It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Permanently Bans The President

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It's like you think every one of us actually liked Trump. Here's an important tip -- you don't have to like the president to think that what's happening to him and to lots of people is wrong and deeply disturbing just like I didn't have to like him to agree with a decent number of his policies.

I actually liked Obama's personality, but I hated pretty much all of his policy positions and hated him as president.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: ketsuko

Meh. He's still got plenty of friendly outlets to spew lies and propaganda.

Just out of curiosity, do you feel the MSM also spews propaganda, or are they the good kind of news?

I like news that’s been fact checked, verified, etc.
The propaganda tends to come from the talking heads, which really isn’t news. But to your question, yes, of course there’s propaganda from the MSM.

Let's simplify. You like news that tells you what you want to hear. That's about it.

It's been exposed over and over they don't fact check squat.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

The fact checkers are equal to ministry of truth.

Its like linking to snopes. Retarded.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just out of curiosity, do you feel the MSM also spews propaganda, or are they the good kind of news?

The propaganda tends to come from the talking heads, which really isn’t news. But to your question, yes, of course there’s propaganda from the MSM.

Let's simplify. You like news that tells you what you want to hear. That's about it.

No. Facts are facts, regardless of whether or not we like to hear them. Despite what Smelly-Ann Conartist said, there’s no such thing as alternative facts.

I tend to listen to a variety of news sources, and by and large, the bones of the stories tend to be the same. It’s the spin that takes things off the rails.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Wait you mean social media is like speaking in the public square? /facepalm

So you want to prevent people from making public speech, especially political speech with which you disagree?

You want to talk about a face palm.

It's nothing like a public square, it's more like shouting on someone else's privately owned land, any moron can see that.

edit on 9-1-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

JP will clear it up-

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
GEORGE NEWS
@georgeNEWSclub
BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP is "undergoing the declassification process" to declassify all intel on deep state & corruption, according to Steve Bannon during an interview w/ Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani adds that "[POTUS] is ready to do it & theres no reason not to [declassify it all]."

Declassification don’t work like many people here thinks it works. It’s not Trump saying “declassify all government secrets” and BOOM all is available on the internet. It just doesn’t work like that.

To late anyway, the courts are owned and most of the people clearly have had their brain implants turned on no other way to figure the way they are seeing so crooked.

parler.com...
Speak freely and express yourself openly, without fear of being “deplatformed” for your views. Engage with real people, not bots. Parler is people and privacy-focused, and gives you the tools you need to curate your Parler experience.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Wait you mean social media is like speaking in the public square? /facepalm

So you want to prevent people from making public speech, especially political speech with which you disagree?

You want to talk about a face palm.

It's nothing like a public square, it's more like shouting on someone else's privately owned land, any moron can see that.

You can? You mean you don't choose whom you will follow or link to or friend on social media? I'll bet you this here is the only social media presence of yours I ever see because I'm not joined up with you anywhere else on any other social media platform.

But of course, you moved the goalposts to get us there. My comment was in response to your own characterization of what social media actually is.

The phone service is mostly individual to individual, social media is an open forum, possibly viewable by millions.

Those are your own words that I responded to and what makes social media an open forum for speech like the public square. You did that to yourself.
edit on 9-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Twitter is now kicking left-wing Democrats off of its platform.

mobile.twitter.com...

Essentially, finishing its suicide run.

Good riddance Twitter!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You mean you don't choose whom you will follow or link to or friend on social media? I'll bet you this here is the only social media presence of yours I ever see because I'm not joined up with you anywhere else on any other social media platform.

I don't use any other social media platforms other than ATS, and from these comments above, it's obvious that you do like a good Trumpeter zombie, I bet you were heart broken when your cult leader had his whining platform removed.

But of course, you moved the goalposts to get us there. My comment was in response to your own characterization of what social media actually is.

I didn't move any goalposts, I expanded on my comment as you seemed to being having trouble, which is standard for a Trump cult follower.

Social media is more of an open forum than a 1 to 1 phone call, but it's still governed by the T&C of who ever owns the "space" where you post those comments.
edit on 10-1-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: alphabetaone

Are you sure it's not Jake? Jake from State Farm?

Two Men Charged in Connection with Events at U.S. Capitol
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Two men were charged today in federal court in the District of Columbia in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.

Larry Rendell Brock, of Texas, was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Brock was arrested today in Texas.

It is alleged that Brock was identified as one of the individuals who unlawfully entered the U.S. Capitol wearing a green helmet, green tactical vest with patches, black and camo jacket, and beige pants holding a white flex cuff, which is used by law enforcement to restrain and/or detain subjects.

Eric Gavelek Munchel, of Tennessee, was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Munchel was arrested today in Tennessee.

It is alleged that Munchel was inside of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Photos depicting his presence show a person who appears to be Munchel carrying plastic restraints, an item in a holster on his right hip, and a cell phone mounted on his chest with the camera facing outward, ostensibly to record events that day.

Justice Department Link - Like I said, I'm Sure

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It's like you think every one of us actually liked Trump.

Actually, it is -- exactly! -- like that. Because yes. Every one of you actually said you did like Trump. And have been saying so for years.

Wow to the denial.

edit on 11-1-2021 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They, (Twitter) should be charged with "sedition" and "insurrection"! They're trying to silence a "Democratically" elected leader.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Hmm. And now Parler is gone, too. That's what happens. Especially (and in particular) to insurrectionist militia types like ISIS. Or MAGA.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA
You make that sound like a bad thing. You didn't like Pres. Trump? Were you, or have you been, working against the "Democratically" elected President?
Or was he not, "your President"?
Be careful how you answer.

(post by VeeTNA removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

You make that sound like a bad thing. You didn't like Pres. Trump? Were you, or have you been, working against the "Democratically" elected President?

Nope.
I mind my own business and watch the news.

Or was he not, "your President"?

Well, unfortunately, he was "the president" for all of us Americans.

Be careful how you answer.

Why? What is the correct answer to keep me safe?
?
edit on 11-1-2021 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They're already creating "a list" to black ball any Trump cabinet members....
It's only a matter of time before it get down to the "voter rolls" and who "voted" against the "Democratic/majority"...

Only a public "educated" idiot, can't see/understand how this ends.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Jack Dorsey and the Gorilla-lady in charge of Twitter censoring should be rounded up. The same Tweet that was OK in September, is now against Communist-sympathizing Twitter rules.

Source: justthenews.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Their stock will take a hit Monday.

Trump brought them business.

I wonder how much. Probably A TON!!

My guess is 5-7% Monday... Then it bounce back by end of month.

Dropped six percent today... I'm from the future.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join