It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Apple threatens to remove Parler from its App Store

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Hope they delete their twitter accounts while doing it. That's about the only way Twitter can be hurt. Stop using it, stop surfing the links, don't use their website.

CriticalStinker mentioned the stock market on Monday. Yesterday it already sunk a few percentages after they banned Trump. Yesterday because here it's 09.01 now.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am able to use my Russian browser (Yandex) to access Parler. It still won’t work on Chrome or the App (for me).
edit on 2021/1/8 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

get iron.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: UKTruth

Very. I really can't believe anyone is cheering this on. They're just cheering on their own demise.

An astute observer, Padme Amidala, noted, "So this is how liberty dies . . . with thunderous applause."

-Star Wars

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I’ve already told my renters that I would be listing their properties in the next couple weeks.
January should be fun.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am able to use my Russian browser (Yandex) to access Parler. It still won’t work on Chrome or the App (for me).

Chrome just removed parler, do you have any other browser?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Thats hardly the point
We will just have to see if Apple allows Parler to have a direct downoad to the app downloadable to the phone for sideloading
or if they put out an update that keeps this from happening , thus forcing people to jailbreak their phones.
Anybody could tell you any site's experience is greatly improved through an app, not to mention using far less data to use it

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I’ve already told my renters that I would be listing their properties in the next couple weeks.
January should be fun.

High property taxes await the property owners, and even the rich will feel the pinch.

Personally I think that is how they will get Trump out of New York. Anyone here listening to this.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
I heard the house market is inflated currently, it certainly is here. Why do you sell? Do you think the bubble will burst shortly after 21th Jan?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What's keeping me from selling your rental property for you?

It's not like you have a platform of your own, probably use someone elses.

First it was "just buy online"

Now it's not online

"Just Google it"

Lol, you see where this is going

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: yuppa
Thats hardly the point
We will just have to see if Apple allows Parler to have a direct downoad to the app downloadable to the phone for sideloading
or if they put out an update that keeps this from happening , thus forcing people to jailbreak their phones.
Anybody could tell you any site's experience is greatly improved through an app, not to mention using far less data to use it

they make these websites,where you can save files for people to download stuff from. this will be nothing but a bump in the road. And you can use non signed things in IRON in dev mode.

link   
Googleplay just banned them.

link   
Good. Screw parler and screw you too, America.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

That's what my dad always used to tell me when I overused the calculator:

Use your head, not your fingers.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Googleplay just banned them.

they banned youtubeplayer app as well,and im running it just fine. IRON is chrome based BUT it has diff security.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Bluntone22
I heard the house market is inflated currently, it certainly is here. Why do you sell? Do you think the bubble will burst shortly after 21th Jan?

Well I’ve been considering it for a while anyways because renters suck.
But also because houses are selling in days right now over the asking price so I’m not going to be the last one on a sinking ship. I think everything is going to take a hit in about one year.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I only need free speech to say that Biden will restore this country to the great Republic it once was.

🙄

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I only need free speech to say that Biden will restore this country to the great Republic it once was.

🙄

back to 3rd world. yay!!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

🙄

Emperor Palpaden.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

🙄

When was that?
When slavery was legal?
When women couldn’t vote?
Great Depression?
Vietnam?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join