It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'people' might rise up

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: NJE777

If it's the same selfie stick armed clowns that rioted and looted at the Capitol the insurrection will last all of 5 minutes.

Oath keepers who have vowed to uphold the constitution.. Have said that if the government does not do its job. They will..

Looks like the cat is out the bag eh

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Oath keepers who have vowed to uphold the constitution.. Have said that if the government does not do its job. They will..

Awww....good for the LARP'ers, bless their cosplaying little hearts. Are you going to come over and join them?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yeah, those guys look like they were really ready to run the United States of America.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If it's the same selfie stick armed clowns that rioted and looted at the Capitol the insurrection will last all of 5 minutes.

Looks like the cat is out the bag eh

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Awww....good for the LARP'ers, bless their cosplaying little hearts. Are you going to come over and join them?

No i wont be joining them. I plant seeds and grow plants..

If when all this is over and you find your convulsing in shock and disbelief. Please reach and and PM. We are here for.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If when all this is over...

When what is over?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I remember an old joke about some angry rednecks threatening to rise up and overthrow the US Government for its abuse of power and stripping the citizens of their rights and freedom.
A politician scoffs and says ' Oh, yeah? You and what army?"
One redneck says "The US army. And the air force and the navy and the US marines, besides."
And the politician knew that if it came to the government versus the people, the military would choose the people.
I hope to God it never comes to that, I don't want to see tanks rolling up on the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The Democrats are a bunch of foreign infiltrated anti Americans. Their ideas are too racial and too expensive and must be stopped at all cost.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I hope the People dont rise up..

Instead i hope the people Wake up

You elect the same type of political dynasties that have all attended elite universities

And you think that they are going to represent and write laws for We The People...

Instead of Wealthy Corporations and lobbyists..

And most often than not you vote for the least Evil Candidate

Your Founding Fathers would be turning in their graves...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I remember an old joke about some angry rednecks threatening to rise up and overthrow the US Government for its abuse of power and stripping the citizens of their rights and freedom.
A politician scoffs and says ' Oh, yeah? You and what army?"
One redneck says "The US army. And the air force and the navy and the US marines, besides."
And the politician knew that if it came to the government versus the people, the military would choose the people.
I hope to God it never comes to that, I don't want to see tanks rolling up on the Capitol.

That's not a joke.

It's a fantasy on every level.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join