It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
dear bucket,
I assume you came to that conclusion after you read an article on popularmechanics.com about the supposed closure of Groom Lake.

read the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
no, I'm not kidding. In fact, some Area 51 workers had lawsuits going against the government for working conditions inside the facility. Some families sued the governments for deaths of workers (toxic fumes) at Area 51.)

I work with some of the environmental investigators who worked on this project. Seems that there are more than a few health and safety issues at the MANUFACTURING facility at Area 51, more than just associated with toxic fumes.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

3=Heat-absorbing ghilie suit
4=be quiet as crap, no clinking or such
5=scent absorbing suit

No way you'd survive very long in a "scent absorbing" (i.e. charcoal???????) "heat-absorbing" (neoprene likely candidate) suit. You might make it to the minefield before you die of heat exhaustion.

I'm more in line with satellite idea. However, we need to be sure that we have some intelligence... hasn't it been offered that Area 51 was actually moved to some place in Utah? I believe the new place is mostly underground in mountains. Anyone have any info on it?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The latest I heard on Area 51 was that it has scaled back dramatically in operations, and is likely no longer used for operational deployments of X Craft, or is now a backup base. Most forward X Craft deployments are now out of an underground base in Wyoming, Alaska, and in Pine Gap Australia.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There really is no wayt anyone can say for sure A-51 has been acaled down or even closed.
Busses still bring workers to the base on a daily bases. An the janet planet too, all on the same high scedual for years and years.
There isn't a better remote place as area 51. It you decide to visit Rachel to take a look at the base, prepare for a two hour+ hike up hill, in the early moring.
After 10 or 11 am, it gets so hot, the haze hides the base perfectly.
With haze like in the Nevada desert, seeing a base at 22 miles away is pretty hard, even though it's so big.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
with all the publicity area 51 has gotten, (hell it has VIDEO GAMES!!!) that site is probably not containg anymore than we would expect it to, ufo's, x planes, and the like. i think pine gap would make an interesting trip. i say, we get some cash together now, an army of angry people, err a few hundred angry people with big guns, and run the place down. anywho, the easiest way to get THAT information, would likely be a change in the current government. if i were a politician, i would do what i could to get that information out to the public, and would likely be met with cries of, you sir are an idiot, or hail mary. err the one in my signature at least.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
it would be basically impossible, because they have movement sensors, 25 miles outside the owned land, so they have a head start at you before you get near the fences, and they have survellience cams, and IR cams all around, let alone the camo dudes, and they also have air coverage, the only way in would be through janet airlines, and you have to have some kind of a card which has been observed, has anyone else realized that there is no air traffic going over that area, at all, and that it is restricted airspace, and if you did get over the gates, theyd shoot you, cause they posted it on the gate and it makes it legal, and i bet there are more and more sensors around so dont get your hopes up,
>>Joey

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Behold. Get sattelite photos for $9 not bad eh.
www.abika.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
In this day and age i would be careful what get up to you do want to be seen to be undertaking terrorist like activities.The people sticking bamboo under your fingernails at Guantanamo Bay are not going to belive you got the idear to get in to a base from a forum

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would not say impossible.Difficult yes, but possible.C.Hathcok crawled hundreds of Yards andKilled anNVA general during Nam And extracted himself.
With the right eguiptment [todays BDU's do a good job absorbing heat.] .It could be possible.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO
I agree that it would be very impressive to infiltrate Area 51, however, if you succeed, the government will probably brand you an "American Terrorist" trying to expose military secrets

I doubt that you would get killed esp if its public (you would have to make arrangements before hand) etc. I used to get the Desert Rat Glen Cambells newsletter about the goings on at Groom lake and I believe that a group of green peace protestors wanting to get to the Nevada test site actually passed over part of the dry lake on thier way. Charged with tresspassing but not much else.

