It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Breakthrough' COVID-19 treatment discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A new breakthrough treatment for COVID-19 has just been 'discovered'.

Lowering mortality by up to a quarter, these two drugs supplied via drip cost a cool £750 to £1000 per patient.

BBC News - Two more life-saving Covid drugs discovered
www.bbc.co.uk...

Never mind Ivermectin which has been yielding incredible results for the low low price of £18.

And never mind encouraging everyone to supplement with vitamin D for basically no cost at all, something which has also proven time and time again to dramatically improve your chances.

No no, this new discover is the one, of course it is! Anything that expensive MUST be good!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
At a 1 to 12 ratio of success.. Its a small gamble..but I'd rather get the jab because its free..and in the future when nero-link goes online..I'll be able to turn on my house lights with my mind..and even even control midi messages with the wave of my hand!!what a deal!!

originally posted by: AverageWang

Lowering mortality by up to a quarter, these two drugs supplied via drip cost a cool £750 to £1000 per patient.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Never mind Ivermectin which has been yielding incredible results for the low low price of £18.

And never mind encouraging everyone to supplement with vitamin D for basically no cost at all, something which has also proven time and time again to dramatically improve your chances.

No no, this new discover is the one, of course it is! Anything that expensive MUST be good!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

www.bbc.co.uk...

I thought the cure/prevention was to turn off the TV/mass media and live your life?

Or are there too many dead bodies clogging the streets for people to drive around now? You know, tangible evidence.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
New drugs are always expensive. They have to claw back the research, development, manufacturing and testing costs some how, but what price a life anyway?

The article states that it is quite expensive, but reduces the stay in ICU dramatically, so it will pay for itself in the long term.

Very good news IMO.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
New drugs are always expensive. They have to claw back the research, development, manufacturing and testing costs some how, but what price a life anyway?

The article states that it is quite expensive, but reduces the stay in ICU dramatically, so it will pay for itself in the long term.

Very good news IMO.

You sound like the president of a Big Pharma company at best or a politician at their worse. "Claw back" GMAFB

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ha ha, I don’t know why I went all Big Pharma there. Maybe I’m subconsciously protecting my pension fund?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well, look how simple this is.

www.researchsquare.com...

Kolaflavorone used to be the taste of Coca-cola, but now they have the flavoring instead of using the Bitter Kolanut, whether the flavoring is active for this virus, I do not know. I know that Ginger flavoring is ginger powder, which is dried ginger root. Ginger flavoring still has antiviral properties like real ginger, but not all the properties of real ginger. But the ginger flavoring in brandy is not pertinent to this virus as far as I know, but maybe coke will still help. I could not find that information out. I should contact the main Coca-cola company and ask them, I have done that kind of thing with other big companies and they get me to the people specializing in the chemistry of their products, as long as you explain why you are looking for the information and you say you tell them you are not doing it to discredit their products.

Apigenin is found in high quantities in dried parsley flakes you put on the parsley chicken. Fisetin is found in considerable quantities in Strawberries, but strawberries also have a molecule that deactivates the enzyme that breaks down the covid viruses proteinase that it uses to get into the cell, so I do not know if they are bad or good for this virus. Quercetin is another good thing and it is found in various foods. The chemistries in Rubbed sage are also excellent at helping us fight this covid virus, it has two main chemicals that protect us from this virus in appreciable levels. Sage makes a delicious tea or just add it to chicken broth or achicken bullion cube. I have always had good organic sage in stock, right now I have a pound bag of sage and also a pound of parsley flakes in stock, got them reasonably cheap, certified organic too.

They compare the chemistries to remdesivar in that article, all three work better than that medicine. You can buy bitter cola nuts on the net, but people are not happy with the quality most times....whine like hell. Fisetin and Apigenin can be bought in supplements, but I would rather eat strawberry shortcake and eat onions with my meals.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So why not use the cheep and working one.
Doctor pleads for review of data on ivermectin as COVID-19 treatment during Senate hearing
www.fox10phoenix.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

Ah, two more magic bullet 'cures' from countries that are among the worst affected in the world.

There are countries that are managing this and reducing transmissions and deaths very effectively.

Perhaps putting another ambulance at the bottom of the cliff isn't that great a solution?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I myself had good results with Vitamin D. Last spring for a unrelated problem a Dr. prescribed 50,000 IU Vit. D2 pills to increase my Vit. D levels. A month or 2 later I had Covid toe. Looked like Gangrene of the toes. But then it went away. Then last month one morning I woke up and realized I had no sense of taste or smell. So having a few of those D2 pills in reserve I took one. At lunchtime I was totally fine and had no problems since.

I suspect there are easy and cheap treatments for the Covid. But, follow the money. No money in Ivermectin or vitimins.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I myself had good results with Vitamin D. Last spring for a unrelated problem a Dr. prescribed 50,000 IU Vit. D2 pills to increase my Vit. D levels. A month or 2 later I had Covid toe. Looked like Gangrene of the toes. But then it went away. Then last month one morning I woke up and realized I had no sense of taste or smell. So having a few of those D2 pills in reserve I took one. At lunchtime I was totally fine and had no problems since.

I suspect there are easy and cheap treatments for the Covid. But, follow the money. No money in Ivermectin or vitimins.

Odd though isn't it that a flu virus can cause so many weird symptoms? mainstream keeps shouting Vit D so it think not.

Most people take that much anyway they have been saying everyone is needing it for years.thatw as probably to prep you because Covid sucks up Vit D and feeds on it!

new topics

top topics

join