comes for the big war.

or calcium deposits

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
In any case, here's my sexy leg!

i152.exs.cx...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
haha, Crakeur, dont you think the aliens would want to atleast control someone strong or smart? When it comes to those two issues, these to ladies are just about useless human beings. lol. (I dont like my friends gf, or her family, i dont know what he see's, *sigh*)

What "big war" are you refering to?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was kidding about the alien control theory.

and that looks like a leg pimple affectionately called legne.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm not worried about it or anything, it's just that it's hard and it's been there for 2 #ing years. Even tried 'splitting'/scraping it and just basically #ing it up to make it go away but it reverted to its former state.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Have a doc check it out. That certainly would be the first thing to do if its been there for 2 years.

Once you got the results of a good physical, then we can take it further and decide what next.

Could be anything. Be sure to rule out the obvious or the mundane before turning to little green men with anal probes for answers.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Like I said, I'm not worried or anything. So not worried in fact, that I don't think I'll have a doc check it out.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I know you've already heard this but you should go to the doctor and get it checked and removed, they'll prolly just burn it off with a laser anyway. well unless you don't have medical insurance the forget about it until you get some.

new topics

top topics

join