It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal murder investigation to be opened in Capitol Police officer's death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Officer down!!! Blue lives (and deaths) matter!!! Who’s got his six???

We must bring these terrorists to justice that are responsible or in any way an accomplice to this brave hero’s death.

I stand in solidarity with the Capitol police and ask those of ATS to help grieve, mourn and bring the perpetrators to justice!

Prosecutors in the US Attorney's office plan to open a federal murder investigation into the death of Brian D. Sicknick, a US Capitol Police officer who died Thursday night.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
Sicknick was injured Wednesday when a mob of President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the US Capitol. He died at approximately 9:30 p.m. ET Thursday "due to injuries sustained while on-duty," Capitol Police officials said in a statement.

The death is being investigated by the DC Metropolitan Police Department's homicide branch, the US Capitol Police and their federal partners.

edit on Fri Jan 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: a source abc-7.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There should be questions around the woman who was killed as well..that one is on the police, and who let the protesters in.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Was this one of the 'victims' who had a heart attack and died?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Bashed with a fire extinguisher, if what I read was correct

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Considering murder charges on the grounds of heart attack? Seriously?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Nah, why change the ATS rule of "don't comply deserve to die". Cops were screaming to get back.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Will it be labeled 'covid'?

Im not beeing sarc, just curious, due to the state of things

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Considering murder charges on the grounds of heart attack? Seriously?

edit on 8-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

"don't comply deserve to die"

I don't believe in that, but it is the conclusion sometimes. All the deaths were a tragedy.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I agree, however here that's a minority opinion. Unless it changes here because she supported the President.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Absolutely investigate it and prosecute those directly responsible, same as any other murder in this country. Time of protest or not does not matter.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Capital offense for killing the Capitol Police Officer.

When the jackwad(s) get convicted the Q-cumbers will lose their minds.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I agree, however here that's a minority opinion. Unless it changes here because she supported the President.

I just look at this as a human being, as do you, not much we can do otherwise. I do know this woman was pilloried on social media, that terrible, but it's sadly seems to be how some behave, behind the anonymity of the keyboard. And that kind of crap swings both ways.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
There should be questions around the woman who was killed as well..that one is on the police, and who let the protesters in.

There’s already threads about her. This thread is about the cop that got domed with a fire extinguisher dealing with rioters.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

Officer down!!! Blue lives (and deaths) matter!!! Who’s got his six???

We must bring these terrorists to justice that are responsible or in any way an accomplice to this brave hero’s death.

I stand in solidarity with the Capitol police and ask those of ATS to help grieve, mourn and bring the perpetrators to justice!

Prosecutors in the US Attorney's office plan to open a federal murder investigation into the death of Brian D. Sicknick, a US Capitol Police officer who died Thursday night.

Sicknick was injured Wednesday when a mob of President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the US Capitol. He died at approximately 9:30 p.m. ET Thursday "due to injuries sustained while on-duty," Capitol Police officials said in a statement.

The death is being investigated by the DC Metropolitan Police Department's homicide branch, the US Capitol Police and their federal partners.

ROFLMAO

Another post with quoted material and no source links 😃

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Why aren't you more concerned with an unarmed female getting killed? The only difference between her and Floyd is that she was a white woman with no criminal background.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

A woman who was breaking into a restricted area of the Capitol that still contained members of Congress. She wasn't passing bad checks at the grocery store.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No that was a protestor... this guy was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Investigate and charge the perp to the fullest extent that is justified

No hesitation by me at all in this

However, those that made excuses r you go red riots and violence against police all year long can kindly sit this one out

As if these disgusting people ignoring these things couldn’t get any lower than making excuses for political violence and violence against police

Now they pretend to care only when it benefits them politically

And every single person who spoke up against the violence against police from blm better be just as furious at this or they too are hypocrites

But it’s not even close how disgusting so many in the establishment and the left are in now pretending they care about political violence

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join