The overall problems would invoilve avoiding the survellance
Spending alot of time in the desert (you would need impressive survival skills and alot of water)

But really what would you get? Not a alot. I put forth in an another Area 51 post, I doubt that there are any huge smoking guns other that some grey project craft. ITs too public of an area now. Other sites in Tonopah and Nellis/ Nevada Test site may hold more promise, but its hard to get to them on foot.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
it's pitty you couldnt strap a little camera onto a flying insect, like a fly or something that will crawl along the floor. This seems a little far fetched i know. Imagine you could create a robotic fly for instance, so that it would mimic a real life insect then have a camera inside.

Although Area 51 is still active i don't know what you'd find there.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211
it's pitty you couldnt strap a little camera onto a flying insect, like a fly or something that will crawl along the floor.

A small UAV really small with enough range could get close but could you beam back images without being caught????????????

XL5

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
For a transmitter, you could use light of a cretain wavelenght and modulate it instead of useing RF. Light can't be scrambled unless they use the right wavelenght, you could use different wavelenghts at certain intervals and sync your equipment to those intervals and harden the transmitter and receiver to emp.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have an uncle who worked inside area 51, he wont talk about it much though, and he decided to do a career change not long after.........

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
How about you get a 100 huge motars and let rip at area 51
then move in the troops.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Why would you want to kill anyone? It would be a lot better sneaking in some sort of UAV like a naturally/artificially created insect with a camera. Since then you could monitor what really goes on and find out what goes on there. You find out a lot more that way than any other. Besides if you 'stormed' the place; 1. You would probably all be killed and be unsuccesful or 2. If you somehow managed to force your way in then they could suddenly destroy all the evidence before leaving the place. 3. If you fire mortars at the place you'll only risk destroying things

I don't mean to be rude and you were probably joking anyway
Still it's best to advise one against such an action before some whitbread crack-pot attempts it.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Seeing how most of the REAL nasty stuff at area 51 is underground, probably behind hige mechanical doors with everything from Retina scans to thumbprint scans, I dont see how youre gonna infiltrate to get to any good stuff, unless you abduct one of the black project scientists, cut of his thumbs and eueballs, and get past the electronic security that way. Provided you can get past the above ground security first.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well, people, i think you are all looney, if area 51 is still active, and they have been back engineering alien tech for years now. What make you think that they haven't got some sneaky little sensor that look's like a tree or bush but is telling some guard, who you are, where you are, what you look like and what you had for your last meal.

But hey not saying that if we all put are heads together and im sure we can come up with a cunning plan to get in and out with some juciey info.

how about jumping out a plane from a few miles away and slowing gliding into the airspace and seeing what you can find. lol lol, well im sure you wouldn't get within 5 miles of the main base, and if you some how managed by some stroke of good forturne to land inside the base, you would proberly end up looking at a M16 from the wrong end with some soilder not looking best pleased that you just made his day a hell of alot worse,(imagine the paperwork for shooting a inturder)

But im sure this must be possible,we need to know what goes on in that place.

im just off out to MIT for my double doctorate in Astro phyics and qataum mechanic's
as they always say if you can't beat them, join them. and am going to apply for a R&D post for the USAF or DOD or who ever amdit's to running groomlake and will sneak out a grey and parade him all over the news. let them deny that one. and if i really really luckly i might even manage to bring out video footage of the hanger's with the "expermintal" aircarft" well if it's round and saucer shaped and floats i know that the USAF didn't build it.

As you can all proberly tell im a complete loon. But on a serious note, Area 51 is too widely known now, bet there nothing there of interest these days all the good "Black" projects have been shipped out elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
the area 51 inner security guards (the real agents who respond to motion sensors) carry high energy weapons developed at the research facility and have turned people into vapor after they first torture you for info.

they use lie detectors them measure orbital blood flow. then they vaporize you ared use you as a guinea pig

keep away

We learned this through mr former girlfriends cousin who was a friend of a friend in the mossad

thebarbecuemaster.com...

[edit on 8-8-2004 by bigal66]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join