It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Apple threatens to remove Parler from its App Store

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Biden will restore this country to the great Republic it once was.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm laughing at all those who are happy about this because in about 6 months or so they will start censoring you guys.

Karma is fun.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: DBCowboy

I only need free speech to say that Biden will restore this country to the great Republic it once was.

🙄

Emperor Palpaden.

Anakin:Is it possible to learn this power?
EMp Palp:not from a republican...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
I'm laughing at all those who are happy about this because in about 6 months or so they will start censoring you guys.

Karma is fun.

No id say 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is how the conquers have done it throughout history in order to rewrite it. It makes me wonder what other history has been rewritten. Pretty soon writing how the Democrat Party started the KKK will be blocked from history as well I imagine.

Well this is what it's boiled down to. Other than that I wonder where the next riot will take place and how angry are those people going to be. #Internetlivesmatter.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Karma is fun.

Can you really sensor the senseless though? They wouldn't even realize it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Bluntone22

Biden will restore this country to the great Republic it once was.

Biden has been in politics for 47 years..
If everything is so terrible why did he let it happen?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theBLESSINGofVISION

These are not reactions to Twitter, these are actions, planned actions. They did it on Friday so the weekend is in between and the stock is somewhat protected. So the waves can calm down during the weekend.

I bet they even calculated it through, the loss in stock. Maybe some people were informed upfront... to sell high and buy low again.

Seen it with the blockchain coins. Can't wait for the next crash to cash in fresh coins.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hmm. I just downloaded Parler. Seems I made an account on the website back in June. No Parlays (I guess that’s what they call it), No subscriptions, just an idle account.
edit on 8-1-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Now executives with Microsoft and NPR are trying to get Amazon to deny Servers...

Apple and Google have already pulled the app from their webstores

Troy Hunt, a regional director with Microsoft, and Renee Klahr, a producer at NPR, have been goading their fellow journalists to put pressure on Amazon to cease supplying cloud servers to Parler.

Parler is the main alternative to Twitter for conservatives—particularly those who have been banned from the more mainstream social networking site.

www.nationalistreview.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I think you're spot on here.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

When will those Cartel laws be kicking in?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Lefties

“If you don’t like Twitter start your own platform “

Also lefties

“We demand you censor trump people on your new platform or we will remove it!”

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Why bother going through the formalities. Apple should just ban parlor and anyone else they want to ban.

You don't need an Apple App Store version of parlor in order to view and use it.

Who is in charge of the internet? Shutting that down is how you stop Communications.

Was Trump trying to use Parker since he got kicked off of Twitter and everything else? That’s probably why.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tell you what, Springer, Skeptic Overlord, Valhall, et al got out at THE RIGHT TIME.
Seriously, the timing of selling this site was PERFECT.
Right before the shiiiii hit the fan. I worry that ATS' days are indeed numbered.

Also I'm reading that MICROSOFT is putting pressure on AMAZON to deny Parler cloud network service. We shall see.
edit on 1/8/2021 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION
Tell you what, Springer, Skeptic Overlord, Valhall, et al got out at THE RIGHT TIME.
Right before the shiiiii hit the fan. I worry that ATS' days are indeed numbered.

I’m sure left wingers on ats are taking screen shots of people discussing election fraud right now and being good little brown shirts reporting it to the authorities

They pretend to like ats, but would happily see it burn to the ground if it meant one less place right wingers wouldn’t speak

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The soap box, the ballot box, the ammo box ...

They're removing the soap box, and no one believes in the ballot box anymore, that leaves the ammo box. That makes things very dangerous for all of us.
edit on 8-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I’m sure left wingers on ats are taking screen shots of people discussing election fraud right now and being good little brown shirts reporting it to the authorities

They pretend to like ats, but would happily see it burn to the ground if it meant one less place right wingers wouldn’t speak

Cowards.

They are cowards.

Sniviling pathetic cowards.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yeah - ATS is not going to survive under the new regime or any site like it.
It's not just the political debate - conspiracy discussion on any topic is not going to be tolerated.

It's funny, but people accused Trump of being authoritarian without ever getting a taste of what authoritarianism really is - now they are getting to taste it already even before the new regime has officially taken office. For some, so far it is a sweet taste because the people being oppressed are their 'enemies' (they think). It won't be tasting so sweet for very long.

edit on 8/1/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join