It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just conceded!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: LastWatcher
a reply to: Hellas

He conceded because s***t got real, and he's not built for revolution like that. I know all you Trump loyalists want to believe he is this herculean figure, but that man is a little child in a 72 year olds body. Look at how quickly he backed down when the fire got turned up. That man does not want the smoke. That's why he conceded. A true revolutionary would have stood there, with no shame--that man is scared. Simple as that.

Surprised.. haha, I expected it.

Trump should know that often in protests mob mindset sinks in. He should also know that in all protests there are instigators that love to cause chaos. It is better to just not have protests unless they are extremely important...most of the protests out there over the last year were not really important, making martyrs out of criminals is criminal in nature. I guess that making a martyr out of a person who is good is not the thing these days, it does not sell papers. The media loves to cause chaos by twisting things, it is better to twist something out of proportion that is not real instead of focusing on real corruption in the police force. Nobody will question that a legitimate bad act by the police is wrong, so they spin things so legitimate actions by police are evil in the news, they love to blow things out of proportion.

That response only shows how unclean your own soul is. Trump has always maintained dignity and poise (with a few insults directed at morons in government once and a while who were begging for it).
He has also followed the law impeccably during his presidency.
You can't say that for those who are against him.

Oh come on, I've supported him since the beginning but there is no dignity or poise with him. None. I agree with you about him following the law until this latest fiasco, He's not completely innocent of at least riling people up but the claims of sedition and insurrection are phony and grasping at straws.

The rest you're spot-on about. Democrats and their supporters have broken so many laws this past year alone it's almost unfathomable and none of them are being punished for doing so.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You were right the officer died now as well. He was beaten to death by the crowd. One woman was shot by capitol police another man died from a blow to the head possibly a brick they didnt say. and 2 medical emergencies involving hearth attacks.

So it seems the cop went back to his office and a few hours later he collapsed. There was a lot of confusion since the guy left and died later, but I hope they got video of the person that hit him, and videos of everyone going in to arrest them and charge them with whatever it was they did.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It ain’t over till it’s over

a reply to: Loading

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
He really had no choice, they beat him in an fraudulent election.
The Demrats went all out to make sure he didn’t have a 2nd term.
Now after yesterday’s debacle, they have him painted as the second coming of Hitler or Genghis Khan or whoever they can hate the most.
Congrats to the Demrats, I hope you guys have the balls to come back and apologize to us when Joe and Commie-La fail miserably.

You sound like a bitter whining old man.

Bottom line is he conceded, you were wrong, and you didn't get to have the election results illegally overturned like you wanted.

Back in your box.
edit on 9-1-2021 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Usurper Joe stole the election and got away with it. Just accept it.
But he'll never really be POTUS. He'll always be a big pile of.......

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Trump conceding is absolutely hilarious. LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Usurper Joe stole the election and got away with it. Just accept it.
But he'll never really be POTUS. He'll always be a big pile of.......

Looking at it another way, Trump lost fair and square. Because he's Trump.

Just accept it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After the "concession", Pence said there's no need to even consider 25th Amendment removal of President Trump now.

That was the goal of President Trump's carefully worded "concession" speech.

He can't force disclosure of important info if he isn't the President.

In the 4 hours of sleep per night Trump world, a lot can be accomplished in 12 days.

Take a look at the exchange between Pence and these others including Pelosi. It is at 6.43 what do people make of it?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What universe do you live in?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join