It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hypocrisy is overwhelming at this point...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: VariableConstant
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I feel very much justified in being in fear for my life and for the lives of my children. We are days away from calling for the execution of anyone that supported Trump. If he's impeached for 'treason' then anyone that supported him is a dead man, too.

Breathe easy, none of this will happen. Not ever.

Not sure where you even heard this, but leftists are not calling for executions of Trump voters. That's absurd.

Seriously, relax. Someone has been trying to rile you up.

I remember nearly a year ago hearing that the lockdowns were only temporary and would be lifted when we flattened the curve. That no one was going to be put in detention camps (NY is passing legislation now to do that), and that our First Amendment rights would never be threatened.

And look at us now.

We should all be very concerned. Treason can carry an execution sentence so when we are talking about the president being tried for treason...that means anyone supporting him might be open to the same charges.

It's gone way too far and I am probably not concerned ENOUGH.
suddenly when Trump is about out the door Nancee wants to impeach him. Talk about a virus, this is either the “resentment flu”, or she’s worried about what’s on those laptops.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I voted for neither, but why do you guys keep asking this same ridiculous question when the answer is obvious? They've been saying it for MONTHS now.

"Why are you voting for Biden?"

"To get Trump out."

Why can't you guys process this?
edit on 10-1-2021 by LastWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Resentment is far too mild of a word for what's going on. "Vengeance" is more like it.

Oh, and I think she very much is worried about what's on those laptops! Now, whether Trump has the goods or not is a question, but were those contents ever to come to the light of day I suspect a whole lot of dems would be running for cover. What she's trying to do is discredit him to the point nothing he can do will hurt her or her fellow cronies. She won't get there, but that's what she's trying to do. The whole impeachment thing is wholly symbolic at this point, there's no other credible reason. She wants REVENGE, and she wants cover, and nothing else will do!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastWatcher
a reply to: KKLOCO

I voted for neither, but why do you guys keep asking this same ridiculous question when the answer is obvious? They've been saying it for MONTHS now.

"Why are you voting for Biden?"

"To get Trump out."

Why can't you guys process this?

We can. But we already knew the answer and have always considered it irrelevant in view of the avalanche of evidence that showed that Trump won the election and then at a late hour some of his votes were switched to Biden so that the latter could win. This was done at the American Embassy in Rome, Italy. One of the guys responsible has now confessed to the Italian legal authorities and the affidavit of his confession has been lodged with certain Congressmen.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'll propose a deal.

You can prosecute all those people that entered congress. And we also prosecute the people that burned the white house church, broke into congress, burned down cities, and tore down monuments.

Our couple dozen of people to your thousands.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
PJMedia - All Out Conservative Assault has Just Begun

Big Tech did not remove House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s accounts when she called for “uprisings” against the Trump administration. Facebook and Twitter did not target Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez when she claimed that allegedly marginalized groups have “no choice but to riot.” These platforms did not act against Kamala Harris when she said the riots “should not” stop.

This week, Joe Biden condemned the Capitol rioters, saying, “What we witnessed yesterday was not dissent, it was not disorder, it was not protest. It was chaos. They weren’t protesters, don’t dare call them protesters. They were a riotous mob, insurrectionists, domestic terrorists. It’s that basic, it’s that simple.”

Yet he refused to speak in those terms when Black Lives Matter and antifa militants were throwing Molotov cocktails at federal buildings, setting up “autonomous zones,” and burning down cities. Instead, he condemned Trump for holding up a Bible at a church — without mentioning the fact that that very church had been set on fire the night before.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Y'all crack me up. Remember the good ol saying ...divide and conquer? Yup, just read this thread. It's working.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If blm attacked the Capitol would there be this much outrage.?

If blm attacks a gov building the next 4 years will there be calls for dementia joe to be impeached?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
I'll propose a deal.

You can prosecute all those people that entered congress. And we also prosecute the people that burned the white house church, broke into congress, burned down cities, and tore down monuments.

Our couple dozen of people to your thousands.

Impossible, the left are heavily conditioned to never criticize a person of color.
If they did something wrong there is a good excuse.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Shut your goofy ass up.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

There's no if, it wouldn't even be a thought, they're not protected by white privilege.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: prometheus2033

No such thing.

I bet your a woke white guy, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: prometheus2033

There's no if, it wouldn't even be a thought, they're not protected by white privilege.

Wrong, for about 20 years now kids have been taught and heavily conditioned to never question or criticize a person of color or abnormal sexual orientation.
Disagreeing with people, speaking out is a natural trait. And now a majority of people cannot disagree or get upset with people of color.
There are excuses, the standard is lowered.

But who they can get it all out on are white people.
Nothing cannot be said.

As a moderator you are given a long list of words that will get you banned if you use that in the same context with people of color.

There are zero words for white people

Which is why Biden needs to still watch out.
Right now the media will portray he can never do wrong. Every thing he does will be ground breaking.
But overall he is still a white Male. If he falls in their crosshairs he can still be attacked.

For KAMALA everything will be magnificent no matter what.

Picture her saying the protest are peaceful when fires are burning
Picture the economy tanking and her saying we are the richest.
Picture the army being pushed back and her saying we are winning.

And the media, silicon valley, Hollyweird, college academia will push it down your throats.
Do not question the election, do not question the protest.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: prometheus2033

It BLM stormed the capital would there be this much out rage?

Impossible, they have literally been programmed not to.

The hypocrisy and double standards are crystal clear.

And since Democrats packed lower courts, there are prosecutors and judges who refuse to charge BLM.

Imagine judges refusing to charge the capital protesters?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